Huddy A List of All Upcoming Huddy Spoilers

PotterGal posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 03:20AM
So recently we got a whole MOUNTAIN of spoilers (and a LOT of them were about Huddy) and quite frankly i'm finding it hard to keep track of them. LOL.
So i thought i'd make a list of all the Huddy spoilers that are coming up in the upcoming episodes.
Here you go! Hopefully this will be helpful to you guys as well. XD

Episode 19 - Locked In
- Will House and Cuddy reveal theirlink in this episode? (i have died)
- Spoilers from Kristin say that there will be a brief moment of Huddy flirting goodness with a link

Episode 20 - Simple Explanation

Episode 21 - Saviours

Episode 22 - A House Divided

Episode 23 - Samsara???

Episode 24 - Both Sides Now
- Looks like House will be link to everyone in earshot that he has in fact DONE THE DEED with Cuddy! (LOL!)

link (We are seriously on a ROLL this season!)

And then some more spoilers which i have no idea fits into which episodes and also interviews
- A quote from our Huddy queen LE: "There's a moment where you almost think there's a maturing to the relationship, and then there's a total reversal, because it's House."
- A new link with LE where she talks about House/Cuddy! :)
- The TCA Press Tour gave us a link about the moment when House and Cuddy kissed. (So CUTE!)

AND BECAUSE IT DESERVES A WHOLE BLOCK TO ITSELF (AND ALSO BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH EPISODE IT IS IN)....THE HUDDY SEX SPOILER BLOCK!
- Okay so first we got an link with KJ where she hinted that a couple would be getting the bedroom action.
- THEN we got this link with KJ and DS from Ausiello that practically confirmed Huddy sex. (I can't take much more...!)

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

- link HOLY MERDE. THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX. HOLY HOLY HOLY MOLY.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Okay, there's all the spoilers we know SO FAR. It all looks so good. XD
last edited on Apr 04, 2009 at 07:21AM

Huddy 1679 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1679

over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
*CHAINS BB TO DESK* XDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
NOOO!! xDDD

xoxo
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
worried
LOL oh snap. Ok desk sex...where does House caress the desk? Which promo? Link? Mmmm...Huddy desk sex...the desk would just magnify the sexiness of it all cause it's a pretty sexy desk XD.

I'm kind of scared about this quick Huddy development though. It's a drama there has to be complications it can't be all happy Huddy sex and love all the time. I think the writers are setting them up to fall HARD and I don't want that!!!;____; When something's going right, in a drama, it needs to go wrong pretty soon.

There's going to be revelation of House and Cuddy's time in college?! YES ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOO­OO!­!!

BE STRONG BB! DON'T READ ABOUT IT! 2 MORE DAYS!
big smile
RP. HUDDY WILL NOT FALL APART!!!!!!!!!!!!! BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago kellinator said…
It's the global promo where House caresses the desk!
And I really don't think the writers will set them up to fall hard. Although they might not start a relationship any time soon, the relationship they have now will never be ruined!
link

O.M.F.G. MORE THAN HALF OF THEM IM SURE R AT CUDDY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
I HOPE SO!!!!! I BELIEVE!!!!! DON'T YOU DIE ON ME HUDDY!!! NOT NOW!!! NOT AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Sorry for the caps I just felt like capsilating XD. Also I want Cuddy to have House's baby sometime. And it should be a boy cause then he can beat up everyone on the playground with a cane, just like his daddy always wanted for Cuddy's baby!!! :p Cause we all know House knows Cane-kwan-doe!!!

Heck I guess Rachel could do it just as well under Cuddy's direction though.

Whoa I just thought of something!!! But it may be wrong and creepy...but I kind of want it to happen. O_O O_o o_O o_o

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­E!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! (may be losing it cause she can't stand waiting anymore)

AGH NO MUST RESIST TEMPTATION TO HEAR BRILLIANT STUFF HOUSE WILL SAY IN 2 DAYS!!!!
last edited over a year ago
LOLOL TRY UR BEST RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
I just wanted to flail about the ep 14 promo pic over here!! They are sitting there, both holding his cane, and he's smiling at her. And she's holding his cane, and they are actually enjoying eachother's company, and she's holding his cane!! Did I mention she is holding his cane?? *Dies*
over a year ago PotterGal said…
heart
K! I KNOW! OMG i am so in love with this picture. And their clothes are matching too! LMAO, i love it when that happens! XD
laugh
IK!!!! I love it when they match, it's like they subconsciously got dressed together in the morning lol (That makes no sense but whatever). I don't know which promo pic I love more, this one or the one for "Big Baby."
heart
LOL, don't worry, it makes sense (kind of, lol!)
Hmmm..i still love the promo for "Big Baby" more. That one just has a special place in my heart!
big smile
Yes I would have to say that I love the "Big Baby" promo pic more too, I could die from the adorableness of it all. Cuddy is just glowing and anything that makes her happy, makes me estatic!! Is it Monday yet???
OMG. YES. I can't wait at all for the next episode! LOL, it's so funny to see this touching moment in the ep13 promo pic but then know as well that Cuddy is going to be so pissed off at him in ep14. XD
Yea lol, it reminds me of LTEC, House can be such a bastard, but then he does something so completely amazing/thoughtful, but then he's right back to being an immature little boy. I wonder if he does anything else, besides torturing Cameron and forcing Cuddy to come back, that would make explain why she's so upset him.
last edited over a year ago
That's true. Though i think she's mostly upset because i think she now realises (at the end of ep13) that she's the only one who can have any kind of control over him (especially in the bedroom) and that's why she's so mad, because now she has to spend a lot of time away from Rachel. I really hope they don't make her lose the baby again..
Lol, hopefully we will get to see her "take charge" in the bedroom, I don't think House would mind.
Yea, it probably is mostly just because of the fact that she now can't spend as much time with Rachel, and it's House's fault. I really hope she doesn't lose this baby too, but all those interviews with LE make it sound like it could go either way. I hope she is ultimately able to handle both taking care of baby Rachel and controlling baby House.
heart
HUDDY SEX.

OH.

MY.

GOD!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! I JUST KNOW THE WRITERS WILL MAKE IT A SEAOSN FINALE!!! MAKING US WAIT ALL SUMMER FOR THE AFTERMATH!!!

xoxo
I CAN'T BREATHE. I HAVEN'T FLAILED THIS MUCH SINCE LIKE...THE LAST TIME WE GOT SPOILERS...SO LIKE 1 OR 2 DAYS. LMAO.
LOL I am in like a total shock right now!

xoxo
*CHOKES ON AIR*
Where's HC? LOL

xoxo
over a year ago blaukat said…
she's never here when this kind of thing happens! LOL.

I'm not in shock... we knew this, right? but it's such a relief to have it confirmed!
heart
I know.I just wanted to here them confirm it :D Now I can watch every Huddys scene from now on and know 'Youre gonna have sexxx!!' XDDD

xoxo
Exactly!!! unbelievable! this is too awesome! XD
heart
I think i'm in shock because i never really expected COMPLETE CONFIRMATION. :D

over a year ago huddyislove said…
mischievous
hahaha!!! Oh,I went nuts...
*grin*
over a year ago babybell said…
sick
loooooooooooooool
over a year ago huddyislove said…
mischievous
wait, now I have to make a new icon!!!!!!!
I'm going back to my previous huddy sex icon.
We should do what we did before the Kiss and have all our icons the Kiss icon :DDD

xoxo
foreplay themed icons maybe ? xD
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AUSIELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
OMFG!! I don't think I ever really expected complete confirmation either!! *DIES*
SOIHFISEFHOIEFIERHIOFGHREFOIHR4 IOFHIOEFIO5FN 45FHREIOUFGEROUFGEOR FERUIFGHERIUO *IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD*
Okay there is like a pile of dead Huddies XDDDD

Teh sex will add a new dynamic!!! because they'll know what it feels like to be together and there won't be any turning back!!!! XDDDD

xoxo
OFOERJOIEIOERJFOIERJIOEFFJIFIJIFERIJOFIJOR­IJJ­SCD­ASD­J OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
big smile
If I die, I want HL and LE at my funeral, since they will be responsible for the scene that is the death of me!!
LOL LE she loves us!!! (fanbase) XDDDD

xoxo
OMFG SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PUT THE VID TAPE IN MY COFFIN ONCE UR DONE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD­D
XDDD So this season we got a Huddy kiss,and now Huddy sex!! Seriously their DVD sales of Season 5 will be like insane XDDDD

xoxo
I am buying the DVD the morning the stores open! I will srsly be waiting outside!!
:DDD Srsly this is like THE BEST season!!!

xoxo
NOTE: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA SIS "HOLY MERDE" I DIDNT KNOW UR FRENCH WAS SO GOOD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OMFG U GUYS.... this is........ HUDDY SEX.
LMAO HC. I've been taking French for 6 years and i'm STILL NOT FLUENT. WHAT does that say about me? LOL.

AND OMG..SEX. HUDDY SEX. I'M STILL FLAILING. OKAY NOT AS BAD AS I WAS ON MSN LAST NIGHT (ASK BB, LMAO, IT WAS PRETTY UGLY) BUT STILL PRETTY BAD. XD
OMG I AM STILL FLAILING TOO!! I READ THE SPOILER RIGHT BEFORE I HAD TO GO TO CLASS THIS MORNING, THAT WAS THE LONGEST HOUR AND A HALF OF MY LIFE, I COULD NOT CONCENTRATE, I STARTED WRITING DOWN HUDDY SEX REPEATEDLY TO KEEP FROM SHAKING LOL.
heart
LMAO. BAD TIMING K! I'M SO GLAD I CHECKED FANPOP BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP OR I WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THAT! LOL.
I can't even imagine how it will happen. I CAN'T AT ALL.