블리치 아니메 Captain Fighting Competition! (Not Really An RP)

blackpanther666 posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 07:50AM
I want to see a competition, where each of the Captains gets to fight another... The Captains who win, will advance to the next round, until there are four Captains left and they'll advance to the semi-finals, where the two winners will go through to the finals... The person, whose Captain wins, will get ten props and the Captain will become the strongest Captain in my eyes. XD. Also need someone to referee, while any two opponents are fighting.

Bp: Shunsui/Shinji

Wantadog: Yoruichi/Unohana

Whiteflame: Mayuri/Kisuke

Exorcist: Tousen/Soi Fon

Zordaik: Jushiro/Byakuya

N.b. since not many people are participating, that means that Zord, Flame and Cist will choose another Captain each. XD

Round 1: Shinji vs. Unohana

Round 2: Yoruichi vs. Shunsui

Round 3: Kisuke vs. Tousen

Round 4: Mayuri vs. Byakuya

Round 5: Jushiro vs. Soi Fon
last edited on Aug 14, 2012 at 04:47AM

블리치 아니메 125 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-125 of 125

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
If you like, then why not. I was just thinking, should be introduce it like an RP? Or should we just start planning the match ups?
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
My thought is somewhere between those two. Essentially, I want there to be a small bit to start, and then have the match-ups. Does anyone have a problem with me arranging the match-ups by assigning each captain a number and then putting them through an online random number generator?
smile
Heh, sure, that sounds like a good idea. I'll wait until you've done that, and then I'll write an introduction to the competition. XD
over a year ago wantadog said…
Cool. It starts! *Goes back to actually remember what my zanpakuto were....*
tongue
Grrrr, no-one ever gave me feedback on Shinji's Bankai...

*Rage Mode!*
I liked it. Sounds awesome.
The Captain Commander sat in his chambers, mulling over a new document from the Onmitsukidō, this one a report Soi Fon hadn’t received. And with good reason. It was about her after all.

He brooded over the document. He’d already read through it several times, though his annoyance hadn’t faded. Apparently, the captain of the second squad had been irritable of late. Kisuke’s regular appearances in Soul Society had her on edge, and as such, her training sessions had gotten overly serious. What’s more, she wasn’t the only one. Ever since Tousen’s miraculous return, Shinji had had a bone to pick with him. Yoruichi’s visits had prompted Byakuya to register complaints regarding interruptions in his squad’s routine. Unohana was growing increasingly concerned with Mayuri’s random experimentation, often involving members of her own squad. Both Shunsui and Jushiro had gone to great lengths to improve the demeanor of the other captains, though so far with little success.

This was not the time for such infighting. Yamamoto sighed to himself.

Strangely, the other captains had kept their distance from this. Even Zaraki had kept clear, actually utilizing his time to destroy a rampaging squad of Hollows that had appeared in the human world. That was for the best. If he was still around Soul Society, Yamamoto’s plan would almost certainly have drawn him in as well.

It was time to end this squabble. If the captains couldn’t be bothered to be civil amongst themselves, then he would have to make it happen. A strong hand and a harsh word might be enough to quell them for the time being, but these concerns would come back to haunt him soon enough. No, they would need an opportunity to work this out, and this might give them incentive to get stronger as well.

Yamamoto rose, striding to the door. He moved to push open the door, only then realizing that the arm he was using to do so was no longer there. The loss of his arm had hampered his everyday life only a little, but it was moments like this that irritated him to no end. He grumbled to himself as he turned, elbowing the door open a little too hard and shattering the frame as it slammed into the wall. He’d have to get someone to fix that. It was another annoyance, and all he had to do was keep it bottled up.

The guards at his door, on the other hand, were obviously startled. He didn’t care. Let them see his annoyance.

Guard 1: S-sir? Can we help you?

Yamamoto extended an arm, raising a sheet of paper he’d been writing on.

Yamamoto: Make copies of this document and post it on all the squad barracks. They’ll get the message.

Guard 1: Y-yes sir!

Hopefully, this would all be over in a few days. This should take some of the fight out of them.
Alright, fight postings! Just a brief note, this is not the first randomized list that came up. I went through 4, and the reason why is because I didn't want to pair anyone's own captains against each other. Seemed like a dick move. These should be good.

Round 1: Shinji vs. Unohana

Round 2: Yoruichi vs. Shunsui

Round 3: Kisuke vs. Tousen

Round 4: Mayuri vs. Byakuya

Round 5: Jushiro vs. Soi Fon
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
Well, I guess I should stop procrastinating and get to brainstorming Soi Fon's way of Omitsu's now. I'm guessing the rounds will happen in order, so Juushiro and Soi Fon will be last to fighting?
cloudy
Lol both of mine are against BP XD

Let's do this XD
That's the plan - stick to the order in which they're listed. I'll judge any fights that do not include my characters, and BP will judge any of those that do. We'll have to figure out what we're doing for the next tier of rounds (either a 1v1v1 fight or give one of the winners a bye), but for now, this is the order.

BTW, the randomization engine I used kept giving me the weirdest results. Seriously had 4 tries where it paired someone's own characters against each other, and pretty much every time it paired Yoruichi and Soi Fon as well (of course it would try to pair the only two captains on the list that have actually fought against each other).
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
It kept trying to pair Yoruichi and Soi Fon, huh? Clearly it wanted me to lose that fight, 'cause I really can't think of how would justify Soi Fon even trying to win that fight >.<
big smile
Heh, sounded good, Whiteflame... Nice introduction. Lol, so I get to fight women with both fights? Seems interesting, me Vs. Wanta. XDDD
*Raises fists* let's do it!

Toku: So this is where you were.

Wantadog: O_O....um.....heh.....

Pseudo-Shinigami: WANTADOG!

Wantadog: No!!! I had a good reason!

Mishiranu: Any last words?

Wantadog: Brain! Help!

Wantadog's brain: You're screwed.

Wantadog: Thanks!....wait....what?

(Lol I had to do at least one on here.)
tongue
Haha, awesome. It seems as though you are under pursuit by your mentors. XD

Bp: See? I said it.

Wantadog: And?

Whiteflame: What are you talking about?

Bp: Did you not read it properly? I said 'mentors'... It makes it sound as though Wantadog's mentors are fictional characters.

Wantadog: You're stupid...

Whiteflame: I agree with Wantadog.

Bp: Well, I hate you both too.
(Lol)

So how exactly do we do this? Is it like The Clan War where we each write out parts of the fight or is it a control your own character thingy....
Well, we did a couple of competitions like this in Fallout with our own characters, so we can go with much the same method if everyone's fine with that.

Essentially, the two combatants will each write a part of the fight (we could either have it in 2 parts or 4, depending on how long we want this to last). You'll write it like an RP, so no quick kills (obviously) and a focus on making the fight interesting. After the winner is decided (either by yours truly or BP), that person will write a finale post where they win, and then move onto the next round. If anyone prefers 2 or 4 posts before the judging takes place, say so and a choice will be made on that by popular vote.
Sounds good to me. I think we should do it as 4 parts, because they are Captains' fights, after all and they should be represented properly... Meaning that they should last a while, because all of the Captains are strong. XD
Awesomeness.

So we'll do the 4 posts for each round (capped off by a fifth post for the end of the fight). Anyway, BP, you're up first in the first fight (the order for each fight is as posted).
Sounds good to me. I will post it up later tonight, I suppose. XD
I am so looking forward to Shunsui VS Yoruichi...that's a battle I would love to see in the anime! Also Shinji VS Unohana seems oddly fitting.
Heh, indeed. Well, we'll see how these turn out, anyway. XD
[Fight 1, Post 1 - Shinji Hirako Vs. Retsu Unohana]

(The Head-Captain waved the Captain-class Shinigami along, where they began to congregate in the arena's meeting room. Unohana and Shinji moved to one side and began to stretch, their muscles unused for such a lengthy period of time.)

Genryuusai: Unohana and Hirako... You two are first. Whoever wins this round will advance to the next.

Shinji: Damn, I have to fight you... I'm not sure I'll win this. You're scary, Captain.

Unohana: (Smiles) Don't be foolish... I'm not one for fighting generally, I'm sure we will end up being quite even.

Shinji: If you say so.

(They both moved out of the room and into the arena. The Shinigami in the stands yelled loudly, some cheering for Unohana and some cheering for Shinji. Shinji took his stance at one end of the arena, while Unohana did the same at the opposite end. They faced each other, neother showing any emotion and waited for the Head-Captain to allow them to begin.)

Genryuusai: Ready, and... FIGHT!

(Unohana automatically disappeared, while Shinji followed suit and their prospective reiatsu clashed in mid-air, one green and one blue, causing a massive, turquoise blast of energy, which eventually dissipated, as the wind blew it away and the shockwaves from their clashes contributed to the dissipation. Shinji ignored a strong, right-handed strike from Unohana, disappearing swiftly and clashing with her again. They both had splendid reflexes. Shinji dodged again and struck at her once more, forcing her backwards slightly.)

Unohana: Bakudo No. 63 Sajo Sabaku!

(Shinji shunpoed, but was still caught by the Kido and struggled, as Unohana then began to summon a strong Gochu Tekkan. Shinji's reiatsu rose considerably and he burst out of the Bakudo and disappeared, not reappearing straight away. Unohana waited, until Shinji reappeared and sent the Bakudo at him, but he dodged and leapt straight at her, like a rogue cannon ball. Unohana sidestepped and Shinji missed, but pirouetted in mid-air, pushing the substance to the side, as he skidded around. Their blades met once more and another giant explosion reeled the arena.)

Shinji: You have fierce attacks, Lady Unohana.

Unohana: And you are considerably skilled, Shinji Hirako.
(Okeedokee. Let me see....*Brain can be heard overheating*)

[Fight 1, Post 2 - Shinji Hirako VS Retsu Unohana]

Shinij: "You have fierce attacks, Lady Unohana."

Unohana: "And you are considerably skilled, Shinji Hirako."

Shinji: "But I'm afraid this is it. Prepare yourself."

Shinji held his blade out in front of him and Unohana immediately was on guard. Shinji grinned.

Shinji: "Collapse, Sakanade."

After a small explosion of reiatsu, Shinji could be seen. His sword now had five small holes going across the length of the blade and there was a large ring at the end of his sword's hilt. He continued smiling as he placed his hand in the middle of the blade and it started to spin. He was no longer gripping his sword by any visible means, but the sword continued to spin. A pink mist could now be seen in the area. The mist grew larger and spread over a larger area, then in an instant, everything changed. Unohana knew what happened.

Shinji: "Everything is different. Left and right, up and down, everything."

Unohana: "Very impressive. I doubt anyone could fight correctly under these circumstances."

Unohana slowly started to walk. She tried going left, but went right. She tried right, but went left. Shinji knew that with enough time, she could probably fight extremely well like this, but he wasn't going to give her any time. He charged her, flash-stepping to the left of her. Unohana saw the attack coming from the right and made to block it. Then she remembered. Everything was reversed. She quickly hopped backwards, but Shinji still managed to land a cut on her shoulder. Unohana looked at Shinji. She had to wait. Shinji attacked again, this time from the right. Once again, her reflexes took action and she was forced to retreat, this time barely keeping her head. She felt the cut on her cheek. She would have to find a way to eliminate this effect before things got out of hand. Shinji didn't give her any time to think as he pressed the attack. She managed to block several strikes of his, then her reflexes kicked in when she saw an incoming strike. She made to block the attack, but no such attack landed. Shinji's blade slashed down the woman's back. She grunted in pain, but twisted around sharply. Shinji's eyes widened at what he saw.

Unohana: "Hado 33, Sokatsui!"

Unohana fired the blast at Shinji, at point blank. Shinji swung his blade to block. The blast hit Shinji, sending him flying. He landed hard on the ground and groaned. He stood up, nearly immediately, but it was enough of a break for Unohana to heal the wound to her back. Shinji grunted. He should have known, with her being the squad 4 captain.

Shinji: "I underestimated you, apparently."

Unohana: "Not at all, you have judged my abilities very well. Although I think it's time to see what I can do about this inverted world."
last edited over a year ago