블리치 아니메 Captain Fighting Competition! (Not Really An RP)

blackpanther666 posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 07:50AM
I want to see a competition, where each of the Captains gets to fight another... The Captains who win, will advance to the next round, until there are four Captains left and they'll advance to the semi-finals, where the two winners will go through to the finals... The person, whose Captain wins, will get ten props and the Captain will become the strongest Captain in my eyes. XD. Also need someone to referee, while any two opponents are fighting.

Bp: Shunsui/Shinji

Wantadog: Yoruichi/Unohana

Whiteflame: Mayuri/Kisuke

Exorcist: Tousen/Soi Fon

Zordaik: Jushiro/Byakuya

N.b. since not many people are participating, that means that Zord, Flame and Cist will choose another Captain each. XD

Round 1: Shinji vs. Unohana

Round 2: Yoruichi vs. Shunsui

Round 3: Kisuke vs. Tousen

Round 4: Mayuri vs. Byakuya

Round 5: Jushiro vs. Soi Fon
last edited on Aug 14, 2012 at 04:47AM

블리치 아니메 125 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 125

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
smile
I call Shunsui... If less than four other people join we'll split certain Captains between us. Everyone, get involved, this should a fun, little match for each and every one of us.
Why do my posts never show up... Btw, if not enough people join, then I'll call Shinji as well. (The current Captains are the ones involved, so Shinji, Rose and Kensei count as well... Kensei isn't allowed his Hollow mask, but Shinji and Rose are allowed theirs, as their Bankai was never specified. Also, if anyone wishes to make abilities for these Captains, they must specify on the forum and then post on the forum, including as much information as possible).
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Cool idea, I think. I'll select Ukitake as my choice.
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Alright, for my own part in this, I choose Kurotsuchi Mayuri as my main combatant. Should two be required, Kuchiki Byakuya will be my second.
over a year ago unohana said…
my choice captain unohana. Is that okey?
Yes, that is fine... I also had a brainstorm. Whoever that decides to the ref can choose the Head Captain... I can't think of anyone better to referee a Captain Fighting Comp than the Captain-Commander himself. XD
sounds like a plan.
Who is going to be the referee? I haven't found anyone yet... XD
could i be it too and be unohana at the same time? But i also want soi fon..
Well, we'll see how it goes... The only thing is, who would referee when you were fighting someone?
oh than uh i dont know. how about you? ^^
I'll keep searching and see who I can find XD
over a year ago morenzoboss said…
Am I allowed to join this? If I am, Shinji. Yep. Invert the crap out of you.
Yeah man, you can join. Shinji it is then. XD
over a year ago morenzoboss said…
Sweet. And if needed, and if allowed, I'd like to have Ichimaru as my backup.
Yeah, sure, we'll see how that goes. It depends on who else decides to join. XD
Anyone else gonna join, or what?
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
I'll join with Kaname Tosen without his hallow powers. I can't stand the idea of him being able to see with those mosquito-like eyes...And in the event we can choose a second as backup, I'll take Sajin Komamura, of course. Brute strength has its attractions.
last edited over a year ago
Alrighty, sounds good to me. XD. I'll continue on my search to find a suitable ajudicator for this thing.
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
If I can be Kisuke Urahara, then Im up for it. As a backup, I'll take Sosuke Aizen w/o the Hogyoku. I think with the Hogyoku, he is a little too powerful.
big smile
Yeah, sure Ace. Know anyone who would be interested in being the referee? We kinda need one, but I haven't found anyone who is willing to do it yet...
Sorry, but I dont
Oh, well, I think I have an idea for who could do it, I just have to ask him. XD
So to end this issue, I volunteer as ref. BP can ref for any fights I'm in, and if we're matched up against each other, unohana can take over. How's that sound?
Thanks, Whiteflame. XD.

(Okay, from this point onwards, I would lik everyone to post their characters, along with the character's Bankai, if they need to make one themselves. I'll post the Bankai for Shunsui now... Me and Whiteflame can do any reviews needed.)
Name: Shunsui Kyoraku

Abilities: Master of the Way of the Sword, excellent analytical skills and fighting with a sealed Zanpakuto, Master of Shunpo and reasonably skilled Hado and Bakudo-user.

Zanpakuto: Katen Kyokotsu

Shikai abilities:

Kageoni ('Shadow demon'): The opponent cannot touch the ground, otherwise Shunsui will able to move his way through their resulting shadow and attack them, without so much as a warning.

Takaoni ('Mountain demon'): The opponent has to be higher in the air than Shunsui. If they are below Shunsui in height, they lose the game and will either die, or take serious injury. The same goes for Shunsui, who is also subject to this ability, meaning that, if the opponent is higher than him, he will lose and be injured.

Iro Oni ('Coloured Demon'): Shunsui and the opponent have a turn at trying to injure the other, by announcing a colour, and they cut only that colour. Both get one turn per round until the game ends. If a predominant colour is announced, the person being attacked takes a proportionate amount of damage, in regards to the amount the colour features.

Bushogoma: A small whirlwind, that obstructs the air around the opponent and can cause imbalance and a distraction.

Bankai: Kagemusha: Shigekioni ('Shadow Warrior: Advancing Demon')

Bankai abilities:

Shadow Warrior (Kagemusha)

When this half of the game is active, Shunsui is the Shadow Demon for a minute, then the opponent is Shadow Demon. After that, they each get randomised amounts of time as Shadow Demon. After five rounds each of randomised time, the game changes to Kagemusha. As Shadow Demon, Kyoraku can disappear through any shadow at any given time and has doubled reiatsu. His reiatsu is part shadow and very dark. Kyoraku can also twirl shadow around him, which mixes with his blue reiatsu and then is released as a large blast, very similar to Getsuga Tensho. As Shadow Demon, the opponent has the ability to draw shadow around him and then entwine his Zanpakuto with it, joining completely with the metal in the blade; this acts as an excellent shield, resisting large amounts of damage from another Zanpakuto. This ability has a 15 second lag-time when intertwining with the Zanpakuto, but when the opponent wants unjoin there is thirty second lag-time. While using this defense, the opponent can also attack from any point of the defense. This is because the shadow energy is part of the Zanpakuto while Shadow Demon; the attack looks like Gin's Shinso while attacking, except the blade is more flexible. If an elemental spell is used, the metal is affected by the corresponding element. For example, ice will turn the metal deathly cold, fire will heat the blade and burn them and the metal will conduct electricity. The opponent's speed is also increased by two times, plus their reiatsu is dense.

Advancing Demon (Shigekioni)

When this half of the game is active, when Shunsui is Advancing Demon, he can't be stopped while advancing in any direction at any angle. After thirty seconds the opponent can be stopped while Advancing Demon. This goes on for two rounds, then Kagemusha begins once more. As Advancing Demon, Shunsui can condense shadow spirit energy into the blade of his Zanpakuto, greatly increasing the sharpness of the Zanpakuto's spirit and causing the blade itself to cut deeper and leave shadow energy in the wound. When the opponent is Advancing Demon he jas the same abilities as Shunsui. When Shunsui has shadow energy in his wound, his speed is decreased by two times. When Shunsui's Advancing Demon status transfers to the opponent's, the spirit energy in Shunsui's wound vanishes. This is the same for the opponent as well, meaning when they have shadow energy in their wound, their speed is decreased by two times. Then it changes back to Shunsui.

Special Ability: Bushōgōma ('Spinning Top?')

After Kagemusha and Shigekioni have been active twice, there is a break period for thirty seconds, where Shunsui's power and the opponent's are equal.

In Bankai, Kagemusha: Shigekioni has two Zanpakuto; one sword is a long nodachi and the other is a large, Japanese style broad-blade. The nodachi is Kagemusha and the broad-sword is Shigekioni. The nodachi has a blue/grey tsuba and the guard is shaped like a typical large, warrior's guard and the blade and guard are both silver. The tsuba has a short, silver chain, with a black ring in the end. The broad-sword has a long, refined tsuba, with different-style wrapping, which is leather-brown with intertwining grey wrapping. The blade is about 1.45 meters long and is three times larger than a normak katana. This broad-sword has a ring at the end, with a demon's horn attached (this can also be used to stab the opponent).
Of course, with the lack of depth with the now decease Kaname, I had to revise his zapakutou myself. I might make some changes in the morning when I wake up, but this is basically what I've made for him.

Name: Kaname Tousen

Position: Former captain of squad 9; commander in Aizen’s army of espada

Zanpakutou: Suzumushi

Abilities:

Nake (cry)- Suzumushi vibrates rapidly, creating sound waves so high pitched, often they are not heard. These sound waves completely block out a person’s hearing and may even knock them out if they are unprepared. If the person resists the urge to black out, they are constantly in danger of losing balance and focus due to the effects these sounds have on the brain, and the one subjected to the sound may pass out suddenly later without any warning.
The vibrating blade also allows Tousen to make smooth cuts more easily, as if his sword were a chainsaw.

Suzumushi Nishiki: Benihikō (Cricket 2nd movement: Crimson Flying Locusts)-With a different release command, Tousen can activate this form freely. Suzumushi begins to vibrate quickly and, as Tousen moves his blade, it leaves several ‘echoes’ of itself behind, creating countless blades. These blades fire forward relentless at the opponent to turn them into a living pincushion at Tousen’s will, like locust swarming a crop field. If Tousen wills them to, these blades can remain in midair indefinitely and change the direction they face, though if he lets them fly, he can no longer control them or change their direction. Combined with his first ability, he can cause these blades to vibrate and increase his first ability tenfold, augmenting its potency to kill the target’s senses.

Bankai: Suzumushi Tsuishiki: Enma Kōrogi (Cricket Final Form: Devil Cricket)

Description: Tōsen holds up his sword in his right hand, and places his left palm against the ring on his cross guard. The ring begins to spin as it releases spiritual energy. As it spins faster, the circle grows bigger and bigger until it's large enough to surround his body. The ring then splits into ten other glowing rings, of similar size, that encircle Tōsen.

Abilities:

Mumyō (No light)-With a slash of his sword, the circles go flying outwards and form a circular perimeter over a large area. Once in position, the ten rings begin to generate a black void that grows in size until it creates a large black dome that's centered around Tōsen's body and is anchored to the ground with the ten rings. Everyone within this ring is unable to see, smell, hear, or sense spiritual pressure. The only sense the victim retains is that of touch. Unlike with some Zanpakutō's, Suzumushi does not convert itself into the massive dome that it materializes during Bankai. Instead, the dome serves as a separate extension of Suzumushi itself, allowing Tōsen to still wield its sealed form to be used as a weapon while inside the dome, but cannot use its abilities. The technique's main shortcoming is that anyone touching Suzumushi's hilt, not just Tōsen himself, is immune to the dome's effects, so anyone able to grab Suzumushi recovers their senses. The dome only exists as long as Tōsen wills it to, or if he happens to become seriously injured; in either circumstance the dome shreds apart and dissipates.

Seigi no Michi (Path of Justice)- The ten rings of Tōsen’s bankai split float freely around Tōsen and develop black voids in their center, creating dimensional rifts that connect to one another. If someone or something enters one of these rifts, it will immediately come out of one of the other nine, as if it were a disconnected doorway. It is nearly impossible to predict which of the rings will serve as the exit for what enters it, as it happens instantly and has no pattern whatsoever. Tōsen can will for the rings to move as he likes to coordinate his attacks and let him move from place to place with a technique more unpredictable than shunpo. Additionally, any inanimate object that enters can be ‘echoed’ so that it exits multiple rings at once. For instance, if Tōsen fired kido attack into one ring, he could have it fire from all the other nine to hit the target at once. This can almost be done with his own blade, allowing for an affect similar to his Benihikō form to take place, but on a larger scale. Physical objects, such as a watch, that enter the void and are ‘echoed’ do not have exact copies—rather identical replicas that an expert would identify as a faux. This has nothing to do with energy attacks or Kaname’s blade and only affects things such as the example.
Excellent job, Exorcist. I really like your enthusiasm for the Zanpakuto. XD
Tosen is undoubtedly my favorite former captain. I just wish Kubo didn't just use him to add some drama to Sajin. Especially since he was the only one who could see through Aizen's OP zanpakutou T.T His zanpakutou, on the other hand, is perhaps the most interesting kido type I've ever seen, besides Kageroza's.
Great so far, just wondering if I should also work on brackets, and if so, whether we're sticking to one character apiece. That would leave us with 7 combatants, which makes for close to even brackets, so that might be the way to go. Given that setup (and this is just to check that I've got everyone) the list I have is as follows:

Kisuke Urahara (AceDarkwolf17)
Kaname Tosen (silverexorcist)
Shinji Hirako (morenzoboss)
Retsu Unohana (unohana)
Jūshirō Ukitake (Zordaik)
Shunsui Kyōraku (blackpanther666)
Kurotsuchi Mayuri (whiteflame55)

If we want even brackets, someone is going to need to take on the task of having two, and I don't think it should be anyone who is also a judge (so that excludes me, BP and unohana). Not sure if there's someone who just really wants to do it, but if someone(s) does/do, speak up and we'll figure it out.
Oh, and I'll get to posting Mayuri's blade later today when I find more time to work on it.
Name: Kurotsuchi Mayuri

Position: Captain of Squad 12, 2nd president of the Shinigami Research Institute

Zanpakuto: Ashisogi Jizō (Leg-Cutting Jizō)

Release Command: Kakimushire (Rip)

Unreleased appearance: Mayuri's zanpakutō's guard is wrapped in a cloth, and has several spiky protrusions sticking out right below the blade, which appear to resemble leaves. The hilt is pink. Unlike most Shinigami, his zanpakutō's sheath hangs directly in front of him, instead of to his side as they are commonly worn, through a visibly modified hook on the end of the hilt of Ashisogi Jizō.

Shikai appearance: The blade glows and transforms into a deformed trident with curved, serpentine blades, the middle blade is straighter and longer than the side blades and appear to ascend from the guard which is shaped like a baby's head with hands clasped in prayer, all mounted on his sword's normal hilt which has more ornate spiky protrusions on either side, which resemble golden leaves right below the guard. The baby's mouth secretes a poisonous vapor in this form at various intervals.

Shikai Ability 1: The weapon works like the venom of a spider bite; when an opponent is stabbed by Ashisogi Jizō, it severs the brain signals controlling the neural impulses for movement in the limbs of the victim, regardless of where they were struck. But unlike regular paralysis, the pain receptors and nerve endings are unaffected by the weapon, so the victim can still feel pain, even in a paralyzed limb. Healing the stab wound does not immediately remove the inflicted paralysis.

Nikushibuki (Flesh Splash): When Mayuri's stabs himself with his Zanpakutō while in its sealed state, it has the ability to transform Mayuri into a liquid form. Doing so doesn't kill him, as it is a last resort technique, but instead simply leaves him unable to attack or be attacked, making it an effective escape tool. He commonly can move around in this form and speak as well. He reforms after a few days but without any of his previous body modifications. This ability is a result of the extensive level experimentation's he has done on himself.

Bankai: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō (Golden Leg-Cutting Jizō): The baby's head on the guard opens its mouth as it produces a giant creature with the body of a caterpillar in a red cape with a grotesque golden baby's head and arms with a silver halo hovering around its head, near the back of the halo are 4 bells, 2 on each side. It emits its own individual, red reiatsu upon release. When in this form his zanpakutō returns to its sealed state. The creature follows Mayuri’s commands.

Bankai Ability 1: The creature breathes a poisonous derivative of Mayuri's blood which is lethal to anyone who breathes it, aside from Mayuri and Nemu. The poison spreads through such a wide area, and it is almost impossible to avoid it. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō's poison is very potent, as Szayel Aporro's body started to break down immediately after it was introduced. The poison has an antidote, which Nemu keeps behind her lieutenant's badge, and which Mayuri keeps on his person. Mayuri can change the composition of the poison as well, ensuring that no foolproof antidote can ever be manufactured to cure it, and no immunity is developed against it. Even if the opponent does not breathe, the poison will still enter their body. So far, the only way to be unaffected by the poison is to repel it with a sufficient amount of reiatsu. Anyone within the vicinity of the person repeling the poison will also be unaffected.

Bankai Ability 2: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō can produce numerous blades which can also extend from its chest, allowing it to run through and skewer opponents. This, used simultaneously with its poison makes Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō particularly lethal to anyone that cannot keep a safe distance, which is also difficult due to its immense size. Instead of the blades, it can also apparently devour an opponent after it charges into them, killing them.

Self-Destruct Protocol: Mayuri has also physically modified Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō itself so that it will self-destruct and return to its sealed state if it were to attack him.
So guys, that's only 3 of us that have posted our characters. That still leaves four. AceDarkwolf17, morenzoboss, unohana, and Zordaik, you guys should post your captains and their blades as well (only post the main one for now, we'll work out who gets to use two later) so that we can get this thing started.
hmmm
Anyone else gonna post their blades?
By the way, Whiteflame, you may want to add in Mayuri's ability to liquify himself when he stabs himself with his sword. Not really useful for combat,, but it's an ability all the same, I guess.
Yeah, probably a good idea, though there's some uncertainty as to whether that's an ability of the blade or a part of his own body modification. Nonetheless, will do.
Name: Kisuke Urahara

Position: Owner of Urahara's Shop, Former Captain of the 12th Division as well as founder and 1st President of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute

Zanpakuto: Benihime (Red Princess)

Release Command: Okiro (Awaken)

Sealed Appearance: Benihime is a beige-colored shikomizue (a blade hidden inside a cane) with a curved handle. As the blade resides in a cane, the cane's handle is still the hilt and the shaft is the sheath, making it still operate like other Zanpakuto. The shaft's base also bears a skull and flame mark on the bottom, which can separate souls from bodies by pressing the mark to it

Shikai Appearance: Its Shikai takes the form a sleek, medium-sized sword. The hilt's grip, which has a gentle black-decorative wrapping, bends forward at the end with a pommel shaped to look overlapped three times and a crimson tassel dangling from its base. Instead of a tsuba, there is a U-shape guard covering three inches of blade, with a flower petal design. At the base of the guard is a red string wrapped thrice around the hilt, with a three-loop bow on the back side and a folded paper decoration on the front side. The blade is black with a silver-edge and is somewhat thicker than the cane-sealed state. It remains straight and slim with a somewhat short size with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge instead of being tapered to a point

Shikai Abilities:

* Nake, Benihime (Sing, Crimson Princess; "Scream" in the English dub): This technique fires particularly strong concussive and destructive crimson-colored energy blasts. The energy flows out of the blade and fires usually in the arc of the swords swing. The technique is capable of taking on a point-blank Cero from an Espada-level Arrancar by dissipating it with a blast of equal power. He is also able to charge-up this technique to produce considerable more damage.

* Chikasumi no Tate (Blood Mist Shield): This technique forms an hexagonal-shaped crimson barrier in front of the blade for defensive tactics. The barrier is called out with the same command as the "Nake" technique. The barrier is able to easily block a direct punch from the immensely strong Yammy Llargo without damaging itself or repercussions to Urahara, and block Ichigo's first use of his "Getsuga Tensho" while only slightly eroding, after which Urahara comments that he would have lost an arm were it not for the shield.

* Kamisori, Benihime ( "Razor, Crimson Princess"): A technique that fires an energy arc capable of cutting through materials and substances with relative ease. It was able to cut through a Hierro-protected tentacle of Luppi Antenor. He sends a wave of energy that moves towards the target and is capable of instantly changing direction.

* Tsuppane, Benihime ("Spurning, Crimson Princess"): After analyzing a technique's reishi composition as well as the subject's muscle movements when they use the technique, by simply drawing a circle of energy with the edge of Benihime and time it right, this technique can cancel out the enemy's attack at the point of contact.

* Shibari, Benihime (Binding, Crimson Princess): This technique launches condensed energy into the form of a tangible blood red net, generated from the blade length and simply thrown over the intended target (typically from above) with a simple slashing motion from Benihime. The net further binds and restricts an opponent’s movements by constricting to its form. This net appears elongated and somewhat narrow.

* Hiasobi, Benihime, Juzutsunagi (Fire-Playing, Crimson Princess, Beaded Mesh): After using the Shibari technique Urahara stabs the net with the tip of Benihime, creating orbs of fire along the outside length of the net, which explode like linked land-mines in a domino formation leading toward the intended target that is bound under the net. When the orbs come into direct contact with the intended target it creates a tremendously large and devastating explosion.

* Kirisaki, Benihime (Shred, Crimson Princess), which fires a barrage of energy bullets from his shield

Bankai: Benihime Jinkun: Chiouken (Red Princess Ruler: Blood Royalty)

Bankai Appearance: Most of it remains as its Shikai form except the blade is slightly longer and is a blood red color. The guard is protruding out at an angle much like a "V" shape with a blood spatter design.

Bankai Special Ability: The blade secrets blood which Urahara can control telepathically. It can use any accessible blood that's in the area. The blood shapes into one long line that always remains near Urahara, circling him. Urahara can also control the density of blood making it solid or liquid in an instance.

Bankai Abilities:

Chi Taihou (Blood Cannon) - The blood spirals around the blade towards the tip. When it gets to the tip, the blood forms into a ball which is shot with intense speed. The ball is dense enough to break bones on contact. Urahara can shoot multiple Chi Taihous.

Chi Kei (Blood Whip) - The blood attaches itself to Urahara's back and are used like whips to subdue opponents. Urahara will often incorporate spikes on the whips in order to deal damage

The blood will act on its own to shield Urahara from oncoming attacks. Its not the most solid defense but it works
over a year ago angelicanimefan said…
mischievous
can i join?? and can we chose a vice chaptain
Yes, but you can't have Vice-Captains - you have to choose a Captain. We can always make a forum for Vice-Captain fighting competition at some point, but, either way, please choose a Captain that you want to use and then post a bios of their Zanpakuto, Shikai and Bankai.
We still need Zord, Unohana and Morenzoboss to submit their Zanpakutous, otherwise it is going to be difficult to proceed with this. I was hoping that we could get this started a little sooner, as I am realky interested to see how this plays out. While I get the feeling Zord has been spending a very long time on his Zanpakuto, the other two (Unohana and Morenzoboss) seem like they are no longer interested. Much is the pity. If only Zord ends up submitting his character, then we'll take two characters each and we will all referee, depending on who is fighting who.
sounds good. Uh is toshiro taken because i want to change captain unohana for toshiro since captain unohana havent shown her bankai
That's fine, just post his zanpakuto.
if you want to take Toshiro, that is fine. I would recommend using this link: link

That has the list of all of his Shikai and Bankai abilities, so hopefully it will be useful to you. XD
Name: Tosiro Hitsuguya
Appearance:
Tōshirō Hitsugaya is short, and has turquoise eyes and short, spiked, white hair, which tends to draw attention in the Human World. He wears a standard sleeveless captain's haori with a green sash around his shoulders, held together by a round, star-like clip. The sash holds his Zanpakutō's sheath in place on his back and is tied to it at either end. He sometimes walks around in his tabi. He is relatively young by Shinigami standards, and has the appearance of a child. In the Human world, he wears a black, short-sleeved, golf shirt and gray pants. He also wore the uniform of Karakura High School.
17 months following Aizen's defeat, shortly after Ichigo regains his Shinigami powers, Tōshirō appears sporting a hairstyle similar to that before he became a Shinigami, and a long turquoise scarf. His green sash is also changed to a thin chain, but it still retains the star-like clip.
Personality:
Hitsugaya is generally mature and serious, in contrast to his free-spirited lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto. Despite their personality differences, he and Rangiku seem very close. Tōshirō is shown to be easily annoyed by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves, as shown when he leads a team of Shinigami into Ichigo Kurosaki's school. Hitsugaya hates anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as an elementary school child. He is overly protective of Momo Hinamori, due to the fact that they were old childhood friends. Hitsugaya dislikes summer and warm weather in general.
Tōshirō's favorite foods are watermelon and amanattō. He does not like dried persimmons. During his childhood in West Rukongai, he was so skilled with spinning tops that he became the local undefeated champion. He works very hard, but his motive seems to be that if he finishes quickly, he can return to his afternoon nap. He believes in the saying "children who sleep well, grow well," and hopes to grow quickly, a wish shared by his subordinates. Naturally, they do not voice this fact in front of him, for even regularly practicing this adage for so long, he did not really grow in height .

Hitsugaya is usually joked about by many of the other Shinigami in Soul Society as well as by his enemies. Despite these jokes, or perhaps because of them, Hitsugaya has developed a cold attitude toward most people; he tolerates these jokes and goes on with his duties. Although he has shown anger towards jokes, he doesn't take action against whomever insulted him unless they are his enemies, and has never overreacted because of them. The only thing he cannot tolerate is not being addressed as "Captain Hitsugaya," or an inappropriate use of his name, as he worked very hard for the title so he gets angry when not addressed as such. Coincidentally, however, he does not address any other officer with their title, only their last names. The only person that actually calls him by his given name is Ichigo, who is constantly reminded to address him properly, and Hinamori, who is the only person allowed to get away with it. Hinamori tends to call him "Hitsugaya-kun" and both she and Ukitake occasionally use "Shirō-chan" (シロちゃん) — a nickname meaning "Whitey" (Snowy in the English manga) in reference to his hair — in both cases without any repercussion. In addition, Karin and her friends call him by his first name and they are never given any rebukes for it. In the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book sketches (omakes found at the end of episodes of Bleach), Jūshirō Ukitake comically gives Hitsugaya candy and other food because "Jūshirō" and "Tōshirō" sound similar and because they both have white hair, making them both "Shirō-chan."
History:
When Hinamori left to become a Shinigami, he portrayed himself as happy to see her go, though it was more of an act than his true feelings. Her next door friends were scared of him, even though he had never done anything to them. His grandmother, "Granny", and Hinamori were the only ones in the district that weren't afraid of him. His personality was supposedly "cold as ice" or at least thought to be, and he often wondered if it was due to his appearance or attitude. When Momo had been in the Shinigami Academy for 5 years, he began to notice how he hadn't grown an inch. He noticed that Hinamori's hair grew longer and she visited less often, seemingly having a goal in her life now. He also noticed that "Granny" was getting skinnier.

Hitsugaya and Matsumoto first meet arguing.
While out at the market one day a shopkeeper, whom he was buying items from, was treating him disdainfully. He then meets Rangiku Matsumoto, who yells at the shop keeper for being rude to Hitsugaya and reproached him for his poor customer skills. When Hitsugaya turns around, he is knocked down by bumping into Rangiku's bosom. She then yells at him for "lying there and crying about it and not standing up like a man", although it was she who had knocked him down in the first place. He then shakes her off and runs away.
Later that night, he has a vivid dream of a gigantic, icy blue, serpentine dragon with large wings and an echoing voice. This dream is markedly different from the previous ones, where he had only experienced sensations but nothing substantial to what the meaning might be. This time, however, the reason behind the dreams not only materializes, but tries to tell him its name. Hitsugaya cannot hear him, however, as his voice is muffled by strong winds. He then wakes up in a cold sweat. Upon waking up, he sees Rangiku and is surprised to see her in his home. She immediately tells him to stop leaking his reiatsu everywhere and to get some sleep. She further explains that his grandmother looks pretty cold, which causes Hitsugaya to notice for the first time that the room is exceedingly cold and affecting his grandmother. Rangiku then tells him he should become a Shinigami, stating that kids with power as strong as his need to learn how to bring their power under control. She explains that if he stays the way he is, his power will end up killing his grandmother. At first, Hitsugaya isn't sure what she is talking about but she calmly places her hand on his chest and asks him if he hears a voice calling out to him. She explains to him that once he has found that voice, he'll understand how to control his power. She then notes that for that to happen he must become a Shinigami.

Soon after, he tells his grandmother of his intentions of becoming a Shinigami. Much to Hitsugaya's surprise, she is happy for him. She tells him that she had always felt that he holds everything in because he didn't want to leave her, but doing so was only hurting him and in turn seeing him that way, hurt her. Hitsugaya then leaves to follow his own path with his grandmother's blessing.

With Hitsugaya's natural talent, he quickly entered the Shinigami Academy and graduated early despite his age. Hinamori continued to call him "Shirō-chan" out of habit and felt she needed to protect him. Because of a promise she had made, she only began to call him "Hitsugaya-kun" after he had achieved his Zanpakutō's Shikai and was recognized as a Shinigami. Highly capable and knowledgeable, he quickly became the youngest of the captains within the Gotei 13 in the entire history of Soul Society.

He is also a friend of Jidanbō Ikkanzaka, the West Gate Keeper, who taught him the "city rules."
Powers & Abilities:
Master Swordsmanship Specialist: Hitsugaya is masterful at swordsmanship, capable of utilizing his size to effectively counter and outmaneuver his opponent. His skill in swordsmanship is evident in the fact that he is the youngest Shinigami captain, he is thereby one of the youngest Shinigami to achieve Bankai. His skills in swordsmanship are great enough that he rarely uses even his Shikai in battle, of which he has shown great proficiency with. Instead he relies on Hyōrinmaru's sealed form, only using its Shikai or Bankai when things get tough
Immense Spiritual Power: Tōshirō's spiritual power has the same effect as his Zanpakutō as it is an elemental representative of Ice. His Spiritual Pressure is said to be very large and "cold". Even before he became a Shinigami, his spiritual pressure was immense and uncontrollable, like Ichigo, and caused people around him to freeze, namely his grandmother who lived with him at the time. This cold spiritual power of his reflects his attitude as well. He is also the youngest Shinigami to ever achieve their Bankai. He even had visions of Hyōrinmaru's spirit before he attained it or entered the Shinigami academy. He is able to hide his presence well, on several occasions he manages to surprise Hinamori and Matsumoto with his sudden appearances, which leads them to complain about "sneaking up" upon them.
Hyōrinmaru (氷輪丸, "Ice Ring") When sealed, Hyōrinmaru looks like a normal katana with the exception of the guard, which is in the shape of a four-pointed bronze-colored star. Its hilt is light blue and sheath dark blue. The sheath completely dissolves when he draws his sword. The sword is somewhat longer than most Zanpakutō, at about 1.4 meters long, making it taller than Hitsugaya, preventing him from wearing it at the hip. Instead he carries it on his back by his green sash over his right shoulder. Hitsugaya is one of four people that carry a Zanpakutō on their back, the others being Ichigo Kurosaki, Love Aikawa, and Hiyori Sarugaki.
Shikai: Hyōrinmaru's release command is "Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens" (霜天に坐せ, sōten ni zase; Viz "Reign over the Frosted Heavens"). In its Shikai, Hyōrinmaru extends slightly in length, and gains a crescent-shaped blade attached to its hilt by a long metal chain, which can extend greatly if necessary by force of will. The chain itself can be used as an attack or to entangle a target.[
Bankai: Daiguren Hyōrinmaru (大紅蓮 氷輪丸, "Grand Crimson Lotus Ice Ring"; Viz "Great Roaring Coldly Shining Moon"): causes ice to flow from Hyōrinmaru onto Hitsugaya, starting at his right arm which ice forms onto in the shape of a dragon's head around his sword hand, encasing the sword up to the hilt; which also changes from the shape of a four-pointed star to that of eight-pointed star. The ice continues forming up over his shoulders with two large wings sprouting from his back and a long tail. The ice forms down his left arm encasing his hand which ends in a claw. Hitsugaya's feet are encased in ice in a similar manner to his left hand which as they to end in claws.
Shunsui's Zanpakuto has been updated. XD
big smile
I guess it looks like Morenzoboss ain't postin' his character. I'm not sure about Zord, but I hope he gets to post his Bankai for Jushiro. At this rate, I think I'll ask Wantadog to join and we can all choose another Captain, or former Captain. If we do that, then I'm stealing Morenzo's right to use Shinji and will post his Shikai and Bankai for him when I get a chance. I guess, once those things have occured and Zord has posted his Bankai, we can start the preparations. (Including our back-up characters)
over a year ago wantadog said…
(Did...did...did I just become a last resort.....)

I choose Unohana, seeing as I already created a bankai for her a few pages back in the 'Create your own Zanpakuto' forum.

And my second is none other than...*Drum roll.....do a dang DRUMROLL!!!!*....*Fine....=(*....
Yoruichi Shihoin
Creating a zanpakuto for her would be beastlyificationaryismist. (Yes...that is now a word.)
(Beastly-ification-ary-ism-ist)

If you meant choosing 3?.....Can I use the former Kido corp Captain. (Tessai)
Not really a 'last-resort', I simply had forgot to ask you if you wanted in before now. I figured that you would have seen this and weren't interested in joining, otherwise I had thought you'd just add your character anyway. XD.

(By the way, it is two each, since not many have bothered to reply to this or have been interested.)
over a year ago wantadog said…
Okeedokee. Was jokin about the last resort thing.

2 each, okay! Yoruichi and Unohana.