아니메 Hanging down at the 바닷가, 비치 Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:22PM
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can develop, you can be a beach shack manager, lifeguard, or just a visitor to the beach on a regular basis!! You choose! :) Have fun, and If you've seen any of my other Rp's u know the rules lol I was lazy and didn't want to type it all X3
 So, wanna have fun, 또는 maybe work a 바닷가, 비치 job?! Come down to the 바닷가, 비치 and hang!! Your own story can

아니메 515 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 515

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Yukini: do you have a GPS if so I can put down where I live?
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Uhm... Not in the car but I do have GPS on my phone... Here... *He slides the lockscreen open and pressed his thumb against the home button and it unlocked the phone, he pulled up his Geo-Locator App and selected the GPS function* Just type in your address here.
Yukini types in her address which is house 10 on crossroad st
Yusuke: Cool. Looks like it isn't that far. Maybe five, ten minutes tops. And that's only because of this rain. *He drove to the address* We're here... Here. *He folded up a small piece of paper* It's my phone number. If you need anything don't hesitate to call I'll pick up no matter what. I promise. *He smiled and pat her head* Now go. Get some rest. You've had a long day, you deserve it.
Yukini gets out closing the car door waving as she walks into her house
Yusuke: *He smiled and waved back as he drove off to return to the Inn at the beach*
Yukini sits down on her couch(( Ani can you reply to the corpse party rp??))
Yusuke: *He walked back to his room where Hara and Kasumi were, he couldn't hear them talking in the dark so he assumed that they were already asleep on the beds, and as he didn't want to risk an unsavory incident he carefully pulled out the mattress in the couch and laid down, covering half of himself with a sheet, he grabbed a small remote and aimed at the air condition unit and turned it on to keep the room temperature at a cool 63 degrees (Farenheight) and he sighed settling into bed, he stared at the ceiling for a while before he began to doze off*
Yukini gets up walks into her room getting into pajamas's turning her TV on and laying in bed
(Time skip?)
(( yuuush ))
(is it weird that the way you talk on here, AND the way you roleplay reminds me of a psycho Ex gf I had...?)

Yusuke: *He stirred and sat up, making sure the girls were still where the were he got up and went into the bathroom, he brushed his teeth and took a quick, hot shower since the morning mist made it extremely cold*
((sorry ^^" its the way I act ))
(Oh don't worry about it. I think it's cute, it just kind of disturbs me how similar your speech patterns are to hers... It's cute and Disturbing... Kinda like Yuno Gasai.)
((fact is I'm a yandere , but I'm not dat crazy))
(Ah... Just like her... Jeez... Anyway... I'm waiting for you to reply here so yeah.)
Yukini sits up looking at the blank screen of her computer
over a year ago horofox said…
Name- Sudoku Zoadoki
Age- 19
Looks- Pic
Personality- Energetic, Stubborn, Tomboyish, Strong, Loyal, and is known as a "man- hater"
Bio- Is loved throughout the beach and has the nickname the " man- hater". Shes loves to surf and help little kids build sand castles. Shes the beach lifeguard and Surf contest judge. Hangs out with little children most the time and when on her shift she's helped by her dog "Seashore".
Other- Always has a lollipop in her mouth
last edited over a year ago
 Name- Sudoku Zoadoki Age- 19 Looks- Pic Personality- Energetic, Stubborn, Tomboyish, Strong, Loya
new character time!

Name left girl: Takura Rose

Name Right Girl: Maka Shauziya

Ages: both 16

Looks:pic below

Personality:it will be shown later

Bio:it will be shown later

other:it will be shown later

(( my corpse party oc's :P ))
 new character time! Name left girl: Takura Rose Name Right Girl: Maka Shauziya Ages: both 1
(Haha I got that. Also, I'm thinking of taking control of Hara and Kasumi until or if Firi and Miyu ever come back.)

Yusuke: *He walked out onto the beach, he was in jeans and a tank top with a jacket over it though, obviously not ready to go into the water any time soon, it being 6:00 in the morning it was still pretty cold but the sand was soft and dry, making distinct crunching sounds under his bare feet, leaving a long trail of indistinguishable foot prints, one of his ear buds from his head phones was perched just behind his right ear while the other one was encompassing his left, he hummed along with his song as he walked the shore, he walked over to the gentle early-morning water break, with rolled up pants, all he could do is smile as he watched his feet get splashed with the cool water makng a fine salty mist around his legs, he sighed as he walked looking around, noticing that he'd walked farther than he had before, it was still beach that people would go to but he'd never been around the eastern half of he beach so that he couldn't even see the roof of the Inn any more* Huh...? Wow... I've been walking for a while... *He looked around* Suppose I should get back... Hara and Kasumi might wake up soon... *He turned and began to head back, the dryer sand sticking to his feet.*
Sudoku) * Picks up surf board ready to surf, she looks at the rising sun before she enters the water and ties up her hair * Well time to surf! * Jumps on surfboard and surfs *
Two girls walk among the shore of the water beside Yusuke just going the other way, one of the girls had a light brown hair and a white and green swimsuit the other has a pinkish redish hair color with a mixture of color on her swimwear, "Taku-Chan have you seen Sazumy-Chan lately?" a girl with a high pitch voice as her name was Maka Shauziya also known as a highschool student who went to Kiriigami High, "not really Maka-Chan"another girl said but with a more mature voice who seemed like the school president of Kiriigami high (( so can this be when Yusuke was like a sophomore of when he liked Takura?))
( Um are you asking me or someone else? Me confused? )

Sudoku- * Finishes surfing and spots the two girls * Nobody usually comes here this early? * She opens a lollipop and pops it in her mouth * Weird looks like my shift starts early * Walks towards lifeguard tower with surfboard *
ErzaScarletXX commented…
I'm asking Ani over a year ago
The girls sit on the shore line "Hey Takura, you know how Izumi-Kun is forever weird right?" Maka asked Takura, "Yeah of course I do" Takura said before she looks at Yusuke
(Sure, but one thing, is this like a flashback kind of thing or is this in present time and Yusuke and the girls just go back?(As in they already know each other but have history since they went to the same highschool.))

Yusuke: *He stopped and looked back, with a slightly confused look, he looked at his hand, holding a sole slipper (Flip Flop, Sandal, whatever you wanna call it.)* Aw crap... What the...? *He turned around, scanning the sand, he saw Takura and Sazumy looking his way, he only smiled and waved slightly before returning to searching around* Where the hell did my other slipper go...? I Can't go back without 'em I got those Scotts from Hawaii... And they were really expensive for slippers... *He mumbled to himself, he saw a small black object near the break, just past the girls, he ran towards it and picked up his slipper, washing off the sand in the water, he sighed in relief and walked away, back to the Inn*
last edited over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
its like when Yusuke in the other rp said he liked Takura since he was a sophomore over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
its not Sazumy it's Maka :D over a year ago
Takura looks at Yusuke, "Well look who it is Taku-Chan! Yusuke-Kun"Maka said teasing Takura a touch she giggles slightly, "Shut up Maka"Takura said seriously
(Sorry, I dunno why I thought Sazumy. And Alright.)

Yusuke: *He looked at them, trying to figure out who they were, his eyes brightened up and he smiled widely when he realized who the two girls were* Oh! Hey~! Takura-san! Maka-chan! Oh my god! It's been so long! *He began to think to himself* Damn... Takura-san is here...?! Crap... Don't freak out, she was just a High School crush Yusuke! Get over it! She rejected you once she'll do it again! *He shook his head* Erm... *He let out a sheepish chuckle and put his hands on his hips* It's been what...? Two... Three years since we last saw each other at Graduation? You two are looking really good, you both haven't lost your charms. You haven't changed a bit! Takura-san still looks grumpy but mature and Maka-chan still looks childish and innocent, just like back in high school! *He laughed* So, how have you two been these past few years?
Maka glares at Yusuke "CONPARE ME AGAIN TO HOW I USED TO BE, I'LL GRAB A BAT HITTING YOUR HEAD TILL YOU GODAMN DIE" Maka yells, Takura looks at him blushing a bit "It has been a while.."Takura said before looking down
Sudoku- I can't believe I have to watch them. This is so boring
Yusuke: *He backsaway a bit when Maka went off* Ohhhhhkay... NOT so innocent any more... Jeezus Maka-chan... And yeah, I think it's been too long if you ask me Takura-san. Anyway, what are you two doing here, I heard you two were going to the same college. Just have some down time or something?
"Fact is Taku-Chan was hoping you'll be here" Maka said, "S-Shut Up Maka!
Yusuke: Huh...? Well, thanks...? I think? Besides, its Summer and I wanted to spend time at the beach where I've had the most memories, good and bad, remember? This beach is where I met you guys, everyone else from our old highschool days as well. Well, maybe not MET but it's where we all became friends. I'm glad you're both here, but is anyone else with you two? I don't see any of the guys or Sazu.
"YUSUKE, MAKA, TAKU!" a distant voice of a boy as heard so was a girls voice as it was known it was Sazumy and Izumi
Sudoku- Oh and there's more! This is now getting interesting * Leans forward and watches *
Yusuke: Izumi! Sazu! *He called back* Ah! So they ARE here!
Maka looks ad Sudoku "CAN YOU NOT STALK"Maka yells, "Oooo well Takura and Yusuke are both here hm?"Sazumy said, "she still likes him doesn't she?"Izumi asked, "Yeah she does!"Maka also said "Sshut up! "Takura screams at the 3 of them
Sudoku- Im a lifeguard I'm not stalking!
"YEAH RIGHT, BAKA! " Maka yells
Yusuke: Oi Oi! Maka, calm down! *He was so preoccupied with holding Maka back that he didn't hear what Izumi had said (Convinent Huh?)* Oi! Maka don't yell! It's way too early for that! You'll wake up everyone! *He waved to apologize so he didn't have to shout for Sudoku to hear* Cut it out, she's a life guard here, I've seen her working part time in the morning and afternoon so she's looking our way to make sure that we're not doing anything stupid! Jeez Maka, You used to come here more often than me and now it's like you're a really angry kid in a really big candy store!
"YUSUKE SERIOUSLY?! " Maka yelled
Shidoku) This is going to be a very tiring morning
Yusuke: *He put his hand on her head and applied some pressure down* I said calm down. And yes, seriously so stop yelling. *He talked in a calm voice, but Everyone there knew what would happen if things got even more out of hand* Don't make me angry, Maka. *He looked at her, a burning presence surrounded him*

Passerby: S-Scary... What's with that kid...?!

Passerby 2: I-I dunno... Let's go before he decides to stab someone...

Yusuke: *He scoffed* Aiya... Look at what you've done now Maka... *He sighed*
Sudoku- * Walks towards them * Excuse me I keep getting reports about a scary kid that looks like he's going to murder someone?
Maka gets up more tempered then she usually is " SHUT UP YUSUKE" Maka yelled again
Yusuke: *His face had already returned to the Innocent, somewhat aloof face that he normally wore* Huh? That's kinda scary. Hope that guys intentions aren't real. And just shut it will ya?! *He bonked Maka on the head lightly with the back of his knuckles* Like I said, WAY too early, maka!
Sudoku- I wasn't talking to you but ok. Just please keep it down * Walks away *
Maka grabs a bat from her bag hitting Yusuke's head "...don't tell me what to d-"Maka attempt to say "MAKA! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO.TELL YOU, CALM DOWN" Takura yelled at Maka
Yusuke: *He was surpiresed by what the Lifeguard woman had said to him* Oh. Alright then... What did I do...? *he shrugged his shoulders slightly, confused as to why she seemed hostile towards him but turned back to Maka, Catching the bat before it hit him. Alright, You need something to calm you down, Maka. *He picked her up by the waist* Still as light as ever. You always were the Lolita of the group. Heh! *He snickered* Now Maka, it's time that you learned your lesson. *he began spinning in circles, slowly picking up the pace, knowing Maka would get nauseous long before he did, it was a non-violent way of making her surrender and give up on fighting them* So. How long can you last without almost puking nowadays Huh? It's been almost three years since the last time I had to do this.
Maka bursts out screaming before cops look their way " POLICE HELP!" Maka screeched kicking Yusuke
Yusuke: *He put her down, scoffing* Jeez, you're stubborn... Whatever, I'm not gonna sit here and just listen to you screaming all day for no good reason. You've changed Maka, and I'm not saying it was for the better... *He sighed and shrugged his shoulders as he shook his head in disappointment in how Maka was acting* Bye you guys. *He walked away, back towards the Inn, he looked at the Officers as he passed them by* Sorry for the commotion. All she does is scream and yell, I don't know what to do! *He chuckled and kept walking*