아니메 Hanging down at the 바닷가, 비치 Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:22PM
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can develop, you can be a beach shack manager, lifeguard, or just a visitor to the beach on a regular basis!! You choose! :) Have fun, and If you've seen any of my other Rp's u know the rules lol I was lazy and didn't want to type it all X3
 So, wanna have fun, 또는 maybe work a 바닷가, 비치 job?! Come down to the 바닷가, 비치 and hang!! Your own story can

아니메 515 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 515

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"Thank you for everything...."Yukini mumbles as anyone close could hear as she tears slowly
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *At this point he could only sigh, he turned around and hugged her tightly, pulling her face into his chest so that her whimpers were muffled* Of course, dummy. We're friends. I'll be there whenever you need me to be, That's a promise. *He smiled and stroked her hair to comfort her* I know we just met but I'd like to say that you can trust me, if you need someone to cry to, lean on, or be by your side, You can always ask me. *He moved her face to that he could look her in the eyes, gently, and he got fairly close to her face* Okay...? *He said with a warm smile as he looked her straight in the eye*
She nods slightly but she still tears but from joy as she does a cheerful smile"Ökay~"she said before drawing a cat
Yusuke: Great. *He pat her head gently ruffling her hair* Man, you're a weird one to be sure but you're nice, and that's hard to find in people. So don't go thinking that people don't like you or want to be around you. Cause it simply isn't true.
"umm anyways.."Yukini said as she has a slightly red face
Yusuke: *He smiled a bit before he turned back to see what Kasumi was doing, he also checked the area to make sure Hara wasn't in trouble*
Yukini keeps drawing silently
Yusuke: *He sighed* Well it doesn't seem like those two are coming in any time soon... *He sighed again and flopped down next to Yukini, on the blanket as not to get sand all over his back* So, tell me more about yourself. If you want that is.
last edited over a year ago
Yukini:.
Yusuke: *Although disappointed he smiled at her* I'll take that as a "No" then? Haha, alright. I won't force you.
Yukini:....
Yusuke: *He sat up and scratched his head* Ah, sorry, did I bring up some bad memories...? Sorry, i didn't mean to if I did. If I screwed up I'll treat you to some sweets after we get back to the Inn, alright?
(( I feel like I should make Yukini like Yusuke .-----------. ))
Yukini:It's fine..
(I mean, if you wanna .______.)

Yusuke: *He cocked his head to the side* Are you sure?
Yukini:yeah..
Yusuke: Alright then. *He sighed* So long as you're not upset about anything.
Yukini:...
Yusuke: Hey, *He reached over and put his hand on her head* Don't worry, okay?
Yukini looks at Yusuke

Yukini:...I'll try..
Yusuke: *He smiled warmly to comfort her* Good. Haaaah... You know, it's been a long time since I've actually had any real friends... Is it weird that I honestly, truly dont want to be separated from either of you girls...? You three have been the kindest people to me in more than ten years... I don't want to have to let that go.
she looks up at the sky seeing birds flying above them

Yukini:..your the only friend I ever had in my life...
Yusuke: Then. It's an honor... *He bowed his head politely and looked back up with a smile* But I don't know how long I can say that's gonna last. I've never been one that people like to stick around for extended periods of time. Eventually, people just, forget that I exist, they move on with normal life like I was never there. I've always screwed up one way or another...
Yukini;..
Yusuke: Sorry, I... I don't mean to bring you down, *He rubbed his arm* Just thought I would let you know... I mean, I've already accepted that the three of you girls are eventually gonna witness me screw up and not want to hang around me any more so it helps to brace for when the time comes...
Yukini:.
Yusuke: Uhm... Sorry... I'll... I'll shut up now... *He sighed and laid back down, he stared at the sky, they'd been out longer than he thought they would and noticed that the sky was beginning to him, he checked his watched and noticed that it was almost 5:45* Wow... We've been out nere nearly six hours...
Yukini walks to the shore of the water putting her feet in the water
Yusuke: *He sighed again and thought to himself* [She looks like she's done with me already... Damn, I already screwed up didn't I?] *He flipped over onto his side and closed his eyes*
She walks back to Yusuke to sit
Yusuke: Huh...? *He looked over his shoulder at her* Something the matter?
Yukini:no..
Yusuke: Oh, alright then. *He turned back and closed his eyes, getting comfortable under the shade, he slowly drifted off and slumped onto his back, asleep after just a few minutes*
last edited over a year ago
Yukini looks down at Yusuke then the water
Yusuke: *He lay there breathing softly, his hair was draped over his eyes and his arms were tucked over his chest, he moved every so often but nothing too much, his breathing has somewhat of a growl to it, so it sounded like he was very quietly snoring*
Yukini pats his head softly before she smiles
Yusuke: Nnm... *he reacted to her touch but still didn't stir, he flipped over to that he was facing her, his face was peaceful and relaxed, with her hand still near he nuzzled his head against her palm, it seemed to relax him and that he enjoyed being pet*
Yukini looks up as she still patted him
Yusuke: Mmn... *He curled up, moving more under the shade, closer to Yukini as the sun had begun to peek past the umbrella and onto his legs and lower back*
Yukini:...
Yusuke: Mmph! *He made a somewhat stern grunting noise* Stop... It... Shiina... That's... That's enough... Pastries... *His words trailed off as he spoke in his sleep, his words were slurred but still intelligable, making it slightly comical*
Yukini looks at Yusuke

Yukini:..
Yusuke: *After a while Yusuke began to stir, then he shot up straight and woke with a start* UWAGH! Huh? Wha--... Where am I...? *He looked at Yukini: Oh, sorry about that. *He yawned and checked his phone, the time read 6:57* We should get going, it's late and the High tide will be coally soon. *He called the girls back and got them gathered in the canoe, he rowed them back to shore, he threw away the trash from the snacks that they consumed and they all walked back to Yusuke's suite where the girls were able to wash up, then Yusuke took a shower and walked out with fresh clothes on, the salty scent that lingered on him was all but gone*
Yukini:..
Yusuke: *He looked over at Yukini, his hair was droopy but wild because it was damp* Hey, you alright? Also, if you need a ride home I can drive you. My car is just outside. I mean, you're welcome to stay since I already offered that to Hara-san and Kasumi-san, but It might be a bit cramped and it may get a bit cold here.
Yukini:no it's fine...

Yukini starts to walk off to where her home is since it was an hour walk
Yusuke: *Before she could escape too far away he came up behind her and turned her around* Hey, don't forget about your hug. *He pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her* You seem like you really needed one too... *He kept her head next to his chest* Don't feel bad about leaving, and don't worry about what will happen when you do. Even if things aren't okay at your home you always have somewhere and people that you can return to. A second home where you can be apreciated and loved. Trust me, I can see when someone needs that, I was the same way not too long ago... *He stopped hugging her so he could look her in the eyes* But you have to know, things can always get better, don't make the same mistake that I did and not try to realize just how happy your life can be with the people you have around you right now. I was shunned by my family, beaten, and casted out like a rodent, but Look at me now, I've led a decent life, I have a job, good friends, and I'm even getting a good education. I thought nothing could ever get better but I held in there, just long enough to make a comeback and return to bite life back in the ass! So I have faith in you that you'll do the same! Okay? *He smiled*
Yukini:o.okay..

Yukini slightly smiles as she has a bit of a blush
Yusuke: *he pet her head gently* That's good. Now follow me. *He took her hand and led her towards a side door with "Exit to Parking Lot" written next to it* You don't know where the car is and it's dark and raining. I can't in good conscience let you walk in that. Now let's go. *He pulled his key from his pocket and stuffed his wallet into his back pocket as he pulled on his jacket* C'mon. This way. *He walked out to the car park, thankfully there was a covered path to where the car was, unfortunately the car was out in the open so he scrambled to the car door and swung it open, quickly closing it behind him to not get the inside of the car wet, he unlocked the passenger side door and swung it open for Yukini*
Yukini sits before she closes the door
yusuke: *He sighed* Alright cool... Hope the rain didn't get you too much yeah? *He chuckled* you'll have to give me directions since I don't know where your house is. *He backed out of the lot and began driving on the main road*