아니메 Hanging down at the 바닷가, 비치 Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:22PM
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can develop, you can be a beach shack manager, lifeguard, or just a visitor to the beach on a regular basis!! You choose! :) Have fun, and If you've seen any of my other Rp's u know the rules lol I was lazy and didn't want to type it all X3
 So, wanna have fun, 또는 maybe work a 바닷가, 비치 job?! Come down to the 바닷가, 비치 and hang!! Your own story can

아니메 515 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 515

over a year ago Firiel said…
Hara was busy looking around the shore that she missed the way Kasumi turned the other way and called a girl. "Uh, Kasumi.. what-...oh.." She was confused though why the girl declined Kasumi's urge. Trust issues, maybe? She tried to smile, non-threateningly of course and waved a hand to the girl. "Hey, there! We're going to the sea with a canoe. Want to come with us?"
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He walked back with the massive Canoe on his shoulder and the oars in his free hand* Another person? Is she coming along? That's fine but I'm gonna have to get a few other things. Like Food and Water just in case you know? *he turned to Yukini* Whaddya want to eat? Chips, Fruit Snacks, anything in particular? *he smiled as he put the canoe down and placed the Oars inside the craft*
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"uhhh, w.well I don't know sir!"Yukini starts to freak out, from it was a year since she saw another being,"well i guess chips?"Yukini said calmly,Yukini smiles a bit -Yukini's mind:their being nice?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MiyuFan said…
Kasumi whistled as she saw the canoe, putting her stuff inside it. "Wow. That's definitely big enough to fit everyone!" If the other girl wanted to come there was more than enough space. "We're also going to be doing a little swimming in the sea too. Have you ever been swimming before?
Yukini shook her head slightly no I haven't Yukini said letting out a big grin
Yusuke: *He laughed a bit* You seem excited now! That's great! By the way, My name's Yusuke. It's nice to meet you! *He smiled at her* Anyway, I'll go grab some snacks. Anyone wanna come along and see what the stores might have? I have enough money for us to get whatever we want for the day. I've been saving up! *He laughed at himself* Anyway. *He turned around* Follow me if you wanna eat!
yukini looks at Yusuke quickly hugging him/her
Hara chuckled when Yusuke was called Sir. She walked to the canoe and put her gear into it as well. She turned to Yusuke when he urged everyone to the store. She raised her hand. "I want fruit snacks and strawberry milk!" she chuckled and then looked at the canoe. "Sure we have to leave it here? What if someone steal our canoe when we go and get the snacks?"
Kasumi thought for a second about what she'd like. "I'll settle for a couple sliced apples if they have any and some juice." She was about to follow them to the store when Hara brought up leaving everything in the canoe unprotected. "Hmm... that is a good point... Oh, I know. How about I stay here while you get everything?" That would give her a chance to go over her bag to see if she'd be bringing anything else.
(Yusuke is a guy btw Erza)

Yusuke: *He was caught off guard by Yukini's hug* Oh! Haha! *His face flushed over slightly and he smiled* No problem. *He pat her head and turned to the other girls* Hmm. I know it's kind of risky but the Hut is right there, they could stop any thievery. But if you want to, you can hang back here, I'll be back real quick. *He turned away and started walking towards the road where a small convenience store was. He walked in and purchased all of the requested snack and some extra just in case, he walked back out with the bags of food and drinks and back to the girls* Hey! Here's the haul, everything you guys wanted, Chips, Juices, Apples, Milk, everything! *He smiled at the Spread and he packed it into a small water proof, air tight chest on the canoe*
(k)"umm sir may I ask why you are doing this, everyone pretty much hates my family,,,"Yukini said tearing up, "äh sorry for the tears!"Yukini said wiping her tears
Yusuke: What do I care about who likes and hates your family? I don't really know them. Besides, you seem like a really nice girl. *He smiled and pet her head, he helped her wipe her tears away* I'm glad to hopefully be able to call you my friend.
Yukini smiled"R.really?, a friend?"Yukini said tearing up in happiness, "thank you so much! sir"Yukini had thanked
Yusuke: And don't call me "Sir" It's kinda weird. Just call me Yusuke, or Yu. Whichever suits you. Alright? *He smiled at her again*
"Well then Yusake it's great meeting you"Yukini Smiled
Yusuke: *He laughed* It's Yusuke. And it's nice to meet you too. *He pet her head* Are we ready to go? Anyone need anything else?
ErzaScarletXX commented…
that was a spelling mistake xD over a year ago
"well I'm ready to go"Yukini said smiling chuckling a bit
(It still works lol)

Yusuke: Alright.
Yukini was holding a sketch book behind her back

"Well should we get going?"Yukini asked
Yusuke: Yeah. Lets. *He pushed off once they got inside of the canoe and he pulled out the oars, he handed a pair to Kasumi since she wanted to paddle, and he began to row, he used a lot of force when he rowed so they moved fairly fast, even against the waves* Hup... Hup... Hah... Hup...!
Hara nodded at Kasumi and took a hold of her hand. "I'll stay with you here. You're not used to this place yet, I don't want anything happen to you." She smiled and let Yusuke to go to the store to buy them some snacks. She thankfully took the pack from Yusuke and put it into the canoe, make sure to put it somewhere safe. She hopped into the canoe and took one of the rower while Yusuke took the other one. She began to row and tried to match Yusuke's pace. She wasn't as strong as he did though.
Yukini looks around at the water, "hm"Yukini wonders something
Yusuke: *He slowed down to let Hara Catch up* Haha Sorry. I'm used to Solo-Canoeing. *He looked at Yukini* Something the matter?
"oh nothing just looking at the water"Yukini said trying to hide her past
"I'm Kasumi, and this is Hara," Kasumi told Yukini, pointing respectively to herself and then her friend. "It's nice to meet you,Yukini." She followed the others into the canoe, taking the paddle Yusuke had tossed to her and helping to paddle with Hara to keep up the pace with Yusuke. After a few minutes of rowing, she saw that they were finally getting closer to their destination, with whatever the shiny thing was coming from a small mass of rock in the ocean. "Hey, I see it up ahead!" She waited until they were a little closer, then she started to slow her paddling a little. "Yusuke, mind if I take to the water for the rest of the way?"
Yukini draws in her sketch book

Yukini:...
Yusuke: Oh, Sure, Pass the oar back, I'll put it down where it wont annoy anyone. *He grabbed the paddle back and pushed Kasumi's swim gear towards her* You're gonna need a snorkel and fins. *He turned to Yukini* You sure that's a good idea? I mean Paper and water don't normally get along. *He placed his hand on her head* And just so you know, if you wanna talk, you can come to me, I know we just met, like, 20 minutes ago but I don't like seeing any of my friends upset. *he smiled and returned to rowing, slowly so that Kasumi could dive out*
Yukini;it's fine...if these don't make it, I have alot others
Yusuke: Yeah. But I don't like seeing good art just wasted. I've been drawing for... Oh, Twelve years now...? I'm still not good at it, my technique has never improved, I'm only good at surfing and cooking, that's about it. *He laughed at himself* Anyway, we're almost there get ready to jump out, there's a small sandbar that we can use to dock the canoe for the time being, it's high tide now so it shouldn't wash out to sea. And just in case I have a few weights to anchor it down.
Yukini puts her sketch book down before putting her hand in the oceans waters

Yukini:I haven't felt this for years...

Yukini sighs but she looks at Yusuke giving out a cheerful smile
Kasumi smiled as Yusuke handed her swim gear over to her. "Thanks." She wasted no time in pulling her swimfins over her feet, then got her mask ready and put it on, making sure it fit fine over her face. Noticing that Yusuke was slowing down so she would have an easier time jumping out, she looked at him, nodded, and grinned as she placed the bottom bit of the snorkel into her mouth. She then jumped into the water below. The 18-year old floated and stared at everything in the depths below her. It didn't matter how many times she saw it, the ocean floor always left her so fascinated. After another moment of gazing, she surfaced, since she didn't want to risk hitting the canoe and that way it would easier for them to see each other. She began to swim towards the rock.
Yusuke: *They beached the Canoe and he got out, He helped Alice and Yukini out of the canoe and grabbed all of the food and other things and put them on a heavy tarp so that sand wouldn't be a problem* Now. This Sandbar isn't gonna stay forever so if we don't want everything to get washed out we should only stay for about an hour or two. Okay? *He removed his shirt and tossed it in his bag* I'll stay on the sand you guys go explore I need to watch our stuff.
Yukini just sits

Yukini:I will stay aswell just to keep company

Yukini draws circles in the sand
Yusuke: Cool. That's nice of you Yukini-san.
Yukini smiles slightly before writing stuff in the sand

Yukini:You can just call me Yuki
Yusuke: *He smiled* Alright... *He Sat down and looked off, then at Kasumi still swimming about in the water* Yuki. *He sighed* My back is killing me... *He felt at the gash that was freshly scarred* I guess that's another one for the collection... *He groaned and leaned back* Anyway. Tell me a little more about yourself Yuki.
Yukini:about myself? well let me just say never had any friends but also I'm actually quite nice if I actually know anyone well enough anyways..

Yukini draws more circles in the sand
Yusuke: *He frowned when she said "Never"* Well, we haven't know each other long and you're still already one of the NICEST people I know. Then again a lot of the people I know aren't very nice... *He sighed sadly* A lot of my friends are real jerks... I'm grateful to you girls, I've never had such, kind, and LIVELY friends as you all... I guess I'm pretty lucky huh...? *He ily as he thought about his unexpectedly brief time that was spent with the girls* And it's barely been two hours since we met! I feel like I've known you my entire life but it's only really been TWO HOURS! It's crazy! I've known the Alice-san and Kasumi-san for just over a day as well.
Yukini draws how she was treated during the years

Yukini tears slowly
Yusuke: *He sighed heavily when he saw what she was sketching, he moved closer to her, and pulled her closer, hugging her and stroking her hair* Don't do that to yourself. You're with us, You don't have to worry about something like that, If need be I can ask my parents to adopt you, and we can legally get you separated from whoever's been treating you badly. Now don't make that face, you're gonna make me sad too. *He hugged her tightly, comforting her, rocking back and forth to calm her down* Please, don't torture yourself like this, it's better when you're happy... It makes the other girls happier. It makes me happier...
Yukini's last tear runs down her face before she smiles

Yukini:It's fine...they got arrested and I already got adopted from another family

Yukini smiles a bit more before she stops sketching
Yusuke: *he breathed a sigh of relief and put his hands on her shoulders, her moved away slightly, he looked at her* That's good, but please, if you ever need someone to talk to about it, I'm always here to listen to you. I promise. *He smiled at her*
she nods before she smiles again
Yusuke: Good, at least we have a mutual understanding now. *He smiled at her again and pat her head as he let go of the hug, he sat down next to her* You can always come to any of the three of us to talk, We're not going anywhere.
"Okay. .." Yukini said slightly blushing, "thank you..."Yukini said before smiling once again
Yusuke: *He smiled back at her* You're welcome.
When Kasumi turned back to see the others, she saw that they'd since come ashore to the island. This meant she could swim with her head underwater without worry of accidentally hitting the canoe now. She considered diving, but since she was so close to the rock and where this shiny object was, she decided against it, as she'd just have to surface in less than half a minute. She'd wait until swimming back to do so instead. After swimming close enough, she reached the rock. She pulled herself on top of it and started looking around for the shining thing on top.

After a moment of searching, she found it- it was a rock- much smaller than the one she was sitting on- and it had a clear, reflective prism like surface on it, which is what had resulted in the shining effect from the sun hitting it. She lifted her mask back up to the top of her head as she gazed at the shiny rock, making sure not to accidentally shine it into her eyes. "Well, this is certainly pretty to look at." As she gazed at the little object, she kicked her feet around in the water for a bit, letting her swimming fins kick up some of the water. "I wonder where this came from?"
Yusuke: *He looked over at Kasumi* Huh...? It looks like she got it...! *He stood up and waved at her, he shouted so that she could hear her as she was more than 30 meters away so even though he was shouting he was unsure if what noise got to her was intelligable or not* Hey! Kasumi-san! Bring whatever that thing is over here! I wanna see it too!!
Yukini quickly hugs Yusuke from behind
Yusuke: *He stumbled forward a bit* Eh? What are you doing...? *He looked back at her, not turning around entirely* You alright?