Young Dracula Found this awesome show on Youtube....OUTRAGED that it's CANCELLED!!!

littlepwcca posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 01:11AM
I stumbled across Young Dracula on Youtube while just passing time. I had no idea it was a CBBC show, I haven't watched CBBC for *years* (I'm 24!). It didn't take long to seduce me with it's charm, humour and delectable Count Dracula ;) I was so taken by this little kids show that I continued to watch the first 4 episodes one after the other, and even googled it to see when it was next on tv. That's when I discovered it's been cancelled - I can't believe it. Of all the rubbish that's on our screens today, a rare gem of a programme like Young Dracula comes along and they stop it in it's prime. Unbelievable! All the actors give perfect performances, the stories manage to be light-hearted while tackling serious issues (e.g. divorce, fitting in), and with a great mix of silly and dark humour that appeals to kids and adults alike. I've got a younger brother and sister who I found out never missed an episode after school, and are gutted it's finished. Furthermore, I'm sensing from the buzz on the internet that it's become a bit of a cult hit! Please BBC, see sense and bring us back Young Dracula!!!!

Young Dracula 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago babybell said…
yeh its so sad..
over a year ago 11relaxing said…
I cried when i found out it was cancelled.
over a year ago vlad_lover said…
I made my friend watch one episode and after that she was hooked and watched every episode in 4 days. Myself and her are absolutly gutted it's over.
over a year ago Harmonylove said…
It's so unfair
over a year ago babybell said…
ye... i loved Young Dracula
over a year ago Vampaneze said…
its becuase bbc aren't funding it!!
over a year ago littlepwcca said…
Damn BBC...maybe we should refuse to pay our TV licence until they start funding again lol

Just about to start watching season 2 now...I love whoever put it all on Youtube!
over a year ago LandM said…
Its a great programme, BBC. Take something else of our screens and replace it with more Young Dracula.
over a year ago shadess said…
I found it on youtube while looking around too, and fell in love! I'm in my twenties as well, but find no shame in watching this kids show x3 : its writers were geniuses who didn't put in anything stupid or corny like in modern day television for kids.
I really wished they could have made a season 3, i'm outraged and depressed that whats now my favorite show was canceled :c