여자 신발 Adjustable heels: Innovation 또는 Fashion flop?

ntobin posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 12:08AM
I like many women love my stilettos; however, my feet hate them. By then end of the day, my feet and my back hurt and I've got blisters, and I wish I would have gone with a pair of 2 inch heels instead of 4 inch heels. What if you could have both? Wear the 4 inch heels when you want to have that extra height then when your feet want to murder you, you adjust down to a nice 2 inch height. For my business class we were challenged to redesign a product, and I have come-up with an idea for an adjustable heel with tempurpedic-like inserts for comfort while retaining style. I'm trying to get some feedback on the below really rough picture (I'm no graphic designer, sorry). Would you buy something like this, or what don't you like, and what would you change? I'd appreciate any constructive advice. Thanks!!
 I like many women 사랑 my stilettos; however, my feet hate them. 의해 then end of the day, my feet and

여자 신발 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mehra45 said…
I think The Comfort Experience has proven that, even comparing identical twins, people found more beautiful the women who wore comfortable shoes. one of my friend told me once.
over a year ago sunf said…
Real leather Christina Louboutin shoes from inshopss
 Real leather Christina Louboutin shoes from inshopss