Twilight Obsessors Re-write!!! Just click this! :D

twilightbandlol posted on Mar 21, 2009 at 04:43AM
Okay, so if you felt that something could have ended or been better, re-write it. For example if you are on team Jacob, (btw, i am not!!!)write YOUR ending or something like that. it can be in anyone's point of view. THIS WILL BE FUN TO READ! :)

Twilight Obsessors 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ovybo said…
I'm rewriting . . . umm . . . ooh! I just got an idea! It's when Bella and Edward are married . . . but Bella isn't a vampire and doesn't know Edward or any of the Cullens are.

"Dinner's almost ready, hons!" called Bella Cullen from the kitchen. Her hons were Edward and Renesmee, waiting for supper. Bella cooked away in the kitchen while in the dining room, Edward and Renesmee groaned.
"Papa, why do we have to eat this grotesque food? asked Renesmee."It makes my stomach quench and makes me constapated."
"I don't know my dear child.Perhaps its because I've never told your mother we were vampires. Well, I'm a vampire. You're some mutalated expirament."
Renesmee pouted.
"My, you are developing quite a vocabulary," Edward complimented.
"Your some messed up father who can't see wrong from right when it comes to other people!" exclaimed Renesmee. "The only thing you care about is Mama!" No - wait! The only thing you care about is Mama's 'hot' body!"
"Renesmee," Edward scolded. "It's true I only care about your mother's hot body but how could you call me a me a messed up father?! If anyone was messed up, it would be you! I'm full vampire, but your only half! You have some ugly human genes in you!"
"Your wife is full of ugly human genes!" Renesmee said.
"Yeah, but your an expirament," Edward teased.
"Dinner's ready," announced Bella waltzing into the room. "Chicken, mashed potatoes, and veggies!"
"Renesmee darling, why aren't you getting any food?" asked Bella. "This is your favorite!" She glanced at Edward. "You too, Edward! It's like you guys are on some secret diet!" Edward and Renesmee anxiosly spoon some food on their plates and take some to their mouths.
"Eat up!" Bella cheerfully said. Edward and Renesmee inserted the food in theirs mouths. The quickly spat it out and ran for the bathrooms.
"What? Do they not like my cooking?" asked Bella innocently.

"
Don't be afraid to tell me if it sucks.
over a year ago X_TwilightFan_X said…
wink
i like it :D
Thanks!