더 오피스 Is the Office # 2 TV Show for you?

Dundiechampion posted on Dec 22, 2007 at 11:24PM
I think I have lost a lot of intrest in the office. I used to go on this site all the time because I loved looking at the office content mainly. And since it has been gone I don't go on as frequently as I do. At one point I hadn't been on for 3 weeks. I am watching that 70's show mostly. I have the office dvds but im not watching very much. The Office is still #1 as my favorite tv show although it's kind of on it's last leg. Is it still # 1 for you?

더 오피스 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dundiechampion said…
I Support the Writers. But NBC MUST negotiate. Celebrity apprentice? Biggest Loser Couples? Come on! get some real TV back.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I've come to strongly prefer the Simpsons (which is still in new episodes) over the Office, due to the strike.
over a year ago fawkes716 said…
Well I love the The Office but LOST is my #1 show, I seem to look at Office content more though.
over a year ago emirc2363 said…
yeah, i would say it is still #1. i think it would take a lot for it to move down in my rankings. even though there is a strike, i just see this as a temporary break, things will be back to normal (i hope) soon enough, i want the writers to get what they deserve so i don't mind the wait as much.
over a year ago rascottcg said…
Well said emirc2363 and Dundiechampion, my thoughs exactly.
over a year ago LucyLover22 said…
Yea.... But i am slighty less obsessed than i used to be...which probably is a good thing lol
over a year ago ThinkPink20 said…
Office is still my #1. I'll always be loyal to thee. :D
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
not for me
i believe in loyalty
like dwight
over a year ago nonames said…
i need my office
over a year ago chel1395 said…
The Office is still #1 in my heart. I may not spend as much time in the Fanpop Office spot as I used to, but my loyalty to the show is still true. :D
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I want it to be my #1. I really do. But I'm getting bored. People keep telling me to watch the DVDs, but they've been out for years, and I haven't had tv for a long time, obviously that's what I had been watching in those years, and honestly they're getting boring.
Arrested Development is my new #1 (Or a very close #2), though I don't know how long that will last since it only has 3 seasons and ended awhile back.
over a year ago HannaK said…
It's my #1! The office rocks, but I have more intrest in other tv shows now, but the Office is still my number 1!
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
the office will always be the best show ever, it will always be my number 1
over a year ago megaspy007 said…
#1????IF IT COULD GET ANY HIGHER I WOULD GIVE IT THAT NUMBER!!!I love that '70 show....very funny.....but office kicks booty;)
over a year ago greekthegeek said…
um.....yh i would say the office

very close w/ scrubs though
over a year ago agentScarn said…
even if the office never came back it would still be my number one favorite show... I also like lost but the way i compare the two is by asking... if i had to watch a random episode, which would i rather watch, and i don't think lost really has any rewatch value... i would choose the office hands down.

I have, since the strike, however given my name is earl a chance... good show (still no office)
over a year ago lilsister said…
I love the office and for the last two years it has been tied with House MD for my favorite tv show but lately since the writers strike for some reason i've become more obsessed with the office even though House still has new episodes. Oh well I can't wait for the strike to end and Good Luck to all the writers.
over a year ago thisgirllovesBJ said…
I agree with DundieChampion
nbc needs to stop being so greedy and work things out with their writers. they are losing money, and viewers. i am watching House MD a lot too, as well as FRIENDS. i've always liked friends though but since they just play reruns i have been watching it a lot more
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
The only shows that would come close to replacing the Office as my #1 would be Scrubs and Pushing Daisies and they've both ended too! And what's worse, I've lended my DVD's to me brother and haven't watched them for ages and ages!
I started re-watching the British Office, that took my mind off things. But they're very different shows.