더 오피스 EPISODE IDEA

28spike28 posted on Dec 17, 2007 at 05:54AM
Ok, in the opening credits instead of the real names they put the characters names. then through out the show, they call eachother by their real names. so micheal would be steve. and so on. i think that would be hilarious. but what would the episode be about you say. i have no idea. but, if they did an episode like that it would be hilarious.

더 오피스 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Officefan222 said…
I think that they should do Ryan gets fired and karen takes his old job and comes to evaluate Scraton to see if there would be any vauluable people to add to corporate.
*did you know that the last episode they were filming before the strike was when Michael is having a dinner party at his house?
over a year ago LucyLover22 said…
ohhh.... that would have been really funnny :(

I have a idea??
if they had a massive conference thing, where every single person from every single branch comes and Karen, Jim and Pam have a awkward moment because they are all there together and Karen tries to split up Jim and Pam.
over a year ago HannaK said…
I like the idea of a 'massice conference thing' because then everyone would come: Ryan and Karen and more.It would be fun to see how everyone would react.
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
intstead of ryan getting fired he gets demoted back down to scranton.
over a year ago i_eat_pigeons said…
yah! i likethat idea! i miss him being completely irriated by kelly... it just can happen as much now that he's in new york, you know?
over a year ago nezenic said…
That would make me happy if Ryan were to be demoted.