더 오피스 I'm afraid.

Shandiii posted on Dec 15, 2007 at 01:00AM
I'm afraid I'm going to loose a little of my interest for The Office while it's gone. I mean, I love the office it's my favorite, and I never ever want this to happen, but what if it does?

Does anyone else feel the same way?
Someone, please help me!

더 오피스 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
are you watching the other seasons?
that might help
i'm watching friends now, cause i'm starting to forget it
then i'll go back to the office :(
the strike really is sad
over a year ago Shandiii said…
It is sad! And yeah, I haven't had cabel for awhile, so I have to watch old dvds I have. I've been watching almost nothing but them for the last year though, and I'm ready for something new!

Thanks for replying!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I don't have cable either, Shandiii, so I'm re-watching the shows on DVD I have... and those are getting old too. *sigh* I'm also afraid of losing interest. I think we can get through it, though, with the help of our superior Office fan genes. ;)

*gasp* I've just had an idea! That doesn't happen very often! =P Check at your local library, sometimes they have TV shows on DVD. That might help keep your mind off the strike. I know where I'll be going later this week... lol.
Recently I've been watching Arrested Development. I think I might be the last person to get to watch it, but if you haven't seen it, I definitely recommend it!

And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one going through this, I thought I was the only one feelings this way, so thanks!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I'm losing a little interest too. It doesn't help that I don't have my dvd's right now. I haven't seen an episode for weeks! But I think it might be a good thing otherwise I might actually go crazy lol. When it comes back though, I'll get straight back into it.

Lol I've actually been considering watching Arrested Developement. I haven't seen it and people are starting to tell me I've missed out on something big. :( I got into Pushing Daisies which is fantastic but it's also ended because of the strike so now I'm even more depressed.
Yeah, I started watching Pushing Daises, Weeds, and Dexter on fanpop. All very good shows.
When you get a chance you should definitely check out Arrested Development.

Maybe the 'losing interest' thing is a good thing, only because atleast I'm not terribly depressed just waiting around for the strike to end. And like snoznoodle said I'm sure once it does come back on, I will fall right back in love with it again. Yeah!
over a year ago HannaK said…
I recently have had the DVD box of season 3 so I'm happy, but I understand why you could lose interest in the Office, because, after a while, you don't think about the Office any more because there are no new episodes of the Office.

End the strike!!!
We should make a strike to end the strike.
That might get a little messy though.
over a year ago krazykray said…
I'm watching friends,too!!

I like the older episodes better. Like season 5 and before.