더 오피스 The Office in Australia has been cancelled!!

snoznoodle posted on Dec 03, 2007 at 02:46PM
I just need to tell people that they've cancelled the Office in Australia! It was on at 10.10 on a Monday night until about 2 weeks ago and now I am incredibly depressed.

We were only up to the Return too.
Care to express your outrage?
It would make me feel better.

더 오피스 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago agentScarn said…
thats too bad... are the Australian episodes posted anywhere... I'd like to check out an episode
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
It's not a different show it's the US show and it's been cancelled. :(
over a year ago whitey535 said…
probably cause of the writers strike in the us, we're not getting new episodes
We had plenty of episodes to go. Traveling Salesmen was the last episode to air. I'm sure everything would have been resolved by the time we got up o season 4.
over a year ago Travelhopper said…
Ooooh, that sucks. Was it doing poorly in Australia or something? I can't imagine.
over a year ago HannaK said…
In Holland they've cancelled it a long time ago, there weren't enough people who watched the show, can you imagine??!! Fortunatly I just got season 3 of The Office as a present from my parents, it's not subtiteld in Dutch, but who cares
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 75Claudia said…
:( Its not fair
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
yeah they have put on 2 episodes of law and order on instead, i cried and cried when they did it, i thought ok, well the strike has stopped anymore episodes on fanpop atleast i still have season 3 to come on monday nites... not anymore, does that meen that they wont release it out on dvd? coz it costs way to much to get it from the u.s, can anyone tell me?
the_bunkster, you could try ebaying it. I checked yesterday and they had some in Australia for about $32 including postage. I'm seriously considering buying it. I don't know if it's going to come out or not I'm really not sure. *cries*
I really don't understand why it had such bad publicity either. It's so SAD!
over a year ago neeki said…
All the dvd's on ebay are still the US version (region 1) so it won't play on Australian dvd players. Well mine anyways *cries*
They'll probably release an Aussie dvd but it'll probably take FOREVER like the season 2 one.
Channel 10 sucks.
over a year ago krazykray said…
Has anyone ever noticed that the office mentions Australia in more than one episode?
over a year ago lge330w said…
Just download it. It always takes a long time for anything to be released in region 4 if it ever gets released!! What do they expect when they give it a bad time slot and ten is the worst network for stop showing tv series. They have did the same with ed.
over a year ago Snerkie said…
If you look at the type of dvd player you have and google that and "region crack" you can get the crack to unlock it so it will be multi-regional :) yay! (please note this will void the warranty though, lol)

Oh and i had no idea it was even on tv, i bought season 1 and 2 though (the set was released the other day) so season 3 may come out soon...wait...or not...i dunno, check EzyDVD they have a list on their site of upcoming dvd's :D (side note i have now watched all of season 3 online :) )
EzyDVD - thank you!!! I am checking right now. I'll get back to everyone with what I find.
There isn't anything into April. Looks like we won't see it for a while still. But I've been told that it's coming back on Christmas Eve at 10.40. Don't forget people!!