더 오피스 음악 in the Office

ROR29 posted on Nov 24, 2007 at 01:28AM
This is probably well known but did ya ever notice that music is a major factor in The Office? Starting with the pretty good theme music to the fact that almost every episode features some type of music or song. Michael raps more than a few times, they have Karaoke at almost every party, Dwight plays the recorder, they sing two songs on the bus in Beach Games, Darrel plays an organ at the Christmas Party, Michael sings with James Blunt when he breaks up with Carol, Andy sings Rockin Robbin as his ring tone, Angela sings "Drummer Boy", almosy every character has sung at some point....it just goes on and on....like the home fans at a football game Music is the twelfth man....thanks

더 오피스 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
i haven't heard stanley, and pam and oscar sing by themselves
over a year ago jenniferm said…
My favorite is when they sing Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" Too Funny!!!
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Yeah, I had never heard 'The Gambler" before, but after the episode I kept hearing it in different places.

Have we heard Toby sing by himself?
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
Pam sang by herself in Grief Counseling at the bird's funeral.
over a year ago mcfangirl said…
Has anybody else noticed that whenever actual music is used (with the original artist singing it.. not one of the characters).. like a song is played over a scene, or is part of a scene... it's nearly always british!!! tip of the hat to the original series...?!