더 오피스 Everyday Office

absolutely_i_do posted on Nov 12, 2007 at 12:44AM
Ok recently I have noticed a few things when I'm at work or where ever that really remind me of the office and its fun to share with my Office loving friends... examples...

one day at work, I happened to over hear someone speaking and the only thing I caught was "That was really hard." so i immediately thought "thats what she said" lol i really wished someone else there was a fan of the office so i could tell them!

then friday my friend (fellow office fan) and i heard this... "What is your dentists name?" and we of course immediately turned to each other and said "Crentist"

anyone else have any similar situations? Or are we just too obsessed with the office?

더 오피스 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
that stuff happens to me too
but i don't have people to tell it to
so i say it to my office camera
over a year ago Kitzo said…
Two months ago I was waiting in line at a Second Cup and there were these two young girls in front of me. They were talking about exams or something and one of the girls says, "Oh, it was -so- hard."
I immediately respond with "That's what she said," except my voice isn't my own. A guy standing in front of them says it too! Then we start snickering and the poor girls have no idea what we're laughing about.

:D
over a year ago cycle-of-menace said…
Haha, these are great!
A little while ago I was in my art class and we were doing chalk pastel pieces. The pastel always rubs off and leaves dust all over our work, so we occasionally have to dust/blow it off. The girl next to me said "Hey guys, I'm going to blow this"
Of course I put in a that's what she said :]
I have a ton more, but I can't think of them right now.
over a year ago Familygal925 said…
My twin sister and I are HUGE fans of the office and quote them all the time! We always use sayings like "Yesh" and of course, "that's what she said". Other sayings like "absolutely I do" and when any of us like overract to something we say "that was an overreaction"....also whenever i meet up with my roommates, i say "what's up my nerds" (todd packer)....lol we say a lot of quotes from the office...it's taking over my life lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago krazykray said…
I quote the office every single chance I get.

A few of my friends watch it, so if I'm with them they get it.But normally I'm with my friends who don't watch the office weekly and have only seen random episodes, and they're like "what?!?"

I just say never mind and laugh anyway. lol.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Neeki and I have a habit of sending each other messages and when they're really long we ALWAYS say 'That's what she said'. We've done it heaps and it doesn't get old. That's what she said. hahahaha!
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I'm work as a video editor at a television station. A few days ago it was coming up on ten minutes before the news started and I was kinda freaking out cause I was waiting on some video. So, then someone walked up and asked if I was okay and I actually said, "No, I'm at Threat Level Midnight here!" They had never watched The Office, so they had no idea what I was talking about. But, I swear, I didn't even mean to say it, it just flew out of my mouth. :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago IndianKelly said…
I was with a fellow office fan about two nights after Season 3 premiered on DVD...and we're walking all through WalMart looking for the electronic section. We pass several bins of DVDs and I go, "Maybe, they're all sold out." and he goes, "Maybe, you're all sold out."

A guy near us laughs along with us.
over a year ago marissa said…
i dont work in an office, but there is an office in the building i work in.
the following is 100% true:
there's a pretty decent looking guy named James (im. not. kidding.), and this total suck up named Norton.
Megan, a girl who works with me AND in the office, tells me that James and her pulled a prank on Norton last night.
Apparently, Norton sent James an e-mail (they were all given new email adresses or something).
it said:
THIS IS A TEST. JAMES, PLEASE REPLY TO LET ME KNOW YOUVE RECVIEVED THIS E-MAIL.
James shows Megan, and they have a big laugh.
then they get an idea.
James emails back:
YOU HAVE EMAILED THE HEAD OFFICE. STOP SENDING HARRASSING E-MAILS OR FURTHER ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.
(or something to that effect.)
Norton freaks.
James askes, "something wrong?"
"No," says Norton, "just trying to send you an email..."
Norton sends it again.
Again. James send another email:
YOUR MANAGER WILL SEE YOU SOME TIME TODAY REGARDING THE HARRASSING EMAILS YOU HAVE SENT TO THE HEAD OFFICE.
Norton waits around all day, terrified.
Megan and James are killing themselves laughing.
eventually, James told Norton what was going on.
Norton has yet to forgive him :)

so, no it didnt happen to ME, but...still funny.
weird that the guy's name is jim...and megan DOES kinds look like pam...:P

also, my catch phrase has become "did you check your BUTT??"