The Hunger Games RolePlay RP Scenario. A sad Goodbye to Peeta.

Yo-Peeta posted on Apr 25, 2012 at 11:17PM
*Finding himself alone in a room He Breaks in tears for all what is going on. Suddenly he hears some voices outside the room* who would it be?

The Hunger Games RolePlay 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MaraDillane said…
big smile
-I'm sure it's a surprise for him *knocks on the door and opens it*... Can we come into, blondie?
over a year ago Bristel said…
-How are you, Peeta? *hugs him with a gently smile*
over a year ago Yo-Peeta said…
surprise
*eyes wide open* Ohh hi Mara.. YEss please come in. I didn't expected you or anyone to come and say bye to me.
blush
HI Bristel. thanks for coming too. *hugs back*
-Don't say that, blondie *shakes hands with Peeta*... You're from District 12, at least, someone of us should be here to say you good bye...
-And we've got something for you *takes one of her bracelets and gives it to him*... It's black, like the mines of our District... We thought it would help you in the moments of sadness...
smile
*crack a small smile* thank you Mara

This is so Unexpected. I don't now what to say. Thank a lot Bristel..I like it very much. Do you mind to let me talk alone with Mara for a second?
-Yeah.. Sure *hugs him and goes to the door*. Good luck there, Peeta *smiles and leaves*
*looks ironic at Peeta*
-What are you thinking about?
worried
Thank again Bristel.

Ooh nothing to worry Mara. *smiles * is just that. I been thinking of all what is going on., and I'm worried about it. but what worriers me more is to think that Katniss is the other tribute. and I don't want to cause any harm on her. I don't know what to do Mara. this is just Out of my hands now. I"m lost

This might sound out of place now . but I think that I am fond of Katniss.
last edited over a year ago
surprise
-I'll tell you this because half of me wants to see her dead and the other half wants to see her alive: protect her *looks surprised to him*... What?
meh
Ohh believe me I will do my best.
Clear as it sounds I am afraid that I have feeling for her. do you think I should tell her?
-I've talked with pretty boy and he doesn't know how to say her that... Oh, pretty boy... I forgot him for a moment *looks at Peeta's blue eyes* Blondie, if you love K you should tell her that in the best moment you can find...
kiss
I really Appreciate your wise word. I guess I should wait a proper moment... after all *sings) we don't Know if we'll ever make our ways back home. It feel better to finally tell somebody what I been caring in my chest.

Mare Let me give you this advise. DO the same with Gale. I had notice how much you care for him too. remember that life is short. and full of surprises. Now take care. and may the odds be with you always. *kisses Mara Check*

*laughs*
-Thanks for that, blondie, but Gale and I are friends... We've been together since we were almost babies. It's usually to do that... He does the same with me.
over a year ago MadgeUndersee said…
*knocks and opens the door* You alright there Peeta? Oh Hello Mara
smile
-Hello again, Madge *smiles slightly*... You'll have him only for you now, if you want *looks at Peeta* Good luck, blondie... *smiles and kisses her left hand's 3 middle fingers and points at Peeta with them before going*
Thanks Mara *shoots her a smile and a 3-fingered sault* Peeta are you okay?
Hey thank for coming Mara it means so much to me. *waves a goodbye*

Ohh Madge hi. *takes a deep breath* ah no I"m not okay, I must admit how confuse I feen now. But I'm glad to see you,. How are you?
I'm good thanks. A lot better than you. Peeta, i'm so sorry about this *starts to tear up*
sad
Aww dear this is so unexpected. I wish I could change all the facts now.