올림푸스의 영웅들 The Roman camp reads the Last Olympian

iamawesome77 posted on Jun 09, 2011 at 05:58AM
Dakota, Jason, Reyna, and a few other roman campers read the Last Olympian.

I skipped to the Lat Olympian because it was my favorite of the 5.
This is before the Hera switched Percy and Jason

올림푸스의 영웅들 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago percysmile said…
big smile
Awesome post ASAP
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
big smile
sounds sweet!!i can't wait!!!post soon!!
over a year ago afailname said…
surprise
When will you post?
over a year ago cro0010 said…
Awesome!
over a year ago iamawesome77 said…
angry
NOOOO!My computer messedc up and my post was deleted!It took me hours to post that!Sorry it's been taking me so long. Yesterday I tried to post because I was at my cousin's for 3 days and my computer messed up and it took me forever!I posted the entire chapter and now it's all gone!
big smile
I'll just post again tomorrow.
I'll just make an introduction on reading the book
Jason POV
I laughed as Bobby, Reyna, Gwen, Dakota, and me walked to Jupiter cabin."Remember how last month when we were on the Princess whatever and Bobby sacrificed his pet snake to Saturn?"I said. We laughed at the memory. Bobby just grinned,"I hated that snake anyway. I wish it could have killed Kronos. I laughed.
I walked into the Jupiter cabin and sat on the bed. I was about to bring up the hamster when a book fell on my head. I fell face first to the floor."Ow."I said as I sat up rubbing my head. The cover had a boy riding a black Pegasus under the empire state building."Percy Jackson the Last Olympian,"I read aloud.
I turned it over and pulled off a note stuck to the back. "Finally reading for a change, Jason?"Reyna joked."No, didn't you see it fall on my head? Where did it come from?"I said, irritated."Well sorry for the sarcasm."She muttered."Well, it's not like you read a lot either Ms. Daughter of Mars."I retorted."Read the note."Dakota said.
"Dear Demigods,
This book is important for the future. Read it and watch the magic fly. Ugh, not the type of quick ending huh?
Juno."
I read aloud to everyone."Juno says this is important."Bobby said."Than read it."Reyna said. She had started to clean her nails with a golden pocket knife."I'll read first."Dakota said, snatching the book from my hands."Chapter one, I go cruising with explosives..."
laugh
I'll post twice tomorrow. Not much else to do.
over a year ago Huntress100 said…
big smile
Yes I am happy you posted it is sooo good!!!!
over a year ago cro0010 said…
smile
I like it!
over a year ago i_luv_percy said…
smile
Wen r u going to post
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Cool please post I wanna read more.