올림푸스의 영웅들 I Am A Hunter 4 Life

AmazingPercy posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 05:44PM
this is a story about Carmen and her friends who try to stop Gaia. this the summer after the titan war and annabeth, leo, piper, and jason are gone and are going to the roman camp. meanwhile these girls are helping out too.

put more up later

Carmen-just a mortal(Hunter)
Alex-daughter Hermes(Hunter)
Lily-daughter of Demeter(Hunter)
Julian-daughter of Apollo(Hunter)
Harper-daughter of Hypnos
Judy-daughter of Zeus
Bailey-daughter of Hades
Stella-goddess of Stars
Cynthia-daughter of Selene
Cyrus-son of Helios
Thalia-daughter of Zeus(Hunter)
Phoebe-mortal(Hunter)
Leah-daughter of Hephaestus(fire user and hunter)
other hunters
Nellie, Carla, Sam, Maddy, Amelia, Chloe, Susan, Lucy, Cathy, Lizzy, Beth, Laura, Diane, Danny, Georgia, Sarah, Amy, Amanda, Shelby, Antonella, Lucia, Claudia, Maura, Francesca, Penny, Marcella, Lizzy, Patricia
last edited on Jun 15, 2011 at 02:54AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 94 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 94

over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
Hope you like it

The first Attack
(Carmen)

I woke up feeling ready as always. Today we’re going on a field trip to the beach so I out the door early. I took the bus to school and took water, a notebook, and some money. Once I got to school we went on our bus to school. I was sitting next to Lily my best friend and Julian. My other friend Harper was sitting next to the two bullies Judy and Alex

Once we got to the beach we took out our towels. I don’t know why our teacher took us to the beach cause there was no education in the trip, Ms Lovett said. She was only 18 and was running the class of 12 years olds all by herself. I don’t know why she was hired. But she was a pretty good teacher.

“Enjoy yourself kids.” She shouted.

My friends and I threw our towels on the Jersey Shore. We stared building sand castles, splashing in the water and talking but everything we did Judy and Alex ruined. They kicked are castles, splashed water on us, and made fun of us.
“Let me guess your talking about how your gonna get us back.”

“Yeah like throw sand at our hair.” Alex then mimicked a sound of our screams.”

“Just go away.” I snickered

“Carmen, Lily, Julian, Harper, Alex and Judy come over here” Ms Lovett called.

“Now were all in trouble thanks to you.” Harper whispered. She was the quietest one.

We walked over to her. And she started complaining on how she heard us from her towel and Alex was saying that we were the ones who were annoying them. Yeah right? In the end we just made peace so we could get back to the beach.

“Alex and Carmen follow me.”

“But we already made a truce why are you making me be with Carmen.”

“Thanks a lot.”

She led us to a grove of trees with a clearing. Why was she doing this.

“I am Ally daughter of Aphrodite but my true master is the one and only.”

What was she talking about? She dashed off and left us alone. I turned to Alex” What do we do now?”

She trembled in fear and told me to turn around.
last edited over a year ago
smile
whatcha think
over a year ago Athenabeth said…
laugh
Awesome cliffhanger! your a good writer!
smile
this Carmen besides wings and band and bird and stuff but she'll be something like this in the end of the story
 this Carmen besides wings and band and bird and stuff but she'll be something like this in the end of
over a year ago percyposeiedon3 said…
laugh
It was good .. Btw is Alex a girl or a boy .. Keep posting anyway !
smile
girl
this is lily besides the necklace and rose
 girl this is lily besides the 목걸이 and rose
big smile
Ooh awesome post more !!!
smile
here's Alex
 here's Alex
smile
and Harper
 and Harper
smile
and Judy
 and Judy
smile
do you think Judy should be a daughter of Zeus or Hecate?
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
She reminds me of both but for some reason my mind screams Zeus.
smile
and this is Julian
 and this is Julian
smile
okay thanks
Hey she looks like me!
Alex looks cool1
laugh
Hey awesome charchters !,
smile
thanks I'll post another chapter in a few minutes
smile
Chapter 2
We meet my friends
(Carmen)

When I turned around I was scared to death so I did it slowly. I didn’t see anything there. I asked Alex what she was seeing.

“There’re a a a monster.” She trembled.

“There’s nothing there.”

“It a dog thing.” And then she fainted.

“Alex. Come on wake up!” I screamed

If there was a dog thing and I could see it then I could get eaten.” I slowly backed away and picked up a large stick. I started poking randomly and I think I poke something a few times. Then I saw Alex’s friend Judy come out from behind the bushes. Judy held out a stick and wind started to appear.

“That beast is gone.” She said.

“What happened and what was that? I didn’t see anything!”

Then a group of girls and Lily, Jillian, and Harper came out. The group of girls were all in jeans and silver tank tops. There was around twenty of them. One stepped forwards to us. She had on a silver circle around our head.

“Were not enemies. Were here to help.” She said. ”There will be no more monsters to hurt you. You must be really strong to defeat a hellhound. Did you two do?”

“I was here with my friend and then she fainted when she said there was and I didn’t see the monster but I poked at something and then my other friend came and used wind knocked it out.”

“You didn’t see the hellhound?”

She walked over and was looking at the air or the beast probably. She whispered that it wasn’t dead and pulled out a knife and stabbed it.

“No I didn’t.”

“Then it might be hard to get up to camp. What are your names?”

We went around and told her our names. Then wolves with wings came. What the? The girl named Thalia, told us to ride with some of the girls. I was with Thalia, Judy was with Phoebe, Lily with Nellie, Harper with Sam, Judy with Carla, Julian with Maddy, and Amelia took Alex. And we were flying off to some mysterious camp.
smile
here's Ally Lovett 18 daughter of Aphrodite and servant of Gaea
 here's Ally Lovett 18 daughter of Aphrodite and servant of Gaea
smile
here's Bailey daughter of Hades and hopefully will be in the next chapter
 here's Bailey daughter of Hades and hopefully will be in the 다음 chapter
over a year ago precious211 said…
big smile
hey this is really good!awesoem i should say!please post soon
nice cliff hanger by the way!
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
heart
I love this story!
(Well, I pretty much love any story about Artemis/Daughter of her/Hunter with her. XD)
You posted a second chapter! I wonder why she can't see the hellhound...
smile
^ She's mortal, I think.
Alex is a demigod. Bet you can't guess her parent XD
laugh
Hahaha XD
It's you! Lol :)
I'm not that mean. Well my friends were calling me an evil little munchkin the other day. Lolz
smile
lol
i'm posting the next chapter
sunny

Chapter 3
(Carmen)
I Become One

We rode on fly wolves and were at the camp in a second. It didn’t look like a normal camp though. There was a rock wall a stable with winged horses, an arena, and some other stuff. Thalia led us to a guy in a wheel chair that was named Chiron. I’ve heard of that name before. Chiron instructed us to go and watch a movie. Okay then.

After the movie full under stood everything. We went back to the centaur Chiron.

“So six demigods. While five cause I heard you Carmen can’t see through the Mist.”

“No I didn’t see the hellhound. But I do know what I want to be.”

“What?” Lily asked.

“I want to be one of them. A hunter.”

“Really?” Judy asked. “You wouldn’t be able to see anything.”

“I know.” I turned to Thalia. “What do I say?”

She said it first and then I repeated it.

“I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis
I turn my back on the company of men,
Accept eternal maidenhood,
And join the Hunt.”

A silvery glow appeared around me for a sec but then left. The thing is I didn’t fell any different. Thalia took us to a silvery cabin for Artemis. I saw the rest of my friends go to another one for Hermes. Alex was taken to the infirmary.

Inside there was a couple of cots were they put their bags. One girl Phoebe told me that there was going to play capture the flag tomorrow. She gave me a bow and a quiver of silver arrows and said that Artemis and the other Olympians were recalled back to Olympus. Later I walked out into the forest and saw a girl. She had a maroon tank top with a skeleton necklace, and orangish maroon hair. I walked up to her and said hi.

“Hello. My name is Bailey daughter of Hades.”

“I’m Carmen a hunter.”

“Cool. Did you just become one cause they wear different things and always have their bow.”

“Oh! I didn’t know that.”

“Neither did I but I had a friend who told me that. My half brother had a sister that became a hunter but she died. I was going to be one but I got scared cause of my sister.”

“Do you know who you are a daughter of though.”

“No I’m all mortal. I can’t even see through the Mist or whatever the y call it. I’m thinking if I ask her then I will be able to see through the Mist.”

She agreed with me. Then we heard a conch horn blow and Bailey told me it was time for dinner. She walked me to my cabin and I picked up my bow. I slung it around my arm and it disappeared. Cool! Then Bailey and me walked to dinner and separated.
Go campers! Beat those hunters of Artemis!! :D (Sorry Leah)
Please let the campers win, please. they never win! Hades broke his oath? So Poseidon broke his oath once , Hades once and Zeus twice(Jason counts). Baily seems friendly....
Poseidon has Percy
Hades has Nico and Bailey
Zeus has Jason and Thalia and Judy
yes she is

here's Thalia
 Poseidon has Percy Hades has Nico and Bailey Zeus has Jason and 탈리아 and Judy yes she is here's
and Phoebe

and I'm gonna start working on the next chapter now
 and Phoebe and I'm gonna start working on the 다음 chapter now
laugh
@Alex - "Hunters and campers combined prevail," remember? XD jk
@AmazingPercy - AMAZING! XD as always :)
smile
Wake Up To Life

Chapter 4
(Alex)

I woke up in a white bed with curtains and a guy with a bunch if eyeball everywhere. I heard the whispers of my friend that had to be outside the room.

“I’m Alex.” I said to the man.

“Argus.” He tried not to show his tongue. Maybe he had an eyeball there. Now that would be funny. ”Your friends are waiting outside. I you can walk.”

I tried to sit up. I still had a headache but I could stand up. I pulled the curtain away. There I saw Judy, Lily, Julian, Harper, some other girl, and Carmen in silvery clothes. In the back round I saw two other girls in the same clothes as Carmen.

“Hi Alex.” Carmen whispered. “If you want we could show you a movie.”

We sat on my bed and watched a movie about demigods and stuff telling me I was a demigod. Now I see why Carmen couldn’t see the hellhound. She wasn’t a demigod but a mortal. And she became a hunter like the two girls Thalia and Phoebe. Thalia was a daughter of Zeus and Phoebe was just a mortal that could see through the Mist.

All nine of us walked outside and met up with Chiron. Chiron instructed me and Judy to go with Thalia, Carmen and Harper to go with Bailey, Lily and Julian to go with Phoebe. We started to go for a tour of camp. I saw the fighting arena, the cabins, the oracle’s cave, Chiron’s house, the tables, the beach, the rock wall, and the stables. At the end we went to the Hermes cabin we all my friends set up their stuff. And there I was claimed.

“You’re a daughter of Hermes.” Judy said. “There’s a caduceus symbol over your head.”

“And you have a…” I trembled

“Have a lightning bolt on your head. You’re a daughter of Zeus like me.” Thalia said.
smile
here's a pic of Carmen as a hunter

hope you like it
 here's a pic of Carmen as a hunter hope 당신 like it
Coolio :D
smile
Love it! That was a cool chapter :)
Sorta confused about one thing: Alex is a daughter of Hermes (confirmed). Were Thalia and Alex talking to Judy when Thalia said "You're a daughter of Zeus like me"? Just wondering.
smile
yeah Judy is also a daughter of Zues

thanks
Alex and leah
big smile
No problemo :)
smile
I designed a boy for the next chapter cause the hunters are going to teach Carmen to not like boys. Also another friend of Carmen's is gonna join the hunters. Chapter 6 will have the fight.

First person that can guess who will get 2 props
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Hm... ALEX! :D
smile
yeah Alex is gonna be a hunter next
Wait what? Well I feel even more awkward now.
Gonna go get revenge on someone now ;-)
smile
I think I'm gonna put a little game before each chapter like this
This is gonna go well...........
smile
So i think I'm gonna change Harper's parent so the next contest is guess who it is

3 props
smile
Chapter 5

Bailey was showing Carmen and I around camp. Bailey was asking about our hobbies, what we like to do, and things that stood out about us. IO told her that I was pretty smart. She thought I was a daughter of Athena but she said we had to wait till the campfire when most of the kids were claimed, like herself.

There's a preview hope that helps
In Ch. 4, for when Carmen is becoming a hunter, you might want to like contact Artemis in an Iris-message or something, since Artemis has to see a girl become a hunter for her to become one.

I think that's pretty much it! There are a few punctuation things, but they're all minor, not a big deal :)