올림푸스의 영웅들 Twins of the Sea

ShaileeBug posted on May 30, 2011 at 08:27PM
What would have happened if Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, had chosen to become a god?

In this story Percy Jackson becomes a god of Olympus and goes to the sea with his father, Poseidon. A few years later he goes back to Annabeth and then they have Twin girls named Brooke and Lana.

Brooke and Lana have two different personailty's.

Brooke is a black haired, Gray eyed girl who loves Sports and wearing converse.

Lana is a Blonde haired, sea green eyed girl, who loves shopping and wearing skirts.

The only things they have in common are they both Love swimming and water. And their parents, Annabeth Chase, and Perseus Jackson.

Brooke and Lana Chase go on a school feildtrip but they get attacked and so Mr. Brunner and their friend Morgan Jennifer Brooks, send them to Camp Half-Blood where they find out who their dad is... and they find out that their mom has been taken. Why? They do not know. All they know is that they have to get a Quest and save her from the Lost City of Antlantis before it's too late.

Will they save their mom in time? Or will this be too too much for the Twins of the Sea?

_________________________________________­___­___

(C) ShaileeBug. Made in May 2011 :-)

올림푸스의 영웅들 77 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 77

over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
Awesome just like the personalities we created + some
over a year ago ShaileeBug said…
mischievous
AmazingPercy - Yeah! :-)
Chapter One
Dedicated to AmazingPercy :-)

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Two friends that began their adventure together at the age of twelve.
From saving Zeus' Master Bolt, to The Sea of Monsters. From Percy saving Annabeth from the Titan's Curse, to The Battle of The Labryinth. To the Final Battle, The second Titan war. That is where our Story begins, On Olympus.
Annabeth sighed, she was content. She felt loads better since Lord Apollo healed her shoulder. She looked at Percy who was still, like he was frozen.
Then his father, Poseidon, called his name. He bowed to Zeus, then to his father.
"Perseus Jackson, you have saved us all. We will grant you a wish," Zeus started. "If you want it, it will be yours. You will be made a god. You will serve at your father's side for eternity."
Percy made a confused face. "A god?"
Zeus sighed. "I dimwitted god, but yes. A god."
Percy looked at Zeus, then he looked back at Annabeth. Annabeth wouldn't look at him, she finally did and his sea green eyes were sad.
Annabeth couldn't believe it.
"I accept Lord Zeus." Percy said. Zeus nodded.
"Hail Lord Perseus, god of Tidal waves and animals of the sea." His voice boomed.
Everyone bowed.
Annabeth felt numb and didn't know the council had been dismissed.
Percy came over and his face sad. Annabeth smiled shakily and nodded. "He...Hello Lord Perseus." She muttered.
Percy sighed. "Annabeth I'm sorry, I had to." Then he hugged her. She hugged him tight as a tear came down her face.
"Son," Poseidon said. "Are you ready?" Annabeth looked at Poseidon who nodded, his eyes apologetic. She nodded. "Goodbye Percy." Her voice cracked. He nodded. "Goodbye Annabeth." Then his father and he turned into water and departed.
Annabeth slipped to the floor and sobbed. Her cry's echoes throughout the hall. "Come on Annabeth, let's get you home." Thalia said. Annabeth nodded and let her self be taken out of the room.
She never forgot Percy, and yet, he didn't forget about her either.

sunny
Delicous
Excellent
Fantastic
Good
How wonderful
Intelligent
Just exciting
Kristen is cool(I dunno)
Lame-SSssssssssOOOOOOOOooooo NNNNNNNNnnnnnnOOOOOOOOoooooooTTTTTttttt SO NOT
^LOVE It
Most AmazingPercy fanfic (get it)
Nice
Oooooo
Perfect
Queen of writing
Reigins over the others
Super
Terrific
U r great
Ve created it well
Wow
Xterestrial
Yumalicous
Zebraish (I love them)
your friend AmazingPercy AKA Kristen thanks for the dedication
last edited over a year ago
AmazingPercy - I get the feeling you liked it... Lol. Thanks for commenting on it and No problem for the dedication :-)
Chapter 2

-Seven Years Later-

Annabeth lay on the beach. His beach. She came here everyday for the past seven years hoping he would be here. Ever since he became a god she hadn't heard or seen him. She came here hoping he would come, but she hadn't been lucky.

Every time she went to Olympus to help with the construction, she hoped she would see him there. But nope.

She heard someone clear a throat behind her. She turned and saw a Black haired, sea green eyed boy behind her. He looked about 20 or 22.

"Hey, mind if I sit by you?" He asked, his voice sounded familar, but it couldn't be...

"Percy?" Annabeth asked as he sat down. The boy turned and smiled at her. "Well, people now call me Lord Perseus, god of Tidal waves, but you can still call me that." Percy said.

Annabeth started crying and hugged Percy tight. "Oh Percy..." She whispered. He hugged her back. "I missed you Wise Girl." He said quietly.

She smiled through her tears. "I missed you to, Seaweed Brain."

Together they stood up and walked into the sea, where Percy put a bubble around them, and they had the best Underwater kiss of all time. Again.

-Twelve years Later-

"Brooklyn! Alana! Come on!" Annabeth called up the stairs to her two twin daughters. "You have to meet Morgan in Five minutes!"

Annabeth heard a thud and knew Brooke was up, she heard a clang and knew Lana was up. She smiled to herself and went into the kitchen.

The first person to come down was Lana. Lana had layered blonde hair like Annabeth, and Sea green eyes like her father. She had on her skinny jeans, black flats, a black tank-top, and a hot pink jacket. Also a necklace that had a shell on it her father gave her when she was born. "Hey mom." She said and grabbed some toast.

Next Brooke came down. She had black hair like her father and Gray eyes like Annabeth. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a green t-shirt, black converse, and a purple jacket. Her black hair was in a pony tail with her bangs in her eyes. She also had a necklace on from her dad but her's had a wave symbol. "Hey mom." Brooke said and grabbed cereal.

Annabeth looked at her two daughters. They were nothing alike. Lana was girly and Brooke was not. They liked different styles, liked different music, liked different websites (beside Myface; but they didn't add eachother) The only thing that was the same about them was their parents, and that they were both swimming addicts. They loved to drink, play, and swim in water all day long.

"Girls, do you have your swimsuits?" Annabeth asked. They nodded. "You towels?" They nodded. "Your money and suntan lotion?" They nodded again. "Are you sure?" Annabeth asked and stared them down.

Brooke looked at Lana. "Lana, our mother has Little faith in us."

Lana nodded. "Ye of little faith mother, Ye of little faith."

Annabeth sighed. "Girls, I just wanted to make sure you do. I do have faith in you. Don't say it Brooklyn. I may have faith in you but I do not have faith in the boy's party in Brooklyn." Annabeth said firmly.

Brooke and Lana had wanted to go to a boy at their school's party for the end of Term. It was in Brooklyn and Annabeth didn't know the boy or his parents. She made that clear.

"But mom! It's the end of Term! Were going into SEVENTH grade! Please mom!" Brooke pleaded, she hoped in her mind that it worked.

Annabeth sighed. "No Brooklyn. That is my final answer. Now go, Morgan will be waiting for you."

Brooke and Lana sighed and grabbed their bags. They said good-bye and walked out the door.

Annabeth sighed and took out a picture of Percy. "If only you knew about them Percy... You would be so proud..." She put the picture away and went to work at Olympus, not knowing she was being followed.

big smile
OMGsOcOOLiLOVEDiTyOURaNaMAZINGwRITER

OMG so cool I loved it your an amazing writer

Amazing out Percy out Kristen out AmazingPercy out

PercyKristen out AmazingKristen out
big smile
It was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was heartbreaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDK what else to say It's anything good people can say
over a year ago halfblood963 said…
big smile
im crying cuz i luved it and perseus lord of tidal waves instead of cabin 3 head counselor
AmazingPercy - Lolz, Thanks :-)

Chapter 3

-At school; Brooke and Lana-

"Brooke, I have a bad feeling." Lana whispered, like someone might over hear her. "Lana, you always have those feelings." Brooke sighed. Morgan didn't speak but pursed her lips. She was wearing her usual: Baggy Jeans, a t-shirt, and her green hat. She had brown hair, bright brown eyes, and a worried expression today.

"Brooke, I'm serious! I think... I think mom is in--" Lana was cut off by the teacher with the megaphone. "Okay cupcakes!" His voice boomed through it. "Who gave him the dang megaphone?" Brooke and Lana heard someone mutter. Brooke smirked. Lana sighed.

"We will be going to the beach today!" He continued. "That means, WATER, SAND, and SUN that means if you CANNOT swim, be near sand, OR be in the sun, Please go to the office and stay there!" Nobody moved. "OKAY! Let's Go!" They walked to the bus and got in. Brooke, Lana, and Morgan sat in the only three seat on the bus.

"Brooke, I'm serious." Lana whispered. She sounded scared. "Lana. It's fine." Brooke whispered back.

They sat in silence until they got to the beach. Everyone piled out of the bus and went over to a man that looked about 20-22. He had messy black hair, sea green eyes, and a warm smile.

"Hey guys, I'm the lifeguard at this Beach, and I am here to save you, to teach you, and to give you the rules." He said. He saw Brooke and Lana and hesitated. Then his smile was back.

Lana looked at Brooke and Brooke looked at Lana. Morgan looked pale.

"Oh no... Oh no... This can NOT be happening... Him? Here? Ugh! Wait till his father hears.." She was muttering.

Brooke and Lana stared at the man. When he was done talking and everyone went to set up he walked over to them.

"Helle Brooklyn, Alana." He said with a smile. He turned to Morgan. "Thanks for looking after them Morgan." She bowed, which Lana and Brooke found strange.

Brooke turned red. "How do you know our names! We don't even KNOW you!" She said, her voice angry.

"Just... Just leave us alone..." Lana said and grabbed Brooke's arm and ran to the water.

The guy sighed. He looked at Morgan. "She hasn't told them, am I right?" He sighed. Morgan shook her head. "No Lord Perseus. She hasn't. But... Lord? How did you find out?" She asked.

Percy sighed. "They were wearing the necklaces I sent Annabeth that day we met after Seven years." He said.

Morgan nodded. "I see. Lord Perseus?" Morgan asked. He nodded. "Yes?"
"Why don't you tell them... you know.. that your their father?" She asked looking at the sand.

"Don't be embarrassed Morgan Jennifer Brooks. I haven't told them... because they are not to know until they get to Camp Half-Blood. Now I must go and watch the other kids." He said starting to walk over to the other kids. "Watch over Them Morgan. They are about to be in deeper trouble, more than they can know."

Halfblood963 - Thanks :-) and yeah... He is, but you never know. He could become mortal again... Maybe. :-) Thanks for reading!
over a year ago halfblood963 said…
big smile
woow tey just run away when he could tell them something real important
smile
AGAIN ANOTHER GREAT ONE
big smile
Halfblood963 - Well, yeah, they thought he was strange, knowing their names. Lol :-)
AmazingPercy - Thanks :-)
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
heart
I love it Shailee :) good job! :D
over a year ago cro0010 said…
smile
I love it! please continue soon!
PenelopeWolf1 - Thanks Penny :-)
cro0010 - Thanks :-) I will, sorry I haven't been on. I had a sleepover at my cousin Gray's house, then Volleyball today with my cousins (PenelopeWolf1 and her sister) So, I'll be posting a chapter today and possibly tomorrow. Thanks for commenting! :-)

Chapter 4
~Lana, Brooke, and Morgan, by the ocean~
~Brooke's PoV~

Lana, Brooke, and Morgan were sitting by the ocean. Lana was trying to convince Morgan and Brooke that the life Guard was a stalker, but Brooke thought otherwise.

"Lana, he was not a stalker! Did you see his eyes? They look JUST like yours, and his hair is the same shade of black as mine. Can't you see it!" Brooke said stubbornly, her pony tail whipping in the wind. Brooke had changed into a blue and white striped bikini top, a blue and white striped bottoms, and a black pair of shorts. She was picking at the sand with her finger.
"I saw it! But... But Brooke! Mom said that our Dad went away at sea and never came back. He was apparently Lost at Sea, Brooke!" Lana said on the verge of tears.

Lana was wearing a white bikini that had multi colored paint splatters, the same kind of bottoms, and a pair of green shorts. Her hair was in a braid down her shoulder.

Morgan sighed and looked at the water.

Brooke turned to her. "You know something about what we're saying, don't you?" Brooke demanded. Morgan looked at the water then at Lana and Brooke and sighed. "Possibly. But I can't tell you until you get to the camp your mom wanted to send you to."

Lana felt like she was punched and gasped. "Wait, what do you mean a Camp! Mom would never EVER send us there I mean..." Lana sucked in a breath.

Brooke looked at her in alarm. "Lana, what is it?" She asked, concerned. She may not have anything in common with Lana, looks or personality wise, but she knew what this men't.

Lana looked at Brooke, her face pained and scared. "You didn't believe me before, and you won't now..." She paused. "But mom's in trouble, Oh just listen for once Brooklyn!" She said angrily. Brooke flinched, Lana never got angry at her, never. "She is in trouble. You know it. Don't you feel it in your gut! I mean REALLY feel it?!" Lana asked, desperate.

Brooke looked at the ocean. Lana was serious. She knew she was. But she couldn't feel what Lana was talking about. She didn't feel a pull in her gut, a feeling like there was trouble, anything like Lana.

She was pulled out of thoughts by a scream. She looked at Lana and Lana was pale. They stood up quickly and saw a giant crap coming their way.

"Wow," Morgan said so quietly that Lana or Brooke could hardly hear. "He was right, they are in deep trouble."

~Percy's PoV~

Percy was watching Lana and Brooke when all the sudden there was a scream. He turned towards it and saw the problem. There was a giant crab coming at Brooke and Lana.

He looked at Brooke and Lana. Lana was frozen and Brooke was shocked.

He ran at the crab, and taking out Riptide, his sword he got when he was a half-blood, and changed into his battle armor. The crab just snarled and pounced at his daughters. Lana had screamed and Brooke tackled her down before they could get killed.

Morgan took out her knife and charged at it. Brooke yelled at her to stop, but Morgan kept going.

Percy ran at the best and said a few words in Greek and it evaporated, but not before it squirted a poison.
Percy ran over to them and knelt by them.

"Morgan," He said harshly to the Satyr. "Tell Annabeth that they have been taken to the Palace."

Morgan nodded. "But sir, Lana said Annabeth has been... been taken."

Percy didn't look at her. He just said. "Just go and make sure Alana is wrong. I have to take them to the Palace now or they die. Alert Chiron and tell them that they will be there in a few day's time." Then he said when she didn't move. "Go!" She ran off in a hurry and then Percy, feeling ashamed, took his daughters hands and they turned into a sea mist.
smile
OMG! Percy fought for his daughters
loved it
Wow! Really good! Percy is so cute! And Annabeth in trouble and Lana and Brooke seeing their father for the first time. Great! I love it! Please continue soon!
over a year ago RachelDare14 said…
big smile
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!! Please keep posting I want to know what happens!
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
Wow this is really good!
AmazingPercy - Thanks so much :-)
cro0010 - Thanks Hun :-) I will :-)
RachelDare14 - Lol, thanks sweetie :-) and I will :-)
Psalm1003 - Thanks hun! :-)
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
This is pretty good keep writing :)
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
big smile
that was AWESOME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ POST soon
smile
here's what i found for Lana
 here's what i found for Lana
Alex13126 - Thanks Hun! :-)
Dezzypoo - Thanks :-) I will be!
AmazingPercy - Thanks Sweetie! :-)
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
laugh
I just noticed that in the last chapter, you said giant crap XD
Anyway, GREAT story :)
wink
Do you mean giant crab rapunzeleah123?!
over a year ago PersesJr said…
amazing story oh and am new tto your chapters
laugh
@RachelDare14 - before the time she said "giant crab" she said "giant crap". I knew what she meant, but it was still funny XD
blush
Oops! My bad!
smile
nice today is Shailee's Sweet Sixteen so I hope she post but if not I think you'll understand
Repunzeleah123 - Oh, oops. I'm sorry for the Typo!
PersesJr - Thanks hun! and Cool. :-) I hope you keep reading :-)
AmazingPercy - Thanks :-) and I am going to post. Even though it is my birthday. :-)
cake
^ Lol it's okay! In my story, I said "He just kept pooping (popping) up in her mind." I was so frickin embarrassed XD
But your story is EPIC. Happy birthday! :D
Here's some cake :)
cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHAILEE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Have some cake!
monkey
And a monkey!
^ LOL pet monkey! XD
rapunzeleah123 - Lol, thanks :-)
RachelDare14 - Thanks for the cake and the monkey. ;-) I think I'll name him Bill. :-)
laugh
BILL THE MONKEY! There should be a YouTube vid about that XD
monkey
I totally agree!!!!!!! Unfortunately I don't have a monkey to hand, that could be a problem! XD!
laugh
^ It could be cartoon! XD
monkey
Too true!!!!! It would be really funny too!Here is a monkey for you too rapunzeleah123!

I like monkeys!
Chapter 5
~Brooke~

I woke up to see Lana sitting next to me, her face unreadable. "Hey Brooke." She said softly. She smiled wearily and then said: "What do you remember?" I thought that was a strange question. But I answered anyway.
"I was having the strangest dream, ever. I was at the beach with Lana and Morgan and all the sudden a crab came over and tried to kill us. But the life guard saved me... and OH MY GOD!" I said the last part because a sword fish just went through the window and winked at me before swimming away.
"Did that just--? Am I--? What--? OH MY GOD!" I yelled and covered my mouth.
Lana smiled wearily. "Yeah. 1: Yeah, that just happened. 2: No you aren't going crazy. 3: I don't know what happened to us. 4: I agree. Oh and another thing. That lifeguard is --" She got cut off by a banging of doors and yelling. Lana's eyes widened and she scrambled into the other bed.
"Pretend to be asleep!" hissed Lana and closed her eyes. I did what I was told.
The voices got louder. "--to do about them?!" A older voice, I didn't recognize said. "Father. They are my DAUGHTERS," a younger voice said, and put emphasis on 'Daughters'. "What do you mean What do I do about them?! They have to go to Camp Half-blood!" The younger voice was furious, and I recognized it.
The voices came into the room.
The older man sighed. "They go look like you and Annabeth." He said, his voice defeated.
"I know. And they are wearing the necklaces I gave Annabeth twelve years ago, Father. They are my daughters. By why wouldn't Annabeth tell me about them?" The younger voice sighed.
They were silent.
I heard Lana stir and I did the same. I opened my eyes and saw the younger and older man looking at us. I looked at Lana and she looked at me. I finally spoke three words:
"Oh. My. God." The older man chuckled. He turned to his son. "Yes, I can tell these are your children."
"Your the lifeguard aren't you? Erm... Kyle." Lana asked, not at all stunned.
The younger one nodded. "Yes, Alana. But here, I am called Perseus, god of Tidal waves and sea creatures. But your mother... she called me Percy. This here," He motioned to the older dude. "Is Lord Poseidon, god of the Sea. He is my father."
I sat stunned. Finally I said what I was dying to say: "Wow." (I know smart right?)
Lana sighed. "I knew it." She said getting out of bed. "I knew it. You got lost at sea... But not in the way we thought." She walked over to our dad and grandpa. "Hi. I'm Alana Elizabeth Chase. Daughter of Annabeth Chase, and By the way..." She paused and then hit our dad on the chest. "That was for leaving us." She punched him again. "That was for being a jerk." She punched him one last time. "And THAT was for never coming home, god of Tidal waves. Or. Not." She walked over to me and got me out of bed.
I was stunned. Usually Lana was calm and collected.
"Our mom, YOUR WIFE, is in trouble. Save her or else we will leave and never EVER speak to you again and will NOT go to that stupid camp of yours. EVER." Lana warned, her voice was dangerous.
Percy sighed. "I can't Alana--"
"Lana." I said.
"I can't Lana," Percy corrected. "Because she is at a place we are not allowed to go."
"And where is that?" Me and Lana demanded at the same time.
Percy looked at Poseidon who shrugged.
Poseidon looked at us, his voice grave. "She is at the Lost City of Atlantis."

rapunzeleah123 and RachelDare14 - Haha, yeah! x)
smile
Cool I love how you said they can't go there cause that's a great reason why his daughters have to do it

LOVE IT!
kiss
"Ooh, ahh."
AmAzInG!!!! :D
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Good job Shai! :D
over a year ago PersesJr said…
awesome
cake
Oh my GOSH! I LOVE IT! you are a really good writer, a bit short but can't wait for the next bit. I wonder what percy, lana and brooke are going to do about Annabeth?
Happy Birthday by the way, so I give you this cake as I can't give you a present.
big smile
@RachelDare14 - YES, finally my own monkey! How will this go down with my parents, I wonder...?
@Shailee - LOL nice chapter! I think you portrayed their actions well, meeting their father, after twelve years without him.