올림푸스의 영웅들 Son Of Neptune! :D

Percy___Jackson posted on May 15, 2011 at 07:23PM
Rating: C8+
Description:
A new boy, has arrived, his name is Perseus Jackson, also, known as Percy. He doesn't know anything. He woke up on a bus with people he never met before. He thinks he's ordinary, but he isn't. He has a quest, he has to reunite to save the world, if not it will be too late. What will happen? Will he fail? Will complete? Will he die?

Characters:
Percy Jackson
Reyna
Bobby
Hazel
Gwendolyn
Annabeth
Clarrise
Jake Mason
Leo Valdez
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
Grover Underwood

올림푸스의 영웅들 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Percy___Jackson said…
Here's the first chapter
CHAPTER 1: PERCY
Even before he was almost killed, Percy was having rotten luck.
Percy woke up sitting with a girl he never met before. The girl had blond hair and grey eyes. He sat up and rubbed his head, "Where am I?" he asked.
The girl sitting next to him just looked at him confused, "What're you talking about, Percy?"
Well my names Percy, I guess. He thought.
"Just leave him alone, Reyna." A voice from beside Percy said. Percy turned and saw a boy about his age, maybe a couple months younger, with grey eyes and blond hair.
"Who are you?" Percy asked the boy.
The girl behind Percy, Reyna, said "That's Bobby, Percy."
The one named Bobby, just rolled his grey eyes and went back to his book.
Percy leaned forward to see the title, but Percy thought it was a foriegn launguage, like Latin, or something.
"Alright, punks!" A voice at the front said. Percy sat up to see who was speaking. It was a guy, with curly brown hair (at least Percy thought) covered with a cap. He had piercing brown eyes, that were like "50 pushups, now!" and he had a little brown beard, not big at all. "Get up and choose your partner, for the beach walk"
Something just clicked into to Percy, ask Reyna. But when he turned she was gone. Another guy had taken her, he had short brown hair, and a crooked smile like he was about to drop a firecracker down your back. "Who's that?" Percy asked Bobby.
"That's Jack, real name Jackeolion" Bobby explained.
Jackeolion? Percy thought.
"Just never mind, I'll be your partner" Bobby concluded. "Here let's go"

We walked down the beach (AS FRIENDS), and he told me about his book. It was about some guy who is taken in by the PSA, whatever that was, and he tried to escape.
Now, I didn't know much, all I know is that I didn't belong with people who read Latin. I had to get out of here. "Hey, Bobby? I'm going to the lighthouse, over looking the ocean"
"'Kay" Bobby said walking away.
Percy started walking toward the lighthouse. On the stairs he notcied pictures everywhere, litteraly everywhere. Percy got to the top and noticed Jack and Reyna there. Percy walked to the oppiste side overlooking the Atlantic ocean.
Percy heard a boys voice say "I'm going to the other side" and heard footsteps coming towards him. This lighthouse was like, if you jumped off or fell off you'd plunge to your death in the water.
Percy turned around, and Jack was there, "Whoa, dude, wh-" As soon as Percy was about to say, what are you doing, Jack pushed him, leaving Percy to die.
over a year ago NykM said…
pretty good
over a year ago Percy___Jackson said…
CHAPTER 2: PERCY: THIS ONE IS NOT MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER.
Now you know how Percy ALMOST got killed. Well, here it countuines.
Percy was falling all the way down the 100 foot tall lighthouse. Up above he heard Reyna leaning over yelling "Percy!" And Bobby right beside her doing the same.
Percy crashed into the water. But instead of drowning or crushing under the impact at the bottom of the Atlantic, he just sat there, breathing and completly... "Dry?" he asked himself.
Percy swam up to the top and he noticed a splash hit the water. Percy turned his head and there was Reyna, drowning.
Percy swam as fast as he could over to her. He grabbed her waist and pulled her to the shore.

Percy put Reyna down, and ran away, looking for Jack.
And there was Jack, on the abandoned lighthouse. "Well, well, well, Perseus Jackson, time to die" Just then a mini tornado started and Jack was in mid-air a little tornado. Yelling from below was Bobby and Reyna "HELP, CHAPERONE, COACH LAURENTIDE!"
Percy guessed that the coach at the bus was Coach Laurentide. Just then Percy did the only thing he thought of, reached in his pocket. There was a pen.
Percy pulled it out and it was a black ink pen, with Ancient Greek writing on it, ΑΝAKΛΥΣMOΣ, Percy translated it to, Anaklusmos, and translated that to Riptide.
Percy, uncapped the pen and it turned into a sword, a bronze one to be exact. He swung at Jack. Jack just said "Pfft- you can't defeat me with Cestial Bronze! Only Imperial Gold" Gold? Bronze? Percy thought.
Just then Jack made a tornado, Percy knew it was over, he prayed someone would save him.
He guessed his prayer was execepted, cause Coach Laurentide jumped in front. Just then, Percy noticed where his legs should've been, where... "Goat legs? Your a satyr!" Percy didn't know how he knew this but he just did.
"No, I'm a faun!" Coach Laurentide said.
"No! It's satyr"
"Faun"
"Satyr"
"Fau-" Just then Coach Laurentide froze. The air was so cold he froze to ice. He was dead, then him and Jack disspered, Percy left with a cut just below his lip.
Just then a carraige landed down beside Reyna and Bobby and when Percy looked back, they were gone.
Then, the carraige came up and a girl with brown hair and green eyes said "Hop on pretty boy"
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
It's really good keep posting
over a year ago Huntress100 said…
laugh
i like it keep posting
over a year ago percy359 said…
last edited over a year ago