올림푸스의 영웅들 TEAM 머핀 BATTLE

percyrulz posted on Apr 25, 2011 at 09:27AM
ALL of u who have read party pony's forum wold know the rules if not i am posting tthem here
bcz of another same forum there are some changes in this onE

THIS IS A TEAM GAME

THERE WILL BE 4 TEAMS

-MUFFIN BATTELERS
-MUFFIN KNIGHTS
-MUFFIN ROYALS
-MUFFIN DEVILS

i request u all write in which ones u alll want to be
and ill write the names here
thanks

RULES

It's simple.
Try to get the muffin.

*takes out muffin*

Let the game begin.

*throws in the sky*

whoever cathes fist will take it and run other teams try to take muffin from him/her
his/her team members will help him/her
and the person can pass the muffin to any player in his/her team

disclaimer all rights to party pony
last edited on Apr 26, 2011 at 08:54AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
Takes muffin, hides in Hecate cabin which is so awesome that unless you're a child of Hecate, chiron, or you've got their blessing, you can't go in without turning crazy even if you already are. Surrounds self with protective enclosure of barb wire and magical force fields :D

*ps- I thought this was just for the GRTLH forum?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
i have hecate blessing and atack you for the mufin. once o get it i run to the river and build a boat that i float down the river on.

(is this the right way to play)
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
sick
Gets bomb and floats down river on a draft. Throws bomb in boat and quickly steals muffin. Runs and hides in Hecate cabin again. Hides in bushes with a gold and silver knife that was blessed by Hermes.
PS. Sorry if I don't think of some creative things like before...this daughter of Hermes is sick and my head hurts to think to hard...:'(
over a year ago jessie0147 said…
cool
I think AmazingPercy made one of these but whatever. Asks Percy for a boat from his father and he said yes cause Im daughter of Athena and am close to Annabeth. It is bullet and bomb proof. (glances at Alex.) Floats down river and sneak attacks Alex and kidnaps Jason and makes him fly me to the Athens so I can hide in my mother's (Athena) temple. (With her permission of course.) If you go in you will be killed unless you are a child of Athena thats why I kicked out Jason. Asks my mother for wisdon and I set up every kind of trap in the world and sat down in a beanbag chair with the muffin and drank one of those drinks with the umbrellas in it and waited for the next peron to come.
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
sorry didn't see this one

I get Annabeth to go in (I'm a daughter of Apollo) use all her knowledge and grabs muffin with help of other Minerva and Athena kids distracting jessie. annabeth brings muffin to me and i make jason fly me to New York in the middle of a big crowd with THE MUFFIN!
i ask my dad(apollo love my real dad but if i could choses any olypian parent i would chose him) to fly me up in his sun chariot. i take his arrows and shot at jason(stun arrows)he starts to fall and i fly the chariot to catch him and you. i grab the mufin and jump off the chariot with my parachute. i run to olympus and pray to all the gods no one will find me. zeuse hears my prayers and hides me in his temple and gives me the master bolt.

what now?
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
I use my magical powers to freeze everyone in mid-action and run away with muffin to you-guys-dont-know-where while you are all frozen.
over a year ago partypony said…
Oh wow... I didn't check The Gods Read The Lost Hero for a couple of days... and the muffin game turned into a full-scale war with it's own forum...

Ah, well... I'm joining! Whenever it starts.... are there teams or is it individual? You guys have to catch me up on this...

Whatever... I have no idea what the Michigan time is... so I'm just gonna start this now...

By the way, check out the wall, I have an idea (since I noticed that there's 2 muffin battle forums.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since I'm just starting, I'm free of the freezing spell.
Uses awesome centaur-intuition to figure out where the place is and goes there super fast using super-horsey-speed and shoots Hecate with a custom-made boxing-glove arrow (as to avoid murders), which knocks her out for a good while. Jumps off a cliff and lands on a matress factory. Runs away and hides inside a super secret cursed forest where dark monsters and wraiths and the Party Pony army will protect and defend me and the muffin forever and ever. Laughs evilly as I watch the others in an IM still in mid-action.
over a year ago percyrulz said…
laugh
why do u always jump of a cliff
hahaha
lol
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
I got an idea...
We could have a muffin war between games, like we could have a regular game and then partypony reads both and judges them?

Am I/we getting a little to carried away with muffins?
oh ya well its pjhead time

i use my awsome apollo powers and annoy HecateA so much she lets me out of the spell(after she wakes up). then geae(who is on my side cause i wooped he butt) traps all of partypony's army in the ground then me and partypony battle it out were i win by puting a ryming spell were you can only sing and dance the macarena and i get away. i take the mufin to a secret under ground bunker where i have traps set up and thousands of earthborne protecting me

what now? oh yeah
i call team captin!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUFFIN ROYALS
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
laugh
Gaea is a traitor to PJacksonHead so she shows me where the secret underground bunker is and I gather all of the players and before anyone can take the muffin back...I EAT IT!!! all gone lol, and by the way it tasted delicious!!!!
over a year ago partypony said…
^makes jas barf it up, turns it back into a muffin, jumps off a cliff, then hides it in the middle of a cursed pillow factory.
i now have apollo on my side and he takes me to the factory were i steal the muffin them fly to the sun and hide on the suface
over a year ago MoeSimpson said…
In the night artemis joins me we steal the muffin and hide underwater
over a year ago upsidedown10 said…
mischievous
makes a magical necklace that helps me breathe underwater. steals the muffin and takes it to an abandoned warehouse with my friend from Hephaestus. He helps me make a booby trap so that any one that touches the muffin will be electrocuted.
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
makes upsidedown10 fall in love with me (daughter of cupid)
Gets him to disarm all the booby traps. The runs away with THE MUFFIN. I get chased by upsidedown10 when he comes to his sences But I am to fast for him (not hard). I hide in the underworld with Hades. Got all the Dead protecting the muffin.
Hanging with Nico, Beckendorf, Silena, Bianca, Zoe, and Micheal Yew.
over a year ago upsidedown10 said…
meh
My friend from Hephaestus convinces Beckendorf to let us have the muffin. We take it to Disneyland where we hide in a roller coaster.

p.s i am not a 'him'.
i find that rolercoaster and take the mufin from you i fly off the rolecoaster and hide in a mufin factorie with 10000000000 i dentical mufins so you don't now which mufin is the awsome one.
over a year ago sonu_trevor said…
smile
I do a summoning spell and summon the muffin then with the help of Mr.D hide it in the big house with a special protection so that any one who touches it(other than me ) becomes mad :)
over a year ago MaximumRide12 said…
Mr. D was really on my side and takes the curse off. I take the muffin and use my daughter of poseidon powers to hide in a secure underwater fortress