booklover_64 posted on Apr 25, 2011 at 05:55AM
xxx
xxx
last edited on Jul 23, 2015 at 11:19AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheMagicWord said…
laugh
I really like it. I'm still trying to figure out where you're coming from plotwise, but it's reay well written.
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
really liked !! go airin !! hope you post soon :D
over a year ago percyrulz said…
smile
awesome
amazing. far better than a lot of others ive read. my only problem was it was really bothering me how u kept calling the ball point pen a "ballpen" i dunno why.
big smile
that was amazing!!! i loved it and it was amazing really good ! are you sure its your first time cause it really good !!:DD cant wait till you post again !!:DDD
Nice. I dont really know about all minerva/Athena children having blonde hair and grey eyes, but I don't have any criticism about your writing.
Ps. Just curious, what country are you from where they call it a ballpen?
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
great
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
AMAZING
over a year ago precious211 said…
smile
that was very good! Sorry i would have normallly said more, but i am a person jackson fan, so i only read fanfics that are about percy!
over a year ago SmartGirl6542 said…
smile
You weren't kidding about it being long, but I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was way better than anything else I've ever read. I didn't see any flaws in this. None whatsoever. I loved it, and I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
over a year ago Huntress100 said…
laugh
that was so good!!!! so um post soon!
cool
i loved it post soon!!
over a year ago ugg24 said…
crying
Please post soon !!!
tongue
kay....
i love the chapters sorry i have not commented i would have but when you changed titles i got confused and thought it was something else anyway cant wait till you post your chapters have been really good !!!:DDDDDDDD