올림푸스의 영웅들 Hope

Alex13126 posted on Apr 11, 2011 at 08:42PM
Hey it's Alex! Me and my buddy Jewelz11 are writing a story. We came up with the idea and wrote it down. It took awhile to figure this out because of some "minor" distractions. I'll write one chapter and Jewelz will write the next.

Rating:YA 13+
Type:Fantasy, Adventure,Humor hopefully,maybe romance, friendship
Synopsis: Bell Carson has been a serious girl since her brother was kidnapped. That's unusual for a daughter of Hermes. Everyone knows she would do anything to find her brother. But how far would she go?
Hailey was orphaned at a young age. She never really had a home or friends. When she arrives at Camp Half-Blood she meets Bell. Hailey can't quite figure Bell out. So when Bell vanishes Hailey has no choice but to follow. How can Hailey survive when she only had a week of training?
Character:Bell Carson,Hailey Anardo,David Carson,Lola Fortune, Ella Dove,Oddy Mitchel,Hunters of Artemis
Disclaimer: Last time I checked we were two teenage girls. All his characters belong to him. Of course Camp Half-Blood belongs to him too.
A/N: Thx to Jewelz for agreeing to help me with this. And also to her bf's buddies for "helping" us. You guys sure were a lot of "help".

last edited on May 01, 2011 at 10:21PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...