올림푸스의 영웅들 The Son of Neptune <(^^,)>

TheMagicWord posted on Feb 24, 2011 at 12:07AM
The Son of Neptune <(^^,)>
(My Version)

Rating: C
Type: Action/Fantasy
Characters: Percy, Reyna, Bobby, (etc.)
OC: Sam, Henry,(Probably more but this is what I have so far.)
Synopsis: Percy wakes up with no memories and no idea where he came from to find two people who are convinced they know him. He's then brought to the roman camp... Basically Percy's "The Lost Hero"
Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus franchise, all credit goes to Rick Riordan
A/N: please comment, hope you enjoy!

올림푸스의 영웅들 117 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 117

over a year ago TheMagicWord said…
laugh

Light filtered through the bright green leaves high above. Percy awoke laying against a large tree. He had been dreaming, it had been a good dream, but the harder He tried to remember the farther away it seemed. Deciding to focus on the present he glanced around. To the left the forest began to thin, He faintly saw an open field through all the trees. The forest wasn't the problem though, the problem was that Percy had no clue whatsoever where He was. He tried to think back, but to no prevail. His memories were just as elusive as the dream he'd had. 
"Percy?" a voice came from deeper in the forest. Out ran a boy about his age. He was on the thin side and slightly tall. He looked energetic, and his brown hair was dark and unruly. A plain, white t-shirt was thrown on over plain blue jeans.  He was a complete stranger to Percy. 
"Come on," the boy urged. He obviously thought he knew Percy. He stared at the boy, confused. 
"What? Is there something on my face?" the boy asked.  "Who are you?" asked Percy.
"haha" the boy said unenthusiastically,
"No, but serious, is there something on my face? You keep looking at me funny". A girl came up behind him. She was average height, with reddish-brown hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. Her eyes were almost hazel with a hint of brown. She had on sweatpants and a blue t-shirt with a yellow smiley face on the front. A grey hoodie was tied around her waist. 
"come on guys, were going to miss the movie." Percy said the first thing  that came to his head 
"who are you?"
"that's such a hilarious joke I'll have to wait and laugh later but if you keep kidding around were gonna miss the movie" she replied 
"now we need to get going." The boy looked at Percy, contemplating something. 
"I don't think he's kidding."
"The movie starts in five minutes" the girl stated, after a moment of thought 
"we're three minutes away from the theater if we hurry". She, too studied Percy's face, looking for something. She finally came to a decision 
"he's telling the truth". 
"Definitely", the boy agreed. Percy gave them a questioning look. The boy explained 
"you've  practically been counting down the days until this movie came out." 
"I can't even remember my last name, a movie's not very important right now!" Percy raised his voice. "All I know is I wake up and you guys are acting like you've known me forever. I'm in the middle of some forest and I don't know where it is! Why are we even in the forest if were going to see a movie?" The boy looked angry but the girl gave him a look as if warning him to keep his mouth shut. Then, she explained. 
"I'm Samantha, but everyone calls me Sam. This," she motions to the boy "Is Henry. We're in the forest because its a faster way to get to the strip mall. Besides, camp still thinks we're playing games in the woods." 
"camp?" Percy asked. It gave him a feeling, like there was something he was supposed to know. 
"yeah," Henry answered "we go to this disciplinary camp. Your parents must've gotten sick of you and decided to ship you off. The good thing is, the councelor we always have for free time in the woods doesn't really care, but he's the only one that's not strict." 
"It could be worse" Sam commented. 
"well," Percy interrupted "not to be rude but can we get on with it?". 
"I guess this means we aren't seeing the movie" Henry grumbled. 
"we should probably stop at the coffee shop to sit and figure things out" Sam suggested. The group trudged silently off in the direction that must've led to the coffee shop. 

Minutes later they emerged behind what had to be the strip mall Sam had mentioned earlier. It looked like what the back of any store looks like but many times over in a long row. Grey brick with dumpsters, back doors, and the usual assortment of pipes and such. Without a word the group walked around to the front. There was a drug store, pizza shop,etc. Closest was an austere store with a large sign with dark blue writing. 
"That's new," remarked Sam "what does the sign say?". 
"You know me and Percy are dyslexic" answered Henry. He was right. The slanted letters looked like a jumble to Percy. Sam squinted as she tried to read it, 
"I can't read it, but I'm curious. We should check it out". Percy didn't really want to go inside. The store gave him a bad feeling, as if one of his nonexistent memories were sending him a warning.
"Can we get going?" he suggested. It was too late, Sam was already heading inside. 
"Come on" said Henry as he followed. Percy had no choice but to enter. He found a very familiar man greeting Sam. 
"Hello, welcome to Crusty's water bed palace, i'm Crusty."

Please comment, suggestions, constuctive criticism, all that good stuff. I took the time to write this No comments=I believe you don't care=I don't post.
over a year ago myth-freak214 said…
cool
not so bad. keep going
over a year ago Avery09 said…
yep i like it and cant wait!
over a year ago percyfan568 said…
Pretty good so far
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
I like it keep on posting!!!!!! I'm courious about the next chapter.
over a year ago POJO45 said…
Keep posting!
over a year ago funkyguy1O said…
wink
awesome!! keep going plus i liked how it had crusty. is it gonna happen like in the PJ book where he strangles em on beds and stuff or is he gonna be stronger and have diffrent powers cuz of Gaia rising just a suggestion.. but awesome cant wait for next post
over a year ago mmdr10 said…
wink
is cool! crusty is going to have a hearth attack when he sees percy!!!! jejeje :) keep posting
laugh
Yay! People actually commented.
@BlakeRose- thanks for the add, I'm fairly new and still don't have much to my profile
@funkyguy10- wish I had Thought of that before I wrote this...
@mmdr10- I wish it were that easy
And thanks to myth-freak214, Avery09, percyfan568 and POJO45, comments are the only thing that make me feel self conscious about the hundred-something views this page has had.
I honestly don't really like this chapter as much, I'm no good at fight scenes, plus 3 on 1 didn't seem quite fair so I had to make Henry do something I didn't like. I wish I could have done something with water, too bad water beds are filled with oil.
I've blabbered enough:

A feeling of dread overwhelmed Percy. The man had a silk paisley button up shirt and oiled back hair. His yellow smile matched his eyes. As those eyes drifted over to Percy they widened.
"You" Crusty quietly growled. Sam and Henry looked in confusion between Percy and Crusty. Before Percy could form a reply in his boggled mind, crusty continued.
"He looks like someone I know. Would you like to try out a water bed?". While Percy was still trying to sort out what the little voice in the back of his head was trying to tell him about this man, Henry began to lie down on a large water bed boasting "maximum wave reduction" and "superior durability". Suddenly, Percy knew. He kicked Henry out of the way and went to shove crusty onto the bed. 
"Ergos" Crusty commanded, snapping his fingers. Ropes leapt from the bed, reaching to grab Henry. Fortunately he was just out of reach.
"not cool man!" screamed Henry,clutching his kicked side as he tacked Percy. Henry obviously hadn't noticed the ropes.
In this time, Crusty managed to regain his balance and went after Sam. Fortunately she saw it coming and managed to reach over the front desk and grab a plastic letter opener she bent the plastic, exposing the sharp metal edge. As Crusty approached, she steeped to the side, stabbing him in the gut. There was no effect. The makeshift weapon went through him as if he were mist, only stopping at her hand. Dropping the letter opener, Sam leaned back and kicked Crust in the spot she had planned to stab him in. During this, Percy managed to pin Henry down. They had managed to wrestle to the back of the store.
"He was trying to kill you!" Percy said. Henry finally seemed to notice Crusty, who had retrieved an axe from behind his desk, chasing Sam. Percy and Henry ran back towards the front of the store. They weren't fast enough. Sam was being pulled apart on one of the beds, Crusty poised over her with the axe.
"one more step and she dies. You may have tricked me one time, but it won't happen again." he  was talking to Percy, but about what Percy didn't know. He didn't think he could make it in time. Even if he could what would he do? There were two rows of waterbeds, laid out lengthwise. I'm an idiot, he thought to himself. Jumping on the beds towards crusty. His hand instinctively reached in pocket his as he leapt, without thinking he retrieved a gleaming sword and stabbed Crusty in the chest. The axe, which had already begun it's descent, spun without hands guiding it, seeing as Crusty had turned to dust. Percy bent, catching the axe by the blade, while the blunt wooden edge hit Sam. Sam stared at Percy, who only then realized he didn't have any cuts. He quickly grabbed the handle and gave Sam a meaningful look. He didn't know what had happened but he didn't want Sam asking questions before he knew the answers himself. Henry hadn't seen. 
"Who was that g-" "procrustus, the stretcher" Percy interrupted Henry. He didn't know where it had come from, but it seemed right. Sam stepped behind the desk and began looking through the drawers. 
"What are you looking for?" Percy asked.
"Answers" Sam replied,
"to what"She paused, lifting a black folder stuffed with papers.
"I think you know what"
The silence that followed was broken by the door squeaking open loudly. A boys head popped inside. His wavy sun-streaked brown hair in his eyes. He glanced around stopping when he saw Percy. 
"Over here Reyna" he yelled over his shoulder "but I don't think you're going to be happy."

Ps. Comment please! To you it's a few words, but tO me it makes a big difference.
I know it's short but writing takes longer than reading...
over a year ago POJO45 said…
big smile
I LOVE IT! and your pic...but back to the point keep writing your one of my favs on fanpop!
big smile
Awsoume!!!!!!!
laugh
Yay people actually commented! I'm tired, so I can't think of much to say right now, so I'll just put up the chapter. It's one of my longer ones, but too short to be two chapters.

Only when the bright light from the open door hurt his eyes did Percy realize how dimly lit it was inside. A girl ran up, looking excited. She was tall, with light straw colored blonde hair braided down her back. Her brown eyes, so dark the iris blended with the pupil, darkened when she looked inside. Her half-smile turned to a frown. 
"Bobby, you said he was here." the girl- Reyna was definitely mad.
"I said you wouldn't like it" replied the boy, who Percy assumed was Bobby. "Juno told you to come here and find the boy with the orange shirt, right?" Percy looked down. Only then did he realize what he was wearing, an unzipped thin black jacket over a bright orange shirt.
"But she said he'd be the answer" Reyna was beginning to sound slightly whiney.
"Then maybe this guy is your answer," retorted Bobby "just a different one than you hoped."
Reyna stepped inside and Bobby followed, letting the door close with a jingle of bells. The two groups stood, analyzing each other.
Percy broke the silence. "What exactly is this question you so desperately need answered?"
"That's none of your b-" Bobby silenced Reyna.
"One of our campers has been missing for the past three days. He just disappeared."
"So what do I have to do with that?"
"Just what I was wondering" Reyna sounded slightly amused. "Did you take him?"
"I don't remember" Percy said.
"You don't remember" Reyna said trenchantly.
"I woke up today with no memories of anything." To this, Reyna had no reply.
"What about your protector" Bobby asked. He thought for a moment "Nicholas Shrub?"
"who? Nick?" asked Henry.
"He went missing a few weeks ago" said Sam.
"That can't be good" remarked Bobby.
"Why, whats a protector?"
"They're fauns sent around to seek out half-bloods."
"Did you say faun?" said Sam.
At the same time Henry asked "whats a half blood?"
"I'll explain on the way back." answered Bobby "right now we need to get going, we're supposed to be back around dusk."
"I'll start up the van" said Reyna, leaving. 
"She's normally not this bad, she's just..." Bobby paused "stressed. Come on let's go." 
"Where are we going" Sam sounded wary.
"The only safe place for people like us."
"People like what?"
"Half-bloods. I told you, I'll explain on the way."
"Why would I follow some stranger?"
"you were just attacked by a monster"
Sam hesitated "so?"
"So," Bobby elaborated " I've told you your a half-blood. Now you know, and you now smell like a juicy pork chop to all those hungry monsters out there."
"I don't even know what a half blood is!" Sam seemed exasperated.
"Ok, go tell that to the monsters. I'm sure they'll cut you some slack"
"Oh so now you're getting sarcastic"
"That's me" Bobby grinned. Sam rolled her eyes, following Bobby. Henry went right after her. Percy felt hesitant, he strongly felt he wasn't supposed to go. Crossing his fingers, he followed.
Bobby lead them to one of the more remote and empty parking areas. Hidden beneath some trees in the corner, was a large black van with dark tinted windows.
"inconspicuous" commented Henry. Sam smirked but Bobby barely cracked a smile. 
"Hop in" Bobby slid open the door. He walked around to the passenger's side. Sam, Henry, and Percy slid onto the clean black leather seats. 
As soon as they were on the main road, Henry asked the question Bobby had kept putting off. "So what's a half blood?"
Bobby turned around "you ever heard of the ancient roman gods. Jupiter, Juno, Neptune,"
"Yeah" Sam interrupted.
"They're all still alive" This seemed to take Sam by surprise, Henry seemed confused as well. Percy didn't feel shocked, it felt like he already accepted gods as a fact before Bobby ever said it. Bobby's words just felt slightly… off. 
"And," Bobby continued "if you've ever read roman mythology, you're bound to see some demigods. They're  result when the gods run around, having children with mortals. Another word for demigod would be half-blood." Sam looked at Henry and Percy. 
"I think this boy is crazy, we should get out of here"
"Excuse me?" protested Bobby.
"You need help" Sam said. Then, turning back "you guys don't believe this, do you?"
"Yes" Percy was surprised by the confidence in his own voice.
Bobby even stared at Percy. 
"what?" the way Sam looked at Percy, it was like he'd betrayed her or something. 
Bobby interveined "Call me crazy all you want, but you can't change the fact that the roman gods are still very alive. Monsters too."
Sam rolled her eyes
Instead, Henry spoke "so were supposed to believe some old guys made up to explain lightning and stuff are our parents."
Bobby nodded "at first they were the Greek gods, where they interfered more, but the lack of structure and respect made the Greeks weak, and they were overthrown. The gods became Roman and they saw that the discipline and hard work were better. Then, Olympus continued moving with western civilization, until whalah! Here we are. That's the condensed version anyway."
That didn't sound right to Percy, but he didn't say anything.
Henry's face still had that bewildered expression, like he was either concentrating, or had completely lost it. Percy stifled a laugh. Sam was picking at the hem of her jeans, Percy couldn't read her expression. 
Then she looked up "alright, this is stupid. Are you guys psycho? I refuse to believe this "
The van slowed down, and the unease permeated throughout the van. Reyna turned around, and the light seemed to fade "Sooner or later you will believe, but when you do it may be too late.  Don't write off the consequences of being a demigod or you'll end up dead. If you don't take it seriously, you'll be eaten alive. It happens time and time again. It might be happening right now, somewhere. The thing is, we took the time to come here and save you. The odds of your survival just doubled, maybe even tripled. But they weren't all that big to begin with. Get serious or leave," Reyna paused pointing at the door. They had pulled over at a rest stop with a huge sign that read "WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA" in bold letters. Percy saw Sam's eyes turn towards the direction but she had a faraway look. Her jaws were clenched tightly, as if she were in pain. 
Bobby pushed open his door "Now let's get some dinner" every one got out except Sam.
"I'll stay here." she whispered, and they went inside

over a year ago Germix said…
big smile
First to read this awezome chapter.
awsome!!!!!
big smile
Sssoooo good post soon!!!
over a year ago Ilovepercy17 said…
awesomeee
Poooosssssstttttttttt pleaz !!!!!! With a Chery on the top!
over a year ago Mythmaniac said…
heart
Your story is great!!! Please keep posting, your chapters are sooooooooo good!!!
laugh
Wow, looking back this chapter is short, but it took a while to write. I need feedback, about halfway through I realized I was writing in first person. I had been trying third person, because that's probably how RR's gonna write the son of neptune, but first person is easier for me. Second person is wierd to read, so don't even get me started on writing in it. So tell me which you prefer, third or first (the past chapters were third, this ones first.) I'm blabbing, so without further adeu (I think that's how you spell it) here it is.

4 Sam's PoV
I started to cry. It was happening again. For so many years I had suppressed these memories. But I was still haunted by them.
When I was five, I had run away. My parents hadn't cared. My dad would never take his eyes away from his business papers and computer. He constantly had conference calls with colleagues during family dinners. Sometimes I doubted he remembered my name. Not that my mom was any better. As much time as my dad devoted to his work, he could never compete with how much my mom devoted to her social life. She was barely ever home, when she was, she too was on the phone. Some nights she went out and came back in the morning, complaining about having a hangover. I didn't realize  what she did those nights until I was older. To this day, I still don't know who my real father is.
I was always being attacked. One time, the cleaning lady my mom had hired tried to kill me, she grew fangs and chased me until I managed to trick her into falling out of the second story window. My mom was uncaring as ever when I tried to tell her, she hurried off to meet one of her friends for lunch. Things like that kept happening until it was too much to bear. I packed a backpack of the few things I cared about, stuffing some money I stole in too, and walked out the front door. My dad didn't even notice and my mom was out for the night. A few days later, there was a man with one eye in the park, who tricked me into following him. I didn't see him until It was almost too late. He had lured me, sounding like the voices of my friends at school and anybody I had ever cared about. That's when I met them. Greg and Delia. I felt my sobs grow heavier thinking of their names. They had explained to me that they were brother and sister. They, too had run away. They stabbed the cyclopes with a blade they had gotten from a boy. They told me that he had found them, and told them that he went to a camp where you learned to fight the monsters. They got quiet every time I asked what had happened to the boy. Delia finally explained that he was dead. We traveled, towards the direction that Greg somehow knew the camp was. 
 Then came the worst night of my life. It had been late, almost midnight, and we'd been searching for a place to sleep. We had been walking down an empty highway in the middle of nowhere, a full moon illuminating the deep purple sky. I remember being amazed that there could be so many stars. Occasionally a car would come speeding by, stirring up a cloud of dust. No one stopped for three raggedy looking kids walking down a barren desert highway. Then, we saw lights ahead of us. As we approached we discovered a doughnut store. "MONSTER DOUGHNUTS" read a huge, light up sign. I was hungry six year old with a few bucks in my pocket, standing outside a doughnut shop. Delia and Greg didn't want to go inside, but somehow I convinced them.
Inside was lit by bright fluorescent lights. It took a little while for our eyes to adjust. Then we heard a click behind us and we turned, to find ourselves locked in somehow. No one was there. Inside there were shelves and shelves of every doughnut you could imagine. Everything was pained white. I was getting nervous. We went through the door leading to the back. There were giant machines making doughnuts. On the back wall were at least fifty large wooden crates. It was eerily quiet except for the humming of the doughnut machine.
Then we heard clanking coming from the front room. Greg glanced back and looked at Delia, something seemed to click between the two. Greg lifted me up and brought me to the back of the room silently. Him and Delia removed sacks of flour from a crate, lowering me inside. I tried to protest but Delia clasped her hand over my mouth. They closed the crate. It was dark and smelled like rotting wood. I heard the door creak, and Delia cursed. Something hissed. There was crashing, glass shattering. Panicked footsteps. Something sizzled. Delia screamed. I will never be able to get that scream out of my head. It curdled my blood and shook my eardrums. You may have seen horror movies, but this was the real thing. Speakers will never be able to imitate a scream like that. The hissing got louder. I heard dripping. Ripping. Screaming. More ripping. This wasn't like ripping paper, it was tearing, snapping, grinding, like fingernails on a chalkboard. The screaming stopped.
I stopped thinking. I sat in that crate for what could of been minutes or days. The door closed. I sat there, lying in a fetal position quietly. I didn't sleep, I just sat there. A stench slowly began flooding my crate. Eventually, I couldn't bear it anymore. I finally lifted the lid. My eyes began to tear from the air. The scene in front of me was something that no six-year-old should ever see. Red. It confirmed what i already knew, there had been a monster attack. The floor was red. In the corner was a pile of... I realized what it was. Delia was gone. Greg was gone. It was all over. It was my fault, if I hadn't convinced them to go inside, they would be alive. I walked out the front door. It all felt surreal, like a bad dream. Like someone else was experiencing it, not me. I walked and walked along the highway until I collapsed.
I woke up in the hospital. Someone had found me on the highway. My mom was there. She made up a story for the press. Apparently, I had been kidnapped, and had finally escaped from where I was being held captive. She loved the spotlight of the local media, playing the distressed parent. I went along with it, it's not like I had any other choice. 
Eventually my parents decided to get rid of their messed up child. Boarding school and stay-away camp. I actually made some friends. Sometimes I even forget for a little while what happened. Now I'm right back on the same path, heading for a camp that may or may not be real, with people I actually care about, and who care about me. Somethings going to happen sooner or later, and it's going to be my fault.

Remember to comment, it never hurts, and everytime I see someones commented, I'm encouraged to write some more. I don't have a shcedule, I just post each chapter whe it's done. My life is way too unpredictable for a schedule. Right now I have a big stupid math project sooo... I might not post for a little, but remember, commenting helps :)
big smile
Awesome chapter I feel so sad for what happened to Sam ... But other than that great chapter!!!:) post soon
big smile
Awsome, your writting is really good!!! This chapter is perfect
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PJlover911 said…
heart
I love it! You are a amazing writer keep posting and doing a good job!
laugh
I'm able to post again, yay! A huge project I had is done (but not without an all-nighter) and I'm back to my writing and all that stuff that keeps me busy. Noone commented on whether they like first or third
Person better, so I just kept in first. Enjoy and post!

4 PoV: Sam
A little after I finished feeling sorry for myself, the others got back. Henry handed me a paper bag. Inside was a cheeseburger. 
"Thanks" I whispered, hoping my eyes weren't still red from crying. It wasn't until then that I realized how hungry I was. That cheeseburger went quickly. I leaned back in my seat, trying to clear my head of all those pesky thoughts that kept bouncing around. It didn't work. I looked over at Percy. What was going on with him? One minute everything's fine. We're heading to the movies, joking around. Next thing I know, he wakes up, brainwashed or something. Then he starts wielding a sword and I really get worried. As far as I know, he was never a sword-collecting history buff or anything. Where did it even come from? I didn't see him leave it or bring it, and now it's not here. And since when was he into the roman gods and all that?
So much for clearing my head. Percy glanced up and caught me staring, then looked back down, indifferent. He was looking at a pen. It had something written on the side, but I couldn't quite make it out. Percy stuck it back in his pocket.
I turned my attention to Henry for a few minutes.
I tried to make small talk, but he didn't seem to want to talk.
So I sat there, picking at my jeans and trying to figure out what my point of view was on the whole situation.
On one side was everything I ever had been taught about common sense and stranger danger. On the other was everything I ever tried to pretend didn't happen. Then the annoying part of me that likes to cause indecision decided to pipe up. I guess all the things tried to forget weren't exactly evidence that Bobby was or wasn't telling the truth. I was just confusing myself. I burrowed my head in my hands, rubbing my eyes. I just sat there in frustration , with my eyes closed.
I must of fallen asleep because next thing I knew Percy was shaking me.
"Come on, Reyna says we'll be there soon."
I sat up quickly, wide awake.
"rise n' shine, sleeping beauty" Henry snickered.
"Just shut up" it wasn't creative, but it was the best I could come up with. I looked out the window. There was a large hill with a thick forest down below. A sliver of the silver moon aglow in the distance. It had started to rain, and raindrops were gathering on the window, racing each other. I yawned widely, and looked at the front seat. Bobby had his head rested against the window, frost forming near his cheek. Reyna was stiff as ever, her glazed eyes glued on the road.
I listened to the pitter-patter of raindrops, staring at the darkness. We began to go down the hill, the road twisting and turning until we were deep inside the dark forest.
Suddenly, Reyna made a sharp turn off the road, the tires sliding. I felt a large bump as the van left the asphalt. If I had stuck my hand out the window it would gotten hit by branches. We continued on this small road for what seemed like forever, until we stopped in a sort of parking lot. The rain picked up.
"On foot from here" announced Reyna, opening her door and hopping out. Bobby did the same. Percy, Henry and I glanced at each other before filing out. About five other black vans were there. 
Squinting through the rain, I followed Bobby and Reyna. It was freezing, I slid my arms through my hoodie but it just got soaked too.  
"Not much farther" yelled Bobby over what was now a storm. He lied. We kept trudging through the dark muddy path. 
Finally there was a clearing up ahead. We entered to find a path leading to a breathtaking building. Steps lead to a large sort of porch, held by columns. Behind it was a giant bright building that looked straight out of mythology. We sheltered under the roof of the sort-of porch.
"Welcome to indigetem castra" Bobby announced as we entered humongous double doors into a room. 
The ceiling was high, with a skylight that would be beautiful in daylight. As it was, there were torches around the perimeter, illuminating everything. A girl entered. She had curly, pitch black hair framing her face. Her silvery blue eyes looked me up and down, along with Henry and Percy. 
"Where's Jason?" she asked Reyna.
"Didn't find him" Reyna muttered.
"Then-"
Bobby interrupted "apparently, we were supposed to find him." Bobby nodded at Percy. 
The girl frowned, "what are we supposed to do with him."
I really wasn't liking this girl.
"What've you got stuck up your butt?" it was rude, but I just blurted it out.
The girl was speechless, she had the funniest look on her face.
I turned to Bobby "Where are we"
Bobby yawned "I told you, indigetem castra"
"What does that mean?" Percy asked
"camp demigod" I translated. It sounded right.
"Come on, we need to get some rest" Bobby motioned for us to follow him out of the room. "I'll stick you guys in the mercury cabin tonight. You'll probably get claimed in the morning. Then you'll probably get some of the campers trying to test you, so be prepared. Normally it would be Lupa, but she got called to olympus when the gods went silent. It's been chaos but for now I should let you rest, I'll explain everything in the morning. Oh, and sorry about Dakota back there, she's under a lot of pressure." I didn't understand half of the things he had said but I just kept quiet.
All this while he lead us through corridors, but now we stepped back into the rain. It had gotten worse, and thunder was booming I was hard pressed to see Bobby enough to follow him. I'd started to dry off a bit but I just got soaked again now. We passed a few things I made out through the rain to be buildings. 
We stopped at one near the end. Opening the door, we filed inside.

Thanks for reading :)
over a year ago Percyistheman said…
cool
nice mate
big smile
Really realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggoooddddd great awesome post soon!!!:)
smile
You are doing a amazing job! Keep it up and you could be equally as good as RR himself!
Post soon!!:)
over a year ago underwater said…
heart
i love it so far!!!whens the next post????????
over a year ago Csk214 said…
cool
Pretty good so far
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago percyrulz said…
post come on
sad
i cant wait any longer
blush
Ahaha I am so stupid. This whole time I thought no one was replying, I didnt see the second page (there's a second page!!!). The next chapter should be up by tonight.
laugh
yeaaaa!!!!! i cant wait :D d: :P
over a year ago Csk214 said…
mischievous
Hurry upppp!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! (runs up wall) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ( runs back down) HURRY UP BEFORE I FEINT ( If that's how you spell it)
laugh
Here we go. I still feel like an idiot for not noticing the second page. I apologize for this chapter's boringness/shortness. And if you're wondering what indigitem castra means, it's camp demigod in Latin (according to google translate).
So... Here we go!

5 Henry's PoV
We stepped inside the small building. Bobby flipped on the switch, and a sickly yellow light flickered above. We were in your classic camp cabin, just times five in size. There were bunk beds lining the walls, each one filled, the spaces in-between had kids in sleeping bags. The whole thing stunk of the wood it was built of. In the back were giant cabinets. 
As soon as the lights came on, some of the older kids started waking up. 
"Another midnight drill?" one girl on a bottom bunk asked Bobby.
"Not as far as I know, just some new campers for now."
"Midnight drill?" Sam asked. 
Bobby gave a half-smile "sometimes the councilors decide to wake everyone up in the middle of the night to practice defense drills. Everyone hates it but it helps prepare us for if anything were to really happen."
"So what is this?" I asked motioning to the whole room.
"The mercury cabin" Bobby replied "you guys aren't claimed yet, so you stay here."
"Claimed?"
"yeah, your godly parent sends a sign that you're their kid"
"what do you mean, sign?"
"you'll see soon enough."
Before I could respond, he went to the back, opening one of the cabinets, pulling out three sleeping thin-looking dark blue sleeping bags and pillows, Handing them out. Most of the kids we had woken up fell back into sleep.
"Get some rest, you're going to need to be wide awake in the morning. You guys seem like nice enough people wouldn't want to see you dea- hurt" I tried to convince myself bobby wasn't just about to say dead. It didn't work. What else starts like that? Deaf? How would not getting a good nights sleep make us deaf? Maybe he didn't want to see us deal with being tired, that started with "dea". That had to be it. Still, I couldn't quite convince myself. Bobby started towards the door.
"Wait, where are you going?" Sam exclaimed.
"I gotta get to my cabin, I'm in Apollo, not mercury." and Bobby walked back into the rain.  
I figured to take his advice. If something bad could happen to a tired Henry in the morning, it wouldn't matter if I had any idea what Bobby was saying. I laid out the sleeping bag in an empty spot. The floor was hard, even through the sleeping bag. What was this place? Why was I even here?
All my confusion would have to wait until morning.

Pain shot through my back. 
"Get up!" a voice commanded.
I looked up to see a girl, she had plain brown hair with blue eyes. She had a thin face with a pointed chin. Overall, she didn't look like the person to kick you, but looks can be deceiving.
"don't just lay there like wasted space, pick your lazy butt up."
I looked around the room. Sunlight streamed through the many open windows, along with a cold, moist, after-the-rain dampness. All the kids seemed to be awake, there were at least thirty kids from five to eighteen. Some were running around, some were talking.
I rubbed my eyes and slid out of the sleeping bag. The air was chilly. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. They were damp from the rain.
"Line up!" a boy announced from near the doors. It was like someone flipped a switch. All the kids ran to the walkway in-between the rows of bunks. They formed a straight line, it was military like. At least they weren't saluting.
Like an idiot, I just stood where I was. Now everyone was staring at me, along with Sam and Percy.
"Who are you?" it was the boy who had told everyone to line up. He was about eighteen.
A girl from about five places down the line spoke. "New recruits, Bobby brought them in last night."
"You can take your place at the end" the boy was talking to me, Sam and Percy now. We did what he said. 
"Sword training first today" the boy announce to the group "Then archery at oh-eight hundred hours. Climbing and terrains at ten hundred hours. Lunch at twelve hundred hours. You'll be with your legions from thirteen hundred to seventeen hundred hours, when we'll have dinner. Free times from then until lights out at twenty-two hundred hours am I clear?" a chorus of "yes sir" came from everyone.
 This guy was going to get a real letdown when he found out there are only 24 hours in a day.
Then the boy got back in line everybody turned and started walking out of the cabin in a line, it felt like kindergarten. Outside, everyone was in rows of lines like us. We slipped with everyone else. 
I took the time to see what the rain had blinded me from yesterday. There were a bunch of cabins arranged in a sort of "U". They were all the same cabin design, but the inhabitants obviously didn't like that. Some had banners, decorations, some even had murals painted on the side. In the center were benches, a few trees, statues encircled with flowers.
Suddenly, a large ringing came from all the cabins, like a bell in class. 
"Disperse!" Someone at the front of one of the lines yelled. The lines started leaving, some going the same direction. I had no idea where to go, but I just followed the person in front of me and seemed to do pretty well. I remembered something about sword practice first, and I was pretty nervous. We walked along the outskirts of a forest. It looked like thing out of a horror movie, a thick canopy that left deeper forest in pitch black. I wasn't reassured when I heard something screech inside. Not a bird screech, an animal-being-brutally-murdered screech. I was grateful when we started walking away. Then we approached something that looked like a mini-coliseum, but don't let yourself be fooled by the "mini" part. This thing was huge, about the size of 8 high school gyms. I stared up in awe until Sam whacked my head from behind.
"Ow!" I exclaimed loudly.
"Move" she whispered, and I realized that I was falling behind.
Once we were inside the guy who had been in the front of the line stood to teach us. He had semi-short brown hair and copper colored eyes he was tan and slightly freckled. 
"Pair up, we'll do some warm-up dueling. Then practice some techniques." I turned to Sam. Everyone else paired up.
"anyone not have a partner?" the boy said. Percy raised his hand. I realized that we had left him all alone. 
"OK, you can be with me." The boy's smile scared me.

Don't forget, comment! comment! Comment!
big smile
Awwwwwweeeeesssoooooommmmeeeee loved the chapter!!!:)
big smile
loved it post as soon as you can! But don't tier your self just have fun with it! You are doing amazingly well! Keep up the good work! Good luck and I am with you one hundred percent of the way!
over a year ago cookiemonster90 said…
big smile
AMAZING!!!:D POST SOON:D
over a year ago theonlyexeption said…
I kinda liked third person better....But it was still AWESOME!
rainy
if been wait 2 days for you to post :<
over a year ago Percabeth98 said…
big smile
i like first person and this was amazing!!! please post soon :)
over a year ago TheRedQueen said…
<3 It post soon!!!
over a year ago thilahector said…
iloved it but plzzzzz write longer chappies so i could spend a lot more time enjoying your writing
I'm so glad people are reading my story, I wish I had more time to write. As it is I have between the time I'm supposed to be in bed and the time I actually get tired, with some time taking out for checking some sites. I'd post, but the next chapter is still pitifully short. Just bear with me, I should get more writing done on the weekend (I have off school Friday, so my weekend starts early)
Yayy long chappie I'll wait !!:)
over a year ago daughterofTerra said…
luv ur story :) ur a really good writer!
laugh
Well, I horribly overestimated the time I'd be able to write this weekend. Today I just finishe over 150 (hard) math problems, and tomorrow will be An all-dayer for a biography project I probably should have already started. I found time to get this chapter up to the usual length for me, I apologize it's not a super long chapter. It's not my best work, but I hope it'll do. I have plans for next time the PoV is Henry.

6 Henry's PoV

By now I was feeling pretty bad for percy, it was our fault he got left all alone with mr. Head-of-cabin or whatever. But, I figured that no matter what, one of us would have gotten stuck with him. 
Now percy walked over to the boy reluctantly. 
 "You can all start" announced the boy. Then he lead Percy over to me and Sam. 
"Welcome to camp," he said with a huge, fake looking smile. "I'm Dan." we took turns giving our names.
"I guess I'll need to be getting you guys some swords?" Dan continued.
"I guess" Sam looked nervous.
Dan led us over to one wall where we walked down a set of twisting stairs, I got too dizzy spiraling down to have a sense of how deep we were. Finally, we entered into a giant room. The walls were lined with swords of every shape and kind. They were all sparkling gold. The ceiling was at least thirty feet high, and there was one of those stairs on wheels like they have at home depots and really fancy libraries. Higher up, there were bows and quivers of arrows, axes, daggers, and a few things that looked suspiciously like Medieval torturing devices. My eyes laid to rest on one sword. It had a long blade, curving to a point that glistened in the light. The hilt was simple and black, with gold at the bottom that had twisted strands, reaching towards the metal of the sword. Dan caught me looking. 
"You like that one?" 
"Kinda" I admitted.
He grabbed the stairs and rolled them over to where the sword was. Climbing up he lifted the sword from it's mount and brought it back down. It was even nicer up close. I brushed off some dust as Dan talked.
"That's a spatha, they used to be used by the roman cavalry. I'd let you name it, but the plaque said it's name is custos. Horrible name if you ask me,but it probably had a meaning to the person who named it."
 I let him ramble on for a while longer until Sam found a sword. It was short, but it looked painful. I let Dan go bother her while I wandered around. 
Percy didn't seem able to find a sword he liked. He kept pulling a pen out of his pocket. Dan came back over and started bugging Percy about it.
"I apologize, but here we don't really take that whole pen is mightier than the sword' thing seriously. How about this?" he showed percy a long, thin, gleaming sword with a ruby-embedded hilt.
Percy shook his head silently and tentatively, as if he were handling explosives, slipped the cap off his pen.
The form of the pen shimmered, like the air above a fire, and expanded. Percy now held in his hands a sword, at least as long as my arm. The bronze had a faint glow.
Percy smiled "I think I'll use this one."
Dan was speechless "wha? Where?" he stumbled incoherently. Suddenly, his eyes lit up, you could practically see the lightbulb go on over his head. He ran over to a table in the corner. It was covered with various rulers, scales, reference books, etc. The main centerpiece was a giant musty book on the table, at least six inches thick. The cover was black, with faded gold flecks on the front that had probably once been a title.
"What's that?" Sam asked.
"The book of weapons, any sword, knife, bow, any weapon to ever be stored here or made at camp."
"So how's that going to help?" 
"There aren't many magic swords circulating around, odds are, this is from our camp"
"how exactly do you expect to find it in there?"
"I'm not that experienced with the book, that's the mar's kid's jobs, but there's a bunch of categories, type, metal, shape and so on," he held out his hand to Percy "may I?" Percy nervously handed him the sword.
Dan set the sword down and began shuffling through one of the smaller books. He frowned, and went back going more slowly, when he got tho the end he threw the book down and picked up another. He went through the same fiasco with at least half a dozen books. 
 I tried to stay still, but the books took a couple of minutes each, which added up. I ended up wandering around. Finally, Dan slammed the last book down, a bang echoing through the room.
"You okay?" Percy sounded sincerely concerned. I guess if I gave someone something that made them lose their sanity, I would be concerned too.
"What type of metal is this?" Dan looked annoyed.
"No clue" Percy admitted.
"Then where did you get it?"
"Don't remember"
"So you've had it for a while?"
"I don't remember"
"He's," Sam interjected "well, he's kind of got amnesia"
"So what do you remember?" Dan was getting curious.
"Waking up this morning" Percy looked slightly embarrassed.
"Hmm, I wonder" Dan started, turning the blade around in his hands, his voice trailing off.
"What?" I wanted to know what was going on with Percy and it sounded like Dan had an idea.
"In don't know how you could get your hands on a magic sword that isn't in the book. As far as I know, you've never been here before. Some demigods have gotten hold of a fallen camper's weapon before coming to camp, but if that were the  case, your sword would still be in the book. The metal at least.   Your sword can kill monsters, right?" 
Percy nodded, "turned one to dust."
"Lets go" Dan started up the staircase. He handed the sword back to Percy, who capped it and stuck it back in his pocket.
We all ascended the badly lit stairs, blinking as we got outside. Then we started heading in the opposite direction from the group, who were all now in combat with each other.
"Marcy, you're in charge" Dan yelled. A girl pause her fight to give a nod of acknowledgment.
"Wait, where are we going" Sam asked.
"Were going to find the Minerva cabin"
"Who?"
"Goddess of wisdom. I have a feeling that anything we find out about this blade will help to uncover Percy's past. I'm pretty sure they had some strategizing time around now, so they should be in their cabin, which is basically a library, chemistry lab and sleeping quarters, all rolled into one. If anyone can help figure this out it's them.  We approached a cabin. It was painted a light gray color. There was a beautiful silver owl over the door.
Inside was just like Dan had said, off to one side was a bunch of beds and a few duffel bags. In the back was a small computer next to what seemed to be an elevator. To the right reminded me of the scene in ET with all the scientists and the big plastic drapish things. Only minus the alien and creepy scientists. Inside I heard some fizzing and spewing. Farther back had a bunch of desks. Some kids were reading, some were drawing giant blueprint and other things I couldn't make out.
"Hey Kaitlin!" Dan yelled, a girl got up from one of the desks and came over.
"Hey" Kaitlin smiled at Dan. She was tall and lean with straight blonde hair. Her eyes were a piercing dark grey. She looked about Dan's age. 
"Aren't you supposed to be at sword practice?" she asked
"Well, we need your expertise, there are books on swords and metals in your library, right?" Dan said.
"Of course, but am I allowed to ask what it's for?"
"Could you show her your sword?" dan asked Percy, who gently uncapped it and showed it to Kaitlin.
They followed her over to the computer in the back, where she began entering words and clicking furiously. Then she smiled and leaned back.
"Got it," she announced "it's in some old archives. Where did you get that sword?" 
The question was directed at Percy, but Dan answered " he doesn't remember any of his past."
"That's odd. Maybe the Somnus cabin can help or" she lowered her voice "the Bacchus kids?"
"There's a possibility, but about that book," Dan urged.
"Alright" Kaitlin pressed a button on what was indeed an elevator "down we go."

Comment! I apoligize again for the shortness/suckyness I wish I had more time to write.

big smile
This is awesome cant wait for the next chapter!!!!:))))) and it was pretty long don't pressure yourself and post soon get a good grade on ur project:)
smile
It was good no more douting your self!