올림푸스의 영웅들 The firery 꽃 {completed version (without edits)}

kaylap1410 posted on Feb 19, 2011 at 06:26AM
This takes place after the Heroes of Olympus series and follows 17 year old, Rose, with huge problems and the worst villain of all.
I don't own anything! I don't even own the OCs cuz I haven't copywrited this. Thanks RR for these amazing books!

Charactors:

Rose
Percy
Jason
Piper
Reyna
Rachel
Nico
Noah
Florence
Katie
Leo
Annabeth
Logan (kind of)
Hazel (coming later)
Chiron
Cami- Demeter
Max- Poseidon
And more that I can't give away right now. Sorry
last edited on Mar 23, 2011 at 06:21AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 124 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 124

over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
Chapter 1: College life...

I was always on the run. From my mom, from the demigods, from the truth. I knew I should be alive. I had been on my own since i was ten. I am the most dangerous 17 year old ever born. And the smartest. But no one can know how smart I really am. But I am in college and I have only taken two years of school my whole life. And I still know everything they are teaching. College is just a cover. It makes me normal. Well, it at least makes me feel normal. But I am not normal. I was labeled different since I was born. I was a mistake. My life was a lie. And the young Percy Jackson was on the urge of ruining everything.
last edited over a year ago
Percy

I can't believe my mother talked me into college! I could barley read! But here I was, sitting in a Stats classroom, discussing something I will never understand. I sigh. I wasn't done talking to my mom about this. Even Annabeth didn't go to college right now! She claims she will when she has time and the mess of the giants are gone. It wasn't fair. I could kill a hellbound Easy but I couldn't understand a math problem! I hate it!
"Mr. Jackson, what is the answer?" the teacher asked I just looked at him puzzled.
"Students! Pay attention! I will not teach this again!" the teacher yelled at me. He stared at another girl, who was clearly not paying attention.
"Ms... I don't see a last name here," he said, looking down at the clipboard.
"I don't got one. I was found upon a door step. My name is Rose," she said, still blanking out.
"Well, Ms. Rose, what is the answer?"
"153790535636732.246775346 on. Any questions?"
"I'm sorry Ms... that's right. Thank you Ms. Rose," the teacher said. The bell rang. I stared at the girl. She was totally not paying attention and she still got the answer right. She had no paper or calculator on her desk either. I noticed her necklace and it looked familiar. But I couldn't put my finger on it. But I could tell this girl was special.
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
big smile
that's cooooool!!!!!!!
Rose

Run. Don't look back. I spent my whole life avoiding them. They ruined my already messed up life. So grab my things and kiss college goodbye. Play grand theft auto. Leave. I knew being so close to everything was a bad idea. I was to be good now. Stay out of New York and Califorina and the path they made to connect them. I couldn't get caught. I was confusing. In fact, they have seen me many times before. The first time, they didn't know I was even a half-blood. I didn't have many characteristics of one anyway. I'm not dyslexic, I don't have ADHD, I don't smell like one. I can blend well. But I can't hide. They're everywhere.
So after my run-in with the son of the sea, I couldn't stay. He would find out soon enough. I should of said the wrong answer. I shouldn't have made my necklace visible. I made too many mistakes, and here I was paying for them. Moving again. And I was starving! It couldn't hurt to stop for coffee, could it? Yes, it could.
big smile
whoa, that was awesome!!! cant wait for more!!!
Percy

After class I went for coffee. I use to hate it but after the war last summer, it was the only way I could claim down after the war. It was a long day. I needed a cup of strong coffee. I was still thinking about that Rose girl. Annabeth would smack me silly right now. This girl was drop dead gorgeous. And Annabeth got jealous easy. But it wasn't like that. I knew she was different but her IQ was so high that she couldn't be a demigod. And I asked Gover if this college had any but he said I was the only demigod he could smell in miles. But that necklace she had totally looked Greek. Maybe she was a goddess. But then she would have talked to me. So that left monster. And if she was a monster than that wasn't good news. So I went to the only coffee place in the whole campus and ordered my usaully. As I waited, I noticed the girl sitting at one of the tables. Her eyes grew when she saw me and she walk hastily out of the shop. I followed her. She was carrying a lot so I went to open her car door.
"There you go," I told her.
"Look could you just leave me alone?" she snapped.
"I don't know what your talking about," I told her.
"I think you do," she said.
"Well see you tomorrow," I responded.
"Yeah, son of posieden,"
over a year ago daughterofTerra said…
omg plz post more soon
over a year ago Starlight1o1 said…
This is a really interesting story!
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
That was awesome!
Rose

Too many mistakes! I shouldn't have stopped for coffee. I shouldn't have called him that. It slipped up. I know I am starting to sound like a broken record now but my life just sucks! Now I can't leave because I told him I would be there next class! He is already questioning my every move. Why am I here?

Thank gods I don't have stats tomorrow right? Wrong. I have Greek and Roman mythology with the seaweed brain! The teacher introduced herself and i dose off. What was going to be my excuse for what I said yesterday? I could tell him that his eyes looked like the sea so I called him that. He would never believe it. Shot the teacher asked me the worst question of all!
"Ms...Rose what happened to the children of the gods?"
"They had powers. They could do things and have gifts like their parents. Some call them demigods. An example is Hercules," please don't ask anything more!
"And what about the first demigods?" she asked. Shot!
big smile
rose, shes making too many mistakes,sort of obvious to Percy she a demigod!!! I wonder if they become friends
great chapter kaylap, as always!!!!
Percy

"When I gods where born they all had affairs. From Zeus to Ares. But their first children were too powerful. They caused distrution and problems. And it got worse after every child. Zeus' first destroyed the Greek culture. Because of him, they say, the Romans conquered the Greek. Poseidon's first is the reason why Roman is a dead language. It kept getting worse. So around the time when Artemis was born the gods forced the younger gods to not have children. The wine god broke the rule and caused world war II. But the underworld goddess, the goddess of the hunt, and the goddess of marriage still haven't had children. Some say that if they did that the whole world would crumble. Thank god they are just myths!" Rose said. Everyone was looking at her. She didn't act like the myths weren't true.
Rose

After my big long speech about who knows what, everything fell apart. A fury few in.
"Percy Jackson," it screeched, "you know to much. Our god sends us."
"What the hades?" he said as I snapped of my necklace and took into action.
"My dear, my dear. She did tell me you would be here," the fury said. No duh! Percy stood there, looking at my weapon in awe. I wouldn't blame him either. I sent days and nights staring into this thing. My favorite thing about it was that it would change into whatever you want it to be. After a moment of confusion, Percy took out his pen and uncapped it to reveal Riptide. We fought side by side. But the fury was invincible. Thank gods, so was us or we would have been dead quickly. The fury was stronger than ever. After what seemed like hours, I stabbed right threw it's heart and it turned into gold dust. With a click of a button, my weapon turned back into a necklace.
"They know I'm here," I told Percy, "we have to go."
We ran out of the classroom into my car. Percy asked me where I was going and when I said Oregon, he told me no.
"We have to go to Camp Half-Blood," he said. I sighed. Just the place I was avoiding
big smile
hmmm, I wonder why she doesn't like camp half blood!!!!
awesome chapter
Awesome !!!!!
Chapter 2 (yep all those little snit bits are a chapter): The Camp of Hell...

Annabeth

Ok I have to omit, Percy in college sucked. I found myself nothing to do anymore. I found out that my life is soooo boring without him flirting with me or locking his lips on to mine. Without Percy, I tried spending time with Jason, Piper, and Leo, like when Percy was at the other camp. But I realized that I felt the same way then as I did now. So when I realized, I was bored to death, I tried to hang around Rachel or Chiron, in hopes to receive a quest. And I also wanted to know what the new Great Prophecy was. Last summer, Jason lead the seven greatest demigods alive which included, Piper, Leo, Reyna, Percy, and me. It was hard but we evenually bet the Giants and put Gaea to sleep. But unlike two Great Prophecies ago, which I don't want to talk about, there was no Great Prophecy afterwards. When I asked Chiron, he told me that the prophecy will come in time but he knew that the fact it was here already, wasn't a good sign. But today was the worst day of all. Percy forgot to call me like he promised. Did he meet a new girl? Was she prettier than me? I sat outside the gate thinking about this when a red cadilic came in out of nowhere.
Noah

As the cadalic broke the gate the Camp got frantic. People were pulling out weapons and Leo summoned fire. Even Jason let go of Piper's hand for a second to pull out his fixed coin and throw it, becoming a javelin in the air. But I saw the two figures inside the car and knew that even though weapons were not need, that the car coming in was bad news. I promised I wouldn't say anything and nothing, I won't. Percy came out of the car first dragging Rose through the door.
"Yeah, you're an amazing driver, Rose," yep it was Rose. We were screwed.
"I am! Let's see you do that!" she snapped at him. Annabeth apoarch Percy and Rose.
"What happened?" she asked him and he whispered something in her ear. She sighed when he was done.
"Always getting into trouble!" but after that she hugged him and everyone got back to their things. Even though I wanted to stay here and find out what was going on, I knew if I did, it would give away everything. Thanks Rose! Thanks for creating the next Great Prophecy! Only this time, we can't win.
big smile
ooooooh, that was so good!!!!
another prophecy whoop whoop
Annabeth

Rose needs to die! How could she not be daughter of Aphrodite, I asked myself when I first saw her. I will tell you how. She can shot arrows farther than any of the Apollo children and hit the target perfectly. She can breathe under water and heal any burse or scar. She has a green thumb and grew the food of the gods! No one ever had done that before! She can cause earthquakes and change the weather. She has every boy staring at her and she doesn't even care! How can I compete with that? Thank gods Percy wasn't here for all this. Explaining her about the gods and demigods took around a minute. Who was this girl and why did she seem more powerful than all the gods combined?
Noah

I knew Rose was good but I never knew she was this good. She excelled at everything. When she first arrived, everyone was placing bets on who her parent would be. But now, we had no idea. Percy and Chiron, the only people who would have any idea, were nowhere to be found either. But I knew who Rose was. And I knew she knew I was here, yet she still avoided me. Couldn't blame her either. I knew too much. But so would everyone else at the campfire, if she was to be claimed at all. She knew she couldn't stay long, so why did she come in the first place? The other Apollo kids were now getting pointers from the girl when Chiron came. Her eyes grew wide and she nodded. And for the first time in years, she stared into my eyes. Hers filled with pain for a second, then went back to their stupid careless thing. Her half brother told me that she always did this. No matter how bad the issue was, she would hide the truth, hide her emotions. I smiled at her. She left with Chiron, looking as carefree as possible and I knew that this was worse than Logan and I, thought it was. Damn Rose!
Annabeth

"Percy! Where the hades were you?" I asked my Seaweed-brained boyfriend. He ran and kissed me straight on the lips. After around ten minutes, we drew apart. He laughed.
"I missed you wisegirl," he told me. And I missed my seaweed brain.
"You're such a loser! You been in college for a week and you already are back?"
"You know, I was told by someone that I had a seaweed brain," he flirted. I laughed.
"Oh smooth! Trying to be sly with the daughter of Athena?"
"Yep!" and he kissed me again.
"So about this Rose girl..." he started.
"No don't tell me you're obsessed with her too! So she's perfect? So? I..." Percy laughed at me and I slapped him.
"No it's not that. Look I talked to Chiron about her. Told him I had a bad feeling. I described her and he told me he didn't think this was good either. He would say anything else besides pack your things. When I asked him why, he didn't answer. Before he left I said that he knew who her godly parent was and he said, let's hope not."
"So what does that mean?" I asked him.
"I don't know. I was kind of hoping you could help me with that," he said locking his arms around my waist.
"You know she does look familiar," I said.
"Do you think she could be the daughter of Athena?" he asked.
"No, but does she have a brother?"
post more!!!!!
Jesus Christ is a good man, you keep pushing me! I have spent the past few days only writing this!
sorry:( it's just really good. can u give any hints about who rose's parent is?:)
Patience! You'll find out soon enough! There is a lot of hints though!
Chapter 3: The Ugly Truth...

Rose

I walked into Chiron's office with a fake smile that I had years of practice on. Now it was warmer than a normal smile, which I haven't had since I had seen my brother last. So we walked into this messed up office with a lion head on the wall and grapes everywhere. I winked at the centaur.
"Dr. D leave?" I said. No one had told me this. Guess they were too busy explaining the war. But Chiron clearly didn't want to hear about the wine god right now.
"Look, I don't really want to hear the lies so why don't we be completely honest with each?" he meant that I be completely honest with him and tell him the truth. The truth. There was only so much of it one could take. And I knew the whole thing. It's practical tearing me apart. I have heard what Chiron just told me around million times. Everyone wanted to know the truth. But I never did. The truth is not something I wanted to know. Everyone can say they no the whole thing but you don't until it really happens. Anyways I had already made mistakes with telling the truth. I had told Noah too much and my brother too little. And I had to pay for it. So I couldn't make any mistakes here. So how much of the truth could I tell this horse's behind?
"My name is Rose, and I am a mistake. The gods fought over whether I should die or not. You can see which one they choose," nice choice of words right there, "so I have been on my own for like ever and monsters have attacked me like never since I don't smell like a demigod," the end. If I said anymore I was screwed.
"You're not telling me the whole thing," he said. No duh! If I did you'd go crazy! And like I said, no one knows the whole thing anyways.
"I'm sorry," I said, "most of it will unfold tonight. Plus you already know who my parent is."
"Yes. I'm afraid I have an idea," and we walked out to the campfire where my life was about to end.
Rose (somewhat)
 Rose (somewhat)
Ok I want your guys opinions. Do you want to hear from Rose, Percy, or another character. If another character, which one? I am trying to write this book all on the forum so this is all I got. And would you rather read more of this book or my son of Neptune fan fic? I want to know! Won't post in either of them unless you help!
big smile
hints, read the hints people!!!!! great chapters, i agree some people need to be blessed with more patience LOL!!!!
Hey can you guess what her parent is?
big smile
Hera?????
Maybe, you no I'm not that good with hints, but I don't no who else it could be so I'll stick with my theory of Hera until u deny it!!! LOL
Artemis? ^^
Or maybe the daughter of a titan?
Huge hint right here! Think about the namr
big smile
Rose...im thinking Persephone?! rose, flower, goddess if flowers. if I'm right, does she hate nico??? or maybe she likes him!!!!

to be honest, I dont know which story i like better, cos they r both great!!! but I'll come back to it and decide later, when I'm awake properly, cos right now it's only 4:00am and I'm going back to sleep...Ahhhhhh my eyes r blinded my the light!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^ I agree! And yah, when I woke up at like 6 when its still dark, I turned on my ipod and was like "Owwwww, my eyes!"
Rose

The night started with dinner. The table was covered with any type of food you could dream of. I caught sight of Percy and his plate was all blue. I grabbed his shoulder.
"Someone obsessed with a certain color?" I asked him.
"Oh hi Rose," he said.
"Honestly do you like that color so much?"
Yep," he said, "what about you?"
"Hmm..." I thought, "I really like flowers," he laughed.
"Haha! Guess it makes sense because your name is Rose."
"Ok, umm... Percy, you're dating me so stop flirting with her," Annabeth said. Both Percy and I laughed.
"Sorry I didn't get to meet you yet. I'm Rose. And you're Percy's girlfriend..."
"Annabeth," she snapped.
"Nice to meet you," I said.
"Look Rose, we got to go. See you later," he said and he felt me.
I caught sight of a rose on the table and took it to the fire.
"Please don't ruin this," I whispered to my mom. And I watched the rose burned. It was the firery flower. And a tear dropped across my check.
Rose

Dinner was drag. Everyone staring at me while I sat on the semi crowded, Hermes table. At least it wasn't as crowded as it used to be. Rachel, the redhead oracle that scared me to death, and Chiron offered to let me sit at their table but I told him no. Percy offered for me to sit with Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo, Reyna and a bunch of other people who I wasn't told about. But I couldn't stand at being at the same table as them. I looked towards Noah. He was avoiding me now, probably didn't want me sitting with him. So after the most akward dinner ever, we went to the campfire. The perky Apollo kids kept trying to get everyone to sing songs that were the lander thing I had ever heard. One of. The boys, Michael Yew, sat on my lap and told me, "you sing?"
I laughed. "Yeah Michael, just not those lame songs y'all singing right now".
"Then show us what's hip," he was kidding right? Right? Nope. He pushed me on the stage. One of the Apollo kids handed me a gutiar. Shot! I hadn't sang since my brother was around. So what to sing? There was that Beatles song. What was it called? Let it Be, right? I knew the chords, but singing that song here was risky. But I was running out of time and couldn't think of anything else, so I pick up the gutiar and played the damn song. After, I guess I was really good because everyone clapped, even some had tears in their eyes. When I played the last chord, a rose, on fire, fell down. It filled the stage. Leo and Percy controlled it and Chiron sighed. I was claimed.
big smile
sooooo, was it Persephone????
smirk
Can't tell you! You'll find out tomorrow or at least Wednesday. Depends on whether I can finish my essay for school on time.
Rose

All hell broke lose. Everyone was looking around, muttering. The rose from the fire sat there and I recognized it as the one I dropped in the fire. Impossible right? Wrong. This was it. Still red. I saw a drop on it. My tear. Everyone was confused. I caught a few faces in the chaos. Chiron's stood out the most. It was filled with... fear? Hate? Realization? I don't know.
"I've never seen a rose before," Annabeth said, "what god is that?"
"The worst one," I muddered.
"The goddess of flowers and the underworld. Goddess Persephone".

(This is not the end chapter. Sorry that one is soooo short! Anyways I congratulate you for guessing right. The book is supposed to change from this point. Different questions. So I won't post until next week. I want to hear what you think, your predictions. What is next for young Rose?)
mischievous
she becomes the ultimate ruler of the underworld mwahahahahaha!!!!!!
angelic
Haha! You guys don't even know! Who y'all think the villain is? I tell you s/he is not really a villain just confused. And it is super duper bad! Guess it yet?
big smile
i think its someone, who has awesome powers and is either a god/halfblood/magical creature!!!!!

not a villian, just confused, but super duper bad...ive got nothing!!!! it could be anyone!!

why are you asking me questions ahhhhhhhh
angelic
Haha! You're not even close! Think out of the box!
big smile
hmmm, I need clues, has this villain person been in any of the PJatO or HoO series???? or in ur story???

my box has thick walls of steel, my brain can't penetrate something like that!!!!
So it's impossible for me to think outside the box!!!

No, though s/he has been mentioned in the first one by Percy. But I don't want to ruin it cause the villain should be revaled in the end
I will post one more chapter in camp half-blood now

Rose

Chaos rose. People were whispering panicing. Annabeth and Percy rushed me out, others trailing behind.
When Chiron introduced me as daughter of Peresphone everyone was ready to welcome me into the camp. Then someone from the Athena cabin put two and two together and said, "there is no Peresphone cabin!" Voices stared talking and people realized that standing right in front of them was the first child of the goddess of flowers and the underworld. Just saying it seemed wrong. How could my own mother be in charge of something so pretty and so horible, all at the same time. Anyways, like I said, I was rushed into the big house. Inside the doors, Percy pinned me down. "Who are you?" he said but Chiron pushed him off of me.
"We are having a meeting," he said. Percy sat.
"As you all can see, we have history in our mists," Chiron said, "She will need to leave as quick as possible. Ms. Rose, any idea about who you want to take on your journey?" I stared towards Noah. He would probably be the most helpful.
"I will take..." I was cut off by the creepy oracle girl, Rachel. Green smoke covered the room and she spoke werid.
"Child of beauty,
Will forfill the duty.
The throwns will crash,
Beliefs will mash.
Three great heroes left to different fates.
One shall perish, to save too late,
One shall live internal life,
The save the world, one shall not surive," and Rachel fell. The next Great Prophecy was spoken. Now the question was, who was willing to be in it?
Rose

I stood there silent. No one said a word. Everyone from the Greek consulers to the Roman were thinking. Considering. If they were to join me, they could easily die. The prophecy didn't sound peaceful. They were probably freaking out right now. If they lived though, they had the possibity to rule. The throws were suppose to crash. The fates told me once that the gods could raine forever. They just need someone more powerful than the gods and heroes. Well I was more powerful than the gods and I was a hero. If I were to take the thrown, demigods would rule.
"I'll go," Percy said. I knew he would too. He like prophecies and I just offered him an amazing oppurtinity.
"If Percy goes, so will I. I am not leaving him alone with the flower," Annabeth crossed her hands. Another obvious addition.
"Well, since there has to be a beauty, I guess I'll go too," Piper said. There were more offers from the people who were shue-ins since the beginning. They included Jason, Leo, Reyna, and Dakota. I wasn't interested in them really. Noah stood, "I guess y'all need some archery," he said. Same old Noah. Nico busted through the door just on time.
"Ready to go Rose?" yes I was. This was the last time I will see this camp ever again.
Chapter 4: The Bag...

Nico

I was visiting the Roman camp when I heard the gossip about Rose. I remember when I first meet her. I was about to have a meeting with my dad. When I opened the doors to his thrown, right after the Giant war, there she was. And even though I was into girls too much, this girl was hot. She stared at me and my dad looked like I was just on time.
"Boy, this here is Rose," he sput her name out with hatred, "she is a very powerful demigod. I am putting you in charge of her. Tell her everything about camp half-blood."
"What do you mean by everything?" I asked
"Everything you know. And Rose knows a lot already. And she knows where she can get more."
I after explaining everything like my father told me, Rose kissed me on the check and left. Never saying a word the whole time, but she did smile a lot. Around a month later, she wrote me a letter asking me to visit camp half-blood. She was going in, hidden. She stay around a week, just watching. At the end of the week, she wrote me another letter, asking me to stay in the camps and meet up with her at the end of the month telling her what was going on. And I did. Finally she spoke to me. I gasped when she did and she laughed at me. I asked her, her story but she edited a lot, that much I knew. So last month she asked me to stay in the Roman camp. She want to go to college. I told her she was nuts, even if she was going to college, I should go with her. But she said I couldn't go to college. Before I could argue she ran out. I stayed in the Roman camp, like a good boy. But when I over heard Gwendolyn talking about a new girl in the Roman camp, I knew it was Rose. She was in trouble. I packed my things and shadow traveled to her. There was chaos around and I figure that she had been claimed. I pushed through the doors of the Big House, and said, "ready to go Rose?" and the look on her face was relief.