올림푸스의 영웅들 The Son of Neptune

AmazingPercy posted on Jan 19, 2011 at 10:10PM
This is not the real Son of Neptune. I know that Rick Riordan will do a WAY better job but I had a few ideas.
Percy:son of Poseidon
Annabeth:daugther of Athena
Leo: son of Hephaestus
Piper: daughter of Aphrodite
Nico: son of Hades
Butch: son of Iris
Will Solace: son of Apollo
Jason: son of Jupiter
Hazel: daughter of Neptune
Gwen: daughter of Pan
Reyna: daughter of Mars
Bobby: son of Apollo
Thalia: leader of Greek hunters/ daughter of Zeus
Allison: daughter of Pluto
Sally: daughter of Properpina
May: daughter of Ceres
Joel: son of Kronus
Annabel: daughter of Minerva
Emily: daughter of Hestia
Cole: daughter of Thanatos(death) Nico's helper
Samantha: leader of all hunters/ daughter of Terra
Melissa: leader of Roman hunters/ daughter of Helios
Sorry if there are a lot of characters but at least I keep you posted. I might delete a few.
last edited on Feb 06, 2011 at 04:40PM
save

올림푸스의 영웅들 123 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 123

over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
sunny
Hi. This is my first story so here I go. Try not to be mean this will be a short chapter.
CHAPTER 1
(percy)
I woke up from what seemed to be a big nap. There was a girl next to me. She was beautiful with sandy blond hair and blue eyes. I was lying down on something fuzzy. I got up and we were on a large beast. ''What is this thing that we are riding on, who are you , who am I, where are we?'' I said a loud. I didn't know anything about me. I think i was being rude though.
''Oh, sorry I didn't know you woke up. I am hazel. I am eleven and a daughter of Neptune .I know you think it's weird but-''
''Poseidon! That the sea god! He is amazing''
'' Yeah. He is the god of the seas and earthquakes. But it is Neptune not Poseidon. They are different in many ways. But yeah. When I was born my mom had me with Neptune. Then when I was seven my mom sent me to Camp Demigod because she told me I was half human and half god. So are you. You are a demigod. Do you know anything about yourself?''
''I don't know, but Poseidon sounds like something, but not Neptune. What are we on and where are we heading? Camp Demigod?''
''Yes. You are riding on a hellhound. It seems to like you. When me and my friend Allison were looking for our friend we found you in the river so I went to get get you. This hellhound was kneeling on the side by you licking you when I got you out. By the way Allison is the daughter of Pluto or Hades in your book.''
''How does this dog know were we are going?''
''Oh, it can shadow travel along with Allison.''
''Is that Camp Demigod?''
''Yes that is. Camp Demigod for the strong and brave half bloods of Roman demigods.

last edited over a year ago
sunny
I anyone has any ideas or want to post part of this story reply to me here.
CHAPTER 2
(Percy)
I knew that sentence was wrong. Roman demigods? But the place was beautiful almost like a city of Rome. We came in on the hellhound. Everyone looked shocked. The dog lead us to a big marble mansion.
'' This is Lupa's Mansion. Lupa is the leader of this camp. Kind of. She is the wolf that raised Romuels and Remeus. Lupa is the wolf goddess too.''
''Cool.''
After I said that a beautiful lady in a white dress appeared.''You don't know anything about yourself. I swore on the river Stxy not to tell but I can tell you a few things about you.''
''You know about me but I don't?''
'' so you know him?''
'' First his name is Percy jackson. You are greatly loved by many people dead and alive. Some things to help you. Your shirt,pet, and there is a pen that you will find. But now sleep in the Mercury even though you don't like it.'' Then she vanished.
''What was she talking about?''
''I don't know but I am tired.''
'' You will tell me if you remember anything okay. To the Mercury cabin or Hermes cabin. ''
When I got there the place wasn't that fulled with people. For some reason I thought there would be more people.I tried not to think about what Lupa say but she said I wouldn't like this cabin.
over a year ago wisegurl said…
wink
It's pretty good but everything going too fast, try too slow things down and make them a mystery.. If u can
sunny
Is this story okay. Please reply.
CHAPTER 3
(percy)
The cabin was pretty nice to me. The cabin leader Lucio showed me to an empty cabin and gave me some fresh clothes. He said I probably wasn't going to stay that long unless I was a son of Mercury. I didn't think so, but Lucio sounded kind of familiar to me but that didn't should normal. there were some nice people in the cabin after I woke up. Jessica and Nevel walked me around the camp showing me everything. I felt bad because Hazel was suppose to show me around but I wanted to go with them.
Later on it was dinner which I got to eat with my new Mercury cabin mates. At dinner I saw Hazel sitting alone at her Neptune table.
''Hey sorry about taking my tour with Jessica and Nevel.''
''Its no big deal.''
''Why are you all alone what is with the empty tables and cabins?''
''Oh, that is a long story but your not suppose to be at this table. I''l talk to you after dinner.''
I walked away with an unanswered questioned, i guesses I wasn't suppose to be at that table. Maybe I have to stay with my cabin group. I waited till after dinner to go to Hazel.''
sunny
Thank you wisegurl for your idea I will try to slow things down.
CHAPTER 4
(percy)
I walked up to Hazel who was talking to another girl.
''Oh hi. You must be percy right. I am the teller of prophecies. My name is Dakota, your friend Rachel told me a little about you, but I have to go.''
Dakota walked away into Lupa's Mansion. Rachel sounded familiar. She was a friend who was like Dakota but that was all I knew.
''So can you tell me why you were alone at dinner?''
'' Well last year there was a big war and a prophecy was made about a half blood of the oldest gods. Like one of the big three, the children of Kronos. There are Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto. There are also cabins like Juno, Diana, and Bacchus. Juno would not marry and Diana doesn't have kids. She only has hunters. No one has heard of Bacchus so he doesn't have kids here.'' The big prophecy was about Jason the leader of the camp. I thought if he died before the war started then if would be for me. I owe it to Jason but then we found about Allison and Morgan. They were both children of Pluto and Morgan died trying to stop Krios.''
''Oh.''
'' I think you should talk to Allison. She will be in the woods. Probably taking care of that hellhound.''
I started walking in the woods were I saw the hellhound, a girl, and a familiar boy talking to a few ghosts.

A cliffhanger. please reply. Maybe I will post.
laugh
I replied yay!! Good chapters!!
sunny
I love this website. It is for people with no life talking about Percy Jackson. I love having no life. To bad I have to go to school tomorrow.

CHAPTER 5
(percy)
''Hi'' I was pretty scared to answer.
''PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, is it really you.'' the dark hair guy hugged me.''You probably wouldn't remember me but it is SO good to see you. I am Nico son of Hades.
''Pluto right,'' I turned to the girl next to me,''Your Allison you found me. You are a daughter of Pluto the Roman god of the Underworld.''
''Right. You friend here was explaining to me about Greek and Roman demigods. He is a son of Hades not Pluto. He is a great friend he told me everything about you and told me to find you.''
''If you don't mind can I talk to Nico?''
''Sure I will let Nico explain about Greek and Roman demigods and about you. He shared some stories with me. They seem weird.''
''You can explain about the different types of demigods if you want.''
''No I am just glad that Jason is okay but I can not tell anyone what you told me?''
''Yes. Goodbye Allison see you soon. Maybe we can go to Hero Camp.''
''What is Hero Camp and who were those ghosts you were talking to?''
''Wow. Hera took everything you need. You need my help remembering how great you are. Anyway Hero Camp is a camp, that only children of the god of the Underworld can go. I can bring you and some friends but not yet. The ghost were some of your friends that died last summer and they were visiting from Camp Hero.
smile
Thank you wisegurl. You are the only one who replied. I'm probably not going to post anymore tonite. Maybe someone will reply by tomorrow.
heart
I hav a life, I luv texting!! And I am toatally in luv with Percy Jackson<3
wink
Everyone has lives and obsessive attachments. Right now I am obsessed with Percy. I know my spelling is horrible.
over a year ago Calypso_ said…
big smile
who isn't?

I agree with Wisegurl you should slow down a little but all in all great chapters and keep it up!

I posted yeah!
cool
Yeah someone else read my story.
Thank you wisegurl and Calypso_.
I read some of your other comments from other fanfics. I will try to add Blackjack and maybe Calypso but not to soon.
sunny
Hello people.
CHAPTER 6
(percy)
''Like who were someone of my friends last summer. Are you allowed to tell me? They could remind me of some things.''
'' There was a guy named Luke. If you remember, he was very important.''
''No I don't remember him but does he have something to do with why Lupa said I wouldn't like the Mercury or Hermes cabin?''
''Exactly. Anything else?''
''There was a girl named Rachel who could see the future sometime.''
''Yes,Rachel Elizabeth Dare our orcale.''
''And their was that dog that seemed not to kill us.''
''Yes Mrs. O'leary your pet.''
''I have this pet hellhound!''
''See you remember. I have to tell Annabeth that you are safe. See you soon.''
Annabeth? That name sounded familiar to me. If wasn't fair that this Nico kid knew more about me than I did. And why did he have to be careful with what he says?I walked back to my cabin with everyone dressed in battle gear. So appearently we switch from chores and resting in the morning. Then gladitorial fighting in the afternoon (which I slept through but would have gotten the day off of anyway). To capture the fag in the night. I had to admit capture the flag sounded familiar but this camp was hard. Plus I didn't have anything to fight with.
This is probably going to be the worst chapter b/c 7 isn't my lucky number.
CHAPTER 7
(percy)
What Lupa said came to my mind. I would find a pen. I knew to check in my jean pocket which I found the pen I was looking for. I put on some armor and uncapped my pen. It was just like my muscles knew to do it. The whole cabin was amazed. No one had a magical item in this cabin but me.
The camp was divided into two sides: Pluto, Venus, Vulcan, Mars, and Apollo, Trivia and on our team Minerva, Mercury, Ceres, Neptune and some sleeping kids plus some other minor gods were divided into our teams. It looked like we would win. None of the other spirits could play but every camper was dressed in Roman battle armor when I came out. I had to admit I was scared when the game started. I knew these Romans were pretty tough will their training and this game could be hard.
big smile
Good writing!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
sunny
This will be the best chapter.
CHAPTER 8
(Annabeth)
Once Nico came back I was so happy. He got to talk to Percy. I couldn't wait to see him now but the boat still was going to take four months. I had to find a way to find him. I could take Jason to show me to the camp. We can go on the pegasuses. I had this whole thing figured out now just like my mom. I would take Jason to show my the way and so the Romans will not try to kill me. i would only tell Grover and Nico that we were going. We would take Blackjack and his friends saving Blackjack for Percy. But we still had to go to Rachel for a prophecy. I went to the Zeus cabin to tell Jason my plan but he thought we should have someone else to go. We both agreed to bring Butch who could send Iris messages anytime.
sunny
CHAPTER 9
(percy)
The heavy metal armor was around me with the sword in my hand. It didn't feel right. The opposite team had placed the flag in the middle of a lake assuming that my eleven year old friend would get it. Our flag we placed on a high hill with five minor god children and two guys from the Mercury cabin. I was going to play offense and try to help Hazel. as the bell rang we both charge around the fighter till we reached a strong Mars fighter by the lake.If was my job to fight and to let Hazel get the flag but things didn't happen that way. She tried to make a big tidal wave but the guy slashed right though it and hit Hazel on the head. So it was my turn. The name Clarisse popped up in my head I just this guy reminded me of a bully that I met before.
''So you think you can fight newbie.''
''Yes.''I had so much anger in me now. I made the big tidal wave and hit him. Then I made my own hurrican and grabbed the flag. Now I had some respect from that guy.

Best chapter I think. Sorry with the cliff hanger I won't be posting anymore tonight. Tell me if I should come up with chapter names.
over a year ago Poseidon3 said…
smile
Great job, I like how he met up with Nico!
sunny
CHAPTER 10
(percy)
After I grabbed the flag I expected to here everyone cheer. Everyone bowed down to me including Hazel. Lupa came over and said,'' Behold the son of the sea. God of earthquakes and water.''
''But why does that trident have a ''p'' on it?'' I heard Hazel say.
'' No need for questions now. Percy will be in your cabin.
''Isn't Neptune the god of the seas in Roman. So if I am correct there is Poseidon in Greek.''
''Poseidon and all the other Greek gods died.'' the Mars guy said.
''Are you sure about that?'' Allison said.
''We will talk about this in the morning.'' Lupa said and everyone disbanded. On the way back to the Mercury cabin to get my stuff i met up with a new girl.
''Hello. Nice work back there.'' I thought she was going to kill me.'' I wish you were a son of Mars but you are tougher. Did you here the old prophercy because you do look like someone that powerful. I am one of the nicest Mars daughter Reyna. Do you know anything about the trident and the Greek gods?''
''I really don't know what is going on. So good by and see you tomorrow.'' I grabbed my things and went to Hazels cabin before anyone would question me. Even though I know Hazel would but she wouldn't be alone anymore.
cool
I need suggestions for a son/daughter of Helios and a son of Thanatos (death) to help Nico with a plan.
mischievous
1. Sorry but Helios faded so he can't like have a child cause he doesn't exist any more and ummmmmm a son of thanatos.......let's see...... Cole? maybe not I must ponder on it....... humph well I'll tell you if I think of any! (I will add on to this comment soon)
cake
I like the name cole but I could be like a hunter that was a daughter of Helios
big smile
250 people have viewed my story now!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
oooooooohhhhhhhh that could work! in that case..... how 'bout Corinna or or or ummmmmmm cosmos? nah cosmos sounds funny how bout ummmmm Leon? or Ian? Melissa? ummmm well I'll post anymore that come to mind!
sunny
I am going to try it from a new perspective.
CHAPTER 11
(Hazel)
I stormed off to my cabin. Now I was going to have the new kid as my roomate.At least I am not alone but I had the whole cabin to myself. I got changed before mr. show-it-all came in. I felt bad for him a little. He looked sad even though he just got claimed.
''You are not going to ask or yell at me?'' he screamed.
''You had a tough first day. Anyway we have to get up tomorrow at five eat. Then do chores with me, then your test, lunch, gladitorial fights, dinner, and capture the flag. Good night.'' I think I made him hate this camp now. Maybe in a few days I can take him outside this camp and teach him lessons. Now I didn't have to join the Apollo cabin. It would be me, Percy, Allison, Gwen, and Jason when we find him. Poor Reyna. She is trying to be nice to everybody now just because she lost Jason.
I had a very weird dream that night. I saw Sally going some flowers to make camp look more beautiful in spring. Allison told her to go out at night and look at them. Then a boy deperatly tried to run up the hill. He said I m sorry. Gaia is trying to get me and not make my dad a fool again. He said one last thing my name is Joel.

I think Melissa
cake
i posted some new characters that will be in this story soon.
sunny
Tell me if I should put titles. I like to write in the perspective of percy
CHAPTER 12
(percy)
I didn't have time to think about the busy schedule that Hazel. I just pasted out on the bed. In my dream there was a girl with black hair. She almost looked like a punk. She was fighting with another girl and in between was a tall women. In the back there were two sets of girls and wolfs and every girl had there silvery bow drawn and white parkas. Ten i realized that they were the hunters of Diana and Artemis. the taller on said ''Stop or I will have to report this to our leader. She is all the some person and she all united us for a good reason, to stop my mom. Now Thalia make friends with Samantha and all her hunters too.''
The punk girl looked upset and her hunters. When I looked into here face more clearly I remembered her. Thalia had to be a hunter for some reason and we fought each other every day. Then my dream faded. I was in a room that had red everywhere. Some on came by.
''Hey punk. I heard that you beat up one of my children.''
'' You are Mars.''
''Oh looked you remembered something but no I am Ares. the Greek god of war. So you beat up one of my toughest children on my Roman side. I cannot wait till I get to kick your butt again. You should have choose mortality.''
''What are you saying.''
''I cannot tell you but I will see you again. Promise to help my little Reyna to be who she is again. a child of Mars, not Venus.''
And when my dream was over the alarm clock went off and we were ready for breakfast.
sunny
Sorry that I say said a lot.
CHAPTER 13
(percy)
I thought I was going to have a peaceful breakfast but no. Hazel grabbed my arm once I was dressed and dragged me to the Persephone. On the way there she told me about her weird dream. One word came to my mind Kronos. The cabin was beautiful almost like the Ceres cabin but more peaceful. In there layed a guy that must have been from Hazel's dream. then there was a girl laying next to him and Allison.
''Hi,is he going to be okay?''I said
''I dunno. I am Sally by the way.''Sally said
''So that is Joel from my dream.'' hazel said
'' Yes I found him when I was making flowers at night.''Sally said
''Maybe we should get Bobby.'' Allison said
''Should we tell Lupa?'' I asked
'' I don't know.'' Sally said
'' Kronus came to my mind. I think he is a son of Kronus. That is why Terra was attacking him.'' I said. I didn't know what I was talking about.
After I said that a guy with dark black hair that I saw at capture the flag the other day came in.
'' Bobby son of Apollo is here to help this Joel kid.'' After a while the kid looked better. Then Bobby looked at me. '' So you are the other Neptune or Poseidon kid.'' his voice was angry. '' Tell me everything you know including Jason.''
''Lupa said we would talk at the meeting. Anyway we are missing lessons and capture the flag because of him. Anyway I didn't really tell him anything of Jason.'' At least Hazel was nice enough to stand up for me.
'' Oh he knows something.'' Bobby stormed away after.
''Sorry about Bobby. He was Jason's best guy friend.'' After Hazel was done you could see that Joel was waking up.

Sorry for the cliff hanger maybe I will post more tonight. I probably wouldn't post the meeting for one or two days. Three days max.
over a year ago Poseidon3 said…
big smile
Nice chapters!
sunny
CHAPTER 14
(percy)
''Hello you are Joel, right?'' Sally
'' Yes I think so. I was heading to this camp and there was a minotar and a cyclose chasing after me.''
A minotar sounded familiar to me. ''Like in the Greek myths.''
'' Remember they are not myths but Joel you have to get some sleep I will be here. Do you need anything?'' Sally
'' Joel are you a son of Kronus?'' Percy
'' I don't know I am an orphan. Never knew any of my parents.'' Joel
'' Just rest Sally will take care of you.'' Allison
All of us left and all did our chores. To bad I didn't have lunch. I could use the extra energy for my test. It was about ten o'clock when Hazel brought me to the colossem. everybody was in tunics. Each cabin had theirs decorated in a special way. even Hazel had on on in blue with sea creatures and a trident. she lead me into a cave and left sitting in the front row. Lupa came from behind me and said.''To be a Roman you must have bravery, strength, truth and power. You will see if you qualify for that even if you are different. Greeks can still be strong especially you Percy. You know have to show the this camp what you can do. Then you will get your own tunic and be one of us.''
I had my sword out and the camp's clothes: jeans and a purple T-shirt. I walked out into the arena to a big minotar. A voice said to me, this is for you percy. Then besides it was two hellhounds. I n a matter of seconds I beat the two hellhounds but then there was the minotar. I slashed and killed I but I was tired. Then words popped out of my head '' Bring on more.'' I was tired though and there was a giant and two emposie. I tried to kill the emposie first but it took a few minutes. Then there was the giant but I didn't have much energy left. Then I got an idea. I decied to pray to Neptune or Poseidon.I felt a serge of energy and beat the giant and kept asking for more sets of monsters until they had no more left. The audenince cheered and Hazel brought me a tunic like hers. Then Lupa came out and said behold the new fighter of Rome. He has battled eight sets of monster non stop. Six more sets than he was suppose to. This hero will be excused from gladitorial fights today and we will see the cabin leaders to discuss tonight. Now to lunch.

I think that was one of my best chapters right...
laugh
Hahaha he's like toatally awesome:) :) :)
cake
I know. He is Percy Jackson.
sunny
This will be a short chapter and then maybe later or tomorrow the meeting. That will try to be one of my longest chapters ever. Sorry I don't feel like using commas.
CHAPTER 15
(percy)
Lunch past by quickly. I finally sitting next to Hazel eating and we dumped our food in together. We were like becoming best friends. That was when I got to tell her about my dream. She knew that there were Diana hunters and she knew about Melessia and the other girl Samantha. But she didn't know what Sam did. She also thought about Thalia for a second but said '' That couldn't be who he was talking about. Then I decided not to tell her about the whole Mars-Ares thing.
Next it was the gladitorial fights which happily I wouldn't be in. I saw everybody fighting in their chariots against other campers. There was Hazel against Joel. Allison whispered to me that they told Lupa. It was on of the things Lupa said to be truthful at least when you had to be. They fought sword to sword until Hazel hit Joel's wheel. Then he took his sycther and slashed her cart and it went flying backwards. I wondered why Joel didn't have to do a test like me. Then there was Bobby, Allison, Sally, Jessica, Lucio and Reyna who lost to her Minerva opponent. I felt like I had to help her though. She did try a few times against the girl. Her name was Annabel which sounded familiar. I did like Reyna's magic item from her dad which was that her clothes transformed into armor. After everybody went there was dinner and then capture the flag but me, my friends and all the cabin leaders had to go to a meeting with Lupa. I had a feeling that I would be all about me even though I was tried and wanted to go to sleep or at least say nothing.
over a year ago Diana22 said…
heart
Hi. I love your story.
smirk
Thanks. I will post in a few minutes. I have to read all the chapters for the meeting about Percy.
sunny
CHAPTER 16
(percy)
I walked up to a long table with Hazel. There was me and Hazel from the Neptune cabin. Allison from the Pluto cabin sitting next to Sally and Joel. Then on the other side was Reyna and Bobby. There was also the Mars guy and Lucio and Jessica. Then there was a kid from the Vulcan cabin and the leader from the Venus cabin who was looking at herself in the mirror. There was also a girl that must have been fro the Ceres cabin talking to Allison but she didn't look like one. Hazel started talking to someone so I decided to join.
''Hi my name is Percy.''
'' I am May leader of the Ceres cabin.''
'' Nice to meet you.''
We were about to start a conversation when Lupa came. Everyone bowed so I did too.
''Everybody sit. We will all hear about what Percy Jackson knows and then we will let the leader of the Minerva cabin to figure things out. Maybe some of our invited guest Sally or Joel can come up with something. But now Percy tell us everything you remember and any questions we will help with.''
'' Sure. So I came here with Hazel on my pet hellhound Mrs O'learly. There were some names like Rachel the orcale and Clarssie came up when I was battling the Mars guy. There was a girl Thalia who is a leader of hunters. then the name Kronus came to my mind. And Annabel your name sounds so familiar, so important to me. You are a daughter of the goddess of wisdom. And the minotar was important to me. There was a guy Nico son of Hades not Pluto.''

So that is part 1 of the most amazing chapter.
big smile
500 people read my story
sunny
CHAPTER 16
(percy)
Part 1
I walked up to a long table with Hazel. There was me and Hazel from the Neptune cabin. Allison from the Pluto cabin sitting next to Sally and Joel. Then on the other side was Reyna and Bobby. There was also the Mars guy and Lucio and Jessica. Then there was a kid from the Vulcan cabin and the leader from the Venus cabin who was looking at herself in the mirror. There was also a girl that must have been from the Ceres cabin talking to Allison but she didn't look like one. Hazel started talking to someone so I decided to join.
''Hi my name is Percy.''
'' I am May leader of the Ceres cabin.''
'' Nice to meet you.''
We were about to start a conversation when Lupa came. Everyone bowed so I did too.
''Everybody sit. We will all hear about what Percy Jackson knows and then we will let the leader of the Minerva cabin to figure things out. Maybe some of our invited guest Sally or Joel can come up with something. But now Percy tell us everything you remember and any questions we will help with.''
'' Sure. So I came here with Hazel on my pet hellhound Mrs O'learly. There were some names like Rachel the orcale and Clarssie came up when I was battling the Mars guy. There was a girl Thalia who is a leader of hunters. Then the name Kronus came to my mind and there was someone named Luke. And Annabel your name sounds so familiar, so important to me. You are a daughter of the goddess of wisdom. And the minotar was important to me. There was a guy Nico son of Hades not Pluto.''

Part 2
'' Is that all.'' It was the girl who was talking to Allison.'' I am the only daughter of Pan so I want to know how anything will affect the wild. That beast Mrs. O'leary is making the nymphs and draids in the forest crazy.''
'' Did you say Pan.''
'' Yes the god of the Wild who said he disapeared but he is still a live.''
'' No he is not. I saw your father die with my friends.''
'' no you are lying. You don't remember where even.''
''It was underground, in a cave.''
'' No!''
'' Calm down Gwen, so tell me about Nico the son of Hades.'' It was Lupa.
'' He said that Hera took everything all my memories and I was a great hero. Nico mentioned that he was going to tell Annabeth I was safe that is why I reconize Annabel and he had to be careful for what he says. I also had a dream when Ares came not Mars. He was proud that I beat one of his toughest kids and now wants to kick my butt again. Ares also mentioned that I didn't choose mortality. That is it. Annabel?''
'' So the Greek gods are alive. Even though the Romans killed them. The Greek gods seem to know you. You have a very interesting life. We need a propercy to find your friends. Maybe Allison should talk to Nico again.''
'' I have but I cannot tell you, I promised.''
'' Percy you should try to talk to other one of you friendly Greek gods.''
'' Sure.''
We know the plan. Percy is going to find his friends and learn about this Greeks.
CHAPTER 17
(percy)
''So to be sure we need to see Dakota for where to meet a god or goddess and where are all my friends.''
''Yes ''
'' But don't gods come in your sleep or to camp. When they want to.''
'' Yes but we need to talk to one now.''
'' Why don't we force Allison to tell us about the Greek and Romans she knows something.''
'' No we will go on a quest.''
We came to the big house with Dakota on a stool and spoke.
A big surprise when heading east.
From LA to the coast
With spies to know what is happening
And they will help with your trapping.
Then she fainted and Hazel helped her up.
'' So we will be going east from LA. Meaning we will meet a god or goddess in LA. Lets go.'' percy
'' But there will be spies that will capture us.'' Hazel
'' And a big surprise.'' Reyna
'' So all three of us will go. Lets tell Lupa and then continue researching about the Greeks. Then maybe a little practice, Reyna?'' Percy
'' Sure.'' Reyna
The rest of the day the whole camp did research It was amazing and tomorrow morning I will go on a quest with Hazel and Reyna.
mischievous
I am going to make a dream when the gods decide to come or not. There will also be a fight with Reyna. So I will write that tomorrow.
cool
Here is the prophercy for Jason and Annabeth and Butch
A big surprise in the west
Shall put you to the test
Roman and Greek
A one will be meek
About a secret meet.
wink
I have the best idea. Jason and Annabeth gone and Pecry, Hazel, Reyna are going on a quest. They are both going to go to the other's camp and their girlfriends/boyfriends will be at their camp. Best idea right?
sunny
CHAPTER 18
(percy)
Me and Hazel looked at some books and compared the Greek gods to the Roman gods. It couldn't help but recall some experiences of Apollo's hot sun charoit and Pluto coming to the Empire State Building in a black car. Then it was time to battle Reyna. I wanted to go easy on her and tell her what her dad say.
'' So Reyna, your dad or Ares said her wants you to be a Mars girl not a silly Venus daughter.''
'' He would say something like that.''
'' I like your magical item. Any clothes you were transforms to armor.''
'' Ya, do really want to battle?''
'' No but your dad wants me to help you. If you wouldn't mind could you tell me what happened?'' That was probably to personal.
'' Me and my boy friend Jason were a great couple. After the war we finally started being a couple until he vanished at night.''
'' He was the son of Jupiter. Your camp leader, the one of the big prophecy last.''
'' The Nyx girl saw Jason left but she was badly injured by Jason's lightning bolt. Poor Clair she is on her last legs and the only girl of night god. Nyx is one of the five from Chaos.''
'' Oh well if you are helping me find my friends then I will find yours. Allison found one but there are others. ''
'' Thanks.''
Then May came over from the Ceres cabin and said,'' Do you think it is a possibly that if there are Greek and Roman gods and us Roman demigods maybe there are Greek demigods?''
smile
I have to reply again, this is a big cliff hanger.
sunny
CHAPTER 19
(percy)
''That would explain why there was a ''P'' instead of a ''N''. I think there are Greek demigods, that would explain Nico and Annabeth. Why she is is so similar to Annabel. Annabeth is the daughter of Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom.''
'' Then we shall tell the camp before you, Hazel, and Reyna go.''
'' Then we will have to mention at dinner. We should go now.''
We both walked to the tables with everyone sitting down. There was Lupa standing but we moved next to him and asked to say something.
'' Hello everybody I am in charge of the Ceres cabin and me and Percy came up with a conclusion. ''
'' There are Roman gods and demigod and Greek gods and demigods too. That explains the ''P'' and the son of Hades. It is true, right Lupa?''
'' Yes this camp found out now. We all know about each other and that Percy is the son of Poseidon not the son of Neptune. That is what I can say unless a god or goddess says so.''

Sorry it is short.
heart
The next chapter will have Annabeth
sunny
CHAPTER 20
(Annabeth)
I had a weird dream probably Zeus used Morpheus to contacted me and see this. There was Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, Hera, Apollo, and Ares. They all reminded me of Percy.
Zeus'' so now everybody knows about our forms''
Poseidon '' Thanks to my son. And they didn't kill him, yet. They also met Hazel.''
''And Allison''
''And Bobby hates him but he remembers the sun chariot.''
''And he will help Reyna.''
''And he remembers Annabeth by Annabel. I think your happy Annabeth.''
Then I came in the room. I was just happy that Percy remembered me.
''Why is she here?'' Hera
''Because she is concered about what we did to he boyfriend. And she will help reunite my son to his camp.''
'' Thank you Zeus, so will I see him soon?''
''Ask my own Rachel. She is the orcale.''
''Yes I will thank you for taking me here.''Then I faded back into my cabin and it was morning.
Then I met up with Jason and Butch and went to Rachel. Rachel spoke:
A big surprise in the west
will put you to the test.
Roman and Greek
One will be meek
About a secret meet.
Then if was time for breakfast once we helped Rachel
laugh
Good writing!! Not the best but better than I can write...
sunny
CHAPTER 21
(percy)
My dream was a little random. There was Vulcan, Venus, Mercury, Ceres and Bacchus. All of them were talking about if one of the gods should come to our camp or not. I wondered why Jupiter wasn't there or the other gods they would make a conclusion. Finally Bacchus said that Mercury would come here. But what about our quest where we would meet a god in LA. What a big surprise when I woke up everyone was in a crowd around Mercury. I got changed and run to go see him outside.
'' Hello Percy Jackson, remember me?''
'' You are Mercury or Hermes?''
'' Whatever you want. I will show this camp my Greek form.'' In a matter of second he transforms from his toga to a familiar form..
''I know you, you are Luke's father. Even though I don't remember Luke I know you are his father.''
''Yes Luke one of my favorite sons.''
''Can you tell me what happened. Nico said he was pretty important.''
''Yes he was but you all were the gods heros. Even you Percy but Luke let Kronus end the invasion last year.''
''So there are Greek demigods, and a Roman demigod camp. There is a Greek camp with Annabeth and Nico, Rachel, Clarssie, and there was Thalia that lead the hunters.''
''I am familiar with all those people and Thalia leads the Hunters of Artemis. See that there is a Greek side for everything Roman.''
''So is that where my quest is to see my friends in the other camp.''
''Exactly.''