올림푸스의 영웅들 Naukamura Twins

redhawks posted on Nov 05, 2010 at 01:39AM
So I am taking my crack at writing. WARNING:I don't think it is any good but according to some people it is.

Rating: T-With the adult themes it's about as bad as PJO and if I decide to do more I'll give you a warning.

Type: Some romance, action,fiction......yeah that about covers it.

Characters: Evan Naukamura(OC), Beckondorf, and Nico.

Synopsis: So this fan fic takes place during the fourth book of the PJO series. It's from Ethan Naukamura's Twins POV, Evan Naukamura. Yes, I know similar name but Evan wanted to be in it so he is. So back to the overview. So Evan is trying to get his brother back on the good side. There will be little violence only during the fights with monsters, will be similiar to Rick's descripations of the fights. THere will be next to no romance in here. I mean a little like PJO but not heavy stuff that litle children would not be able to read. (about as much as they put in Dora. I mean I think Dora and Boots have somethin that they aren't sharing.)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF RICK'S CHARACTERS. ALL OF THE ONES YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF ARE MINE OR ONE OF MY FRIEND'S. I DO NOT OWN PERCY OR ETHAN OR ANYONE ELSE.

A/N: I would like to thank Hecate for the prophcy and everyone who likes my story! You guys are awesome!

last edited on Jan 09, 2011 at 05:20PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 55 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...