올림푸스의 영웅들 히어로즈 of Olympus,The Story Of JASON

greektrickster posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 04:45PM
Sypnosis:like percy's books I will show jason's life through camp with his friends,this will be sort of like the demigod files,so read and please reply to my story,

Note:also I accept spam so go nuts..............(not the Egyption sky godess)

Disclaimer:I do not own anything about Rick riordan

올림푸스의 영웅들 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago greektrickster said…
Prologue
Thalia grace
My mom,me and Jason were sitting in the car,I stared out of the window while the trees and slow down signs whisked back,Jason was just 2 but he looked incredibly cute,his cute toddler face was filled with his probing blue eyes,like mine except jason's hair was blond instead of black like mine.as we kept driving mom looked incredibly nervous,I never had liked her,we argued a lot at home,fights over small things,weird things that happened around me and Jason.she was always the center of attention.Thalia where we going Jason asked from beside me in the baby seat strapped tightly.I don't know kiddo I replied back,mom again seemed incredibly nervous but she kept her eyes on the road and kept driving the car north ahead of San Francisco.finally we arrived the place mom wanted to come,the trip was sudden,mom had just strapped us into the car seat and had started driving.the place we stopped in seemed to be tourist spot,it was a type of small parking lot,from a board I guessed there was some kind of old burnt house ahead a couple of miles
away,but it was a long treck.one thing was I coudnt read English,I was dyslexic,I hated it and my school teachers blamed me that I was too lazy to study.you Se I wasn't a normal girl,at least I didn't think so,my father had left my mother for some reason after I was born,but around 2 years ago he had shown up again,he was weird,the air around him always smelt of ozone and he sometimes spoke Greek and Latin and the weird thing was I actually understood when he said things in Greek and the other thing was whenever his mood was bad,the sky would rumble and dark clouds would start to appear.my mom was almost breaking down now,I said I am
taking Jason for a walk I said with a hard tone to my voice cause I didn't want to argue,she agreed and I grabbed Jason,he grabbed my fingers with a pudgy little hand and I led him
I'm slowly walking around the place,he laughed he loved to walk,see as I was saying my father was Zues,the Greek god of thunder and lightning,which seemed a little weird but okay.see I am 9 and I am not an idiot,see my life has been weird since I was born,when I was 4 I was once walking to the grocery store and this cow started following me,the others didn't even notice it but it well it left me presents all the way to the grocery store,I had to be careful where I stepped,and when I 6 this huge black
dog had chased me for three blocks until I became so mad I accidentally vaporized it with lightning,see I have lightning powers and Jason seems to have them too,anyway suddenly my mom appeared in front of us and said Thalia why don't you get the picnic basket from the car while I take Jason around.okay,I thought something was up,I didn't want to leave Jason with her but I grudgingly agreed and went to the car,I found the picnic basket no problem,I hoisted it easily and walked back to the place my mom had gone.I found no one,I looked around then I saw her,just at the end of the trees she was sitting on a stone step crying and hugging herself.Mom what happened I asked where's Jason?she hugged herself and said he's gone Thalia,Hera claimed
him and he is as good as dead.NO,NO,NO,NO I said what have you done,i jumped into the forest but she stopped me and said it's no use she forced me into the car and got into the driver's seat,there were tears in my eyes,Jason,Jason,Jason I thought and just as our car started I heard a loud howl of a Wolf in the forest behind.......

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***
Please tell me if you like it,I will only continue if I get some replies,ENJOY.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
It's good, just try using speech marks ("hello" she said) and keep the same tense (either past or present) because it isn't very clear. It's great, keep posting.