올림푸스의 영웅들 Pet And Master 5

LillySnuggles posted on Aug 20, 2011 at 04:16AM
my 5th story.

Pet And Master 5: lately namine and wind have been fighting alot and when namine doe's something bad to wind wind plan's on doing something no one would think she would do it make's rex wind's older sister depressed not wanting to do much after what wind doe's snow decide's to help rex feel better by hanging around with her more as the day's pass snow and rex start to feel something they never have before. genre of story: hurt/comfort/friendship/drama/romance

it was a nice summer day rinoa was out with snow and kairi and rex where inside just hanging around rex hadnt been talking to her sister or playing with her for a while... lately namine and wind where fighting and so everyone was trying to stay out of there way.. rex sighed and looked out the window kairi came in the liveing room and smiled at her fox who was stareing out the window.. rex are you ok? no im worried about wind kairi sighed yea i know im sure they will work it out tho.. i dont know kairi i mean.. its been going on none stop for weeks now i know kairi said maybe you should play with snow? you two are good friends yea we are its just i dont feel like anything.. kairi went over to rex and picked her up and huged her rex itll be ok i promise rex nuzzled kairi then kairi put her down hey rex wanna do something fun? to get your mind off of wind? ok rex said alright how about a walk in the park? ok rex said as they went to the park.

meanwhile wind and namine where fighting wind growled at namine namine glared at wind wind i swear if you dont stop growling... wind stared at namine namine stared back wind and namine had been fighting becuz namine had been really stressed lately and was takeing all her anger out on wind wind.. your a mut i wish i had never picked you! namine yelled just then wind had more anger in her then ever before she jumped at namine and bit her hand OW namine yelled just then namine picked wind up and threw her at the wall wind crashed into the wall then fell down on the floor wind was scared now... namine had never done anything like that before.. just then wind looked up and saw namine walking to her wind got up and saw the window was open wind and ran jumped threw the window WIND COME BACK HERE namine yelled but wind didnt listen she ran behind rex's house and hid.

namine didnt see wind so she went back in her house wind waited for rex and kairi to get back hey u 2 wind said hi wind rex said are you ok? no im not hey listen.. i uh i gotta stay with you and kairi if thats ok becuz im scared of namine right now why are you scared of her? kairi said ill tell you what happend inside ok rex said then kairi opend the door and let them in ok so we got into the biggest fight we have ever had and namine yelled at me saying im a mut and that she wishe's she hadnt picked me to be her pet then i got mad i bit her hand and she picked me up and threw me at the wall.. and now my right leg hurts a little kairi and rex where eyes grew wide whoa.. im gonna kill namine rex growled no rexie! im gonna deal with this myself wind said im just gonna think of what to do then do it wind said rex looked at her sister with a puzzled look what was wind gonna do?

later on that night snow and rinoa had just came back from a fun day they had spent toger rinoa unlocked the door to there house and turned on the light well where home rinoa said as she closed the door yea snow said rinoa smiled and picked snow up ready for bed my little blue foxie yes i am my master snow said sweetly and pawed rinoa they went to there room and got ready for bed after they where ready they layed down toger i wonder how wind and namine are snow said thinking about how much they have been fighting lately yea rinoa said i guess we could go over there tomarow and see? ok snow said after that they both went to sleep.

back at kairi and rex's house wind was laying in there sofa thinking of what to do then an idea came to mind ok wind said to herself i know what im gonna do but first im gonna get some sleep and in within 2 seconds she was asleep the next morning came wind was sleeping on the sofa and heard a sound and woke up and saw kairi hi kairi wind said oh hey wind wheres rexie? wind said she's still sleeping shes been sad lately so its been hard for her to sleep much wind sighed oh well listen kairi im gonna go over to namine's house i gotta talk to her... ok said kairi as she opend the door oh and wind kairi said yea? wind said be careful i will wind said as she went over to namine's.

when wind saw that namine was outside sitting in the grass wind knew this was the right time she had been thinking of a way to get her feeling's out to namine and she knew a song that she used to hear that would sometimes play on namines radio she went up to namine namine.. i need to talk to you WHAT IS IT namine yelled wind sighed im going to sing you a song that tells how i feel... ok said namine wind sighed then said ok namine listen.. as she started to sing I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
doesn't seem right these days
life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try somehow the plan
is always rearranged

It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok...

I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place
in this world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way

Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away

I'm leaving today 'cause I've
gotta do what's best for me
you'll be ok...

I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way
after wind was done she took her collar off namine started to cry wind.. namine said namine im leaveing i cant take this anymore she said and after that within a flash wind was gone.

REX! KAIRI namine yelled at there front door kairi opend the door and saw namine whats wrong namine? kairi asked its wind she ran away WHAT kairi yelled and its all becuz of me if i hadnt hurt her so bad this wouldnt have happend namine said kairi looked at namine and sighed well im not mad at you but rex might be.. come in kairi said ill get rex she's eating a grunny o-o ok namine said rex kairi called for her fox yes? rex said as she came into the liveing room and saw namine standing by kairi namine needs to talk to you ok rex said rex look.. i know you head about what happend with wind and i yes i did u hurt her rex said yea and this morning she ran off SHE WHAT rex yelled im so sorry rex namine said oh no need to apologize namine BECUZ ill never forgive you! rex... namine said rex looked at namine and yelled no thank's to you my sister who i grew up with for almost my whole life ever since i was a puppy is gone ! rex said as she ran out of the liveing room.

just then there was a knock on the door kairi got up and opend the door and saw snow and rinoa rinoa and snow both saw no one looked happy um is this a bad time? um... kairi looked over at namine let them come in kairi they need to know where's rex? snow said i dont know kairi said she got upset and ran out of the liveing room... why is rex upset? snow said alright namine said sit down and ill tell you rinoa and snow sat down on the sofa ok look.. rex is upset becuz i hurt wind we got into a fight and... i picked her up and threw at the wall and it hurt her right leg a little and i was going after her again when she jumped threw the window i had open becuz it was hot that day and the next morning she came to me and said she was leaveing she took her collar off namine said as she took it out of her pocket and showed them im sorry you two if u 2 hate me well ..its ok no we dont hate you rinoa said but u need to find wind i know namine said but how...

everyone was thinking of a way to find wind... it was just no one knew where she was snow sighed everyone was thinking so hard about how to find and not talking at all.. hey um kairi snow said yes snow? kairi said may i go find rex yea bring her out here ok snow said as she went to find rex she walked around rex's for a moment then heard crying comeing from the bed room snow gently pushed the door open and went inside hey rex snow said omg snow hey rex said... rinoa and i heard everything from namine and kairi about what happend with wind im so sorry rex snow said it's ok rex said snow walked over to rex and hunged her rex your a great friend and u wont lose me i promise snow smiled thank's rex said now then shall we go back into the liveing room yea rex said with tear's still in her eye's everyone was talking then stoped when snow and rex walked in kairi out up and went to rex and picked her up and went over to the sofa and sat down rex curled up in kairi's lap and sighed.

so what are we gonna do? rinoa said well i think what we need to do is try to find wind so i have a plan namine said kairi and rinoa if u dont mind comeing with me to try to find her? sure i dont mind kairi said same said rinoa alright but what about snow and rex? kairi said i wanna stay home rex said in a sad voice alright rexie kairi said as she pet rex's back gently and ill stay with rex snow said ok we will leave you 2 food and water while where gone rex and snow both nodded in agreement after kairi rinoa and namine where ready they left to go find wind or atleast try to.

snow and rex stayed in kairi's house and sat toger on the sofa rex sighed snow looked over at rex are you ok? snow asked no im not its just like i always thought that we where like one big happy family who? snow asked you rinoa me and kairi namine and wind the six of us where kinda like one big happy family all toger hey where still a family even without wind yea i know but it would still never be the same.. rex said rex i need to tell you something rex looked over at snow rex i... like you alot i know where both females but as crazy as it might sound im in love with you rex smiled i never knew you liked me back... wait snow said you like me? yes i do rex said snow rex said yea? snow asked would you be my girlfriend of course snow said rex kissed snow and they both cuddled up toger on the sofa.

meanwhile way out of the town of barton wind was walking threw a forest and sniffed the air she could smell the sent of other foxe's and just then saw a black fox with sliver eyes walking towards her omg ... wind said i rember this fox hello there the black fox said are you lost? no but do u rember me? just then the black fox looked at wind wait a minute WIND? what are you doing out here? eh namine and i got into a fight and yea.. she threw me at the wall in our house when we where fighting she hurt me alot wind said well wind you know there's nothing better then revenge the black fox said yea namine does need to see what she's done wind said ok well what about the rest of your little family back home? they dont matter anymore wind said ok then lets get revenge on namine then ok come with me the black fox said.

soon they where at a den where the black fox'es pack lived everyone meet wind our knew pack member she wants to get revenge on her old master i know what to do wind said lets kill her now your talking the black fox said by the way call me shadow ok said wind alright soon namine will have the biggest surprise of her life.

meanwhile kairi namine and rinoa didnt have any luck finding wind so they home namine went into her house to get some alone time while kairi and rinoa went to see rex and snow when kairi unlocked the door rex and snow jumped off the sofa and walked to there master's well any luck? rex asked no kairi said wind is nowhere to be found rex sighed well... listen snow and i need to talk to you and rinoa about something.. come sit down rex said after rinoa and kairi sat down on the sofa snow and rex both sighed ok ill tell them rex said ok said snow ok well... snow and i.. fell in love and uh i know its not normal becuz we both girl's but would u 2 let us be together? just then kairi and rinoa looked at eachother and looked at there foxes um no dont think so said kairi same said rinoa what WHAT snow and rex yelled snow come on where going home SNOW rex yelled but rinoa was already gone with snow kairi closed the front door and turned and looked at rex whats wrong with you? nothing is wrong with me rex said REX GO TO BED what?.. rex said GO to bed and your not ever going near snow again ill make sure of that!

rex went to the bed room and was crying she had lost wind now snow... this was just to much... meanwhile rinoa had left snow outside for the night snow was laying on the grass looking up at the night sky it was cloudy and really dark i think a storm is comeing snow said to herself snow sighed she needed time alone snow got up and ran out of the naberhood and headed for the park back at rex's house she was crying in the bed room she couldnt take this it was all so hard... just then she looked up at the window it was open... rex looked at the window and looekd at back at the bed room door kairi wasnt near the bed room this was her chance rex jumped threw the window and ran to find snow rex went to snow and rinoa's yard and sniffed the grass where snow was laying and got her sent she went to the park she said to herself then she ran to the park to find snow.

back in the forest the pack was ready to attack ok everyone ready? shadow asked yes wait where still missing 2 members who wind asked? rain and milly ill get them shadow said she went into the den and found them playing around u 2 come on we gotta go ok they said after that they where on there way to barton meanwhile rex got to the park and saw snow SNOW rex yelled REX snow yelled they ran to eachother and kissed snow we gotta go back if we keep runing away from this problem our family will divided forever rex said your right rex lets go they said as they started runing back home in the narberhood the pack was ready to fight ok everyone hide ill make the first move wind said she went up to namine's door and barked namine opend the door and saw wind WIND namine said ah namine come closer wind said with an evil smile on her face just when namine was close to wind the pack came out of nowhere and surrounded namine oh namine you poor thing wind said wind whats going on? just then kairi came outside and saw the pack and froze at the same time rinoa was walking over and froze get them! wind yelled the foxes started runing at the masters kairi rinoa and namine had to fight kairi didnt know what to do quick use this rinoa said as she threw a long stick to kairi and the fight went on 4 foxes had rinoa pined down namine was getting bit and shadow jumped at kairi and snaped the stick in half and jumped on kairi and bit her.

snow ans rex where runing back home when they saw the fight they ran faster at the fight everyone stoped when they saw namine and wind about to fight eachother namine was ready and so was wind wind was ready jump at namine when there was a flash of lighting and two foxes jumped right in the middle of wind and namine rex! wind yelled snow namine said.. wind this has to stop rex said but how can it? listen wind everyone here is being ridiculous like for one kairi and rinoa who wont let me and snow be toger becuz where both girls and you for takeing this overbored wheres the wind i used to know? rex said looking at her sister we where one all one big happy family now where not but if everyone who just stop we can be a family again you and namine love eachother i know it wasnt right for namine to take her anger out on you or hurt you in anyway she said looking back at namine but i dont hate her nor do i hate you i love you both and this need's to stop..

just then the rain stoped the cloud's cleared and the sun was comeing up... wind looked at rex your right rexie im sorry for this i really am and me and rinoa are sorry about not wanting you and snow together rex kairi said you can be together namine went over to wind wind i love you i love you too namine took wind's collar out of her pocket and put it around winds neck welcome home wind namine said as she picked up wind and huged her rex looked at the pack you guys go home now? plz yes we may shadow said where sorry for hurting you guys in the past and now it was wrong after that the pack left rex snow said may i ask you something? yes rex said rex would you marry me? yes i will rex said happily everyone cheered.

the wedding came and everyone was happy rex do you take snow to be your wife? wind said i do snow do you take rex to be your wife? i do snow said you may kiss the bride wind said rex and snow kissed and everyone cheered again happily a few weeks later rex and snow had a puppy the blue little inari pup was curled up by rex's side so is it a girl or boy? snow said ill see said kairi she picked the pup and looked its a boy kairi said puting the pup back down i know a name for him snow said how about we call him weezy? thats perfect rex said and so everyone was happy namine and wind where toger again and didnt fight snow and rex where toger and rex and kairi wind and namine snow and rinoa and weezy where all one big happy family again.

올림푸스의 영웅들 No replies