올림푸스의 영웅들 Pet And Master 3

LillySnuggles posted on Aug 20, 2011 at 04:11AM
my 3rd story.

Pet And Master 3: there's been a disease going around barton killing many foxe's and lately rex and wind havent been feeling well... and kairi and namine realze this might be the end..
genre of story: hurt/comfort/tragedy/friendship

it was a pretty summer morning school was out so kairi and namine where on summer break but lately things hadent been going so well... rex was alseep next to kairi kairi woke up and looked over to see her fox sleeping she smiled and pet rex rex woke up to the feeling of a hand on her back she looked up at kairi morning rex said good morning kairi said as rex got up but felt pain in her legs and fell down need help? kairi asked yes plz rex said kairi helped her up and they went to the kichen to eat kairi cooked rex a grunny then put it in a bowl and set it down here you go yay! rex said as she ate the grunny after breakfest they went over to wind's and namine's house they where both outside sitting in the sun hey rex said as she went over to wind hi wind said namine >> kairi said yea? i need to talk to you it's about rex and wind can we go into your house and talk alone? sure namine said as they went in.

ok kairi said have u nocteied that wind and rex seem sick? yea namine said iv been nocteing that alot with wind she almost passed out last night and she throws up any food i give her :/ same thing with rex i gave her a grunny i dont think shell be able to hold it down for long namine sighed well i heard on the news alot of foxes been dieing from a disease going around i think they have it... yea thats for sure kairi said they why dont we take them to the vet im sure they will be fine if there treated for it yea kairi said thats a good idea.

kairi and namine went outside kairi heard rex throw up kairi sighed oh no rex and wind both looked alot weaker then when kairi and namine last saw them wind got up and walked over to namine but before she could make it over to her wind passed out WIND namine screamed rex u ok?... kairi was over by rex who was haveing a hard time getting up just rex threw up blood and kairi screamed NAMINE we got to get them to the vet now! lets go said namine she picked up wind and picked up rex as they went to the vet.

once they got there the vet looked at them hmm he said well what do we do said namine? well first off since wind is yours namine we need to give her some meds to help her wake up since she passed out and kairi seeing that rex threw up did she eat anything bad? no kairi said i think it's something else hmm ok u 2 im takeing wind and rex into the back room to see what they have ill be out soon just have a seat and wait.

it took about an hour before the vet came out he looked scared .. are they ok said namine? well uh... not really... u know that disease going around town killing fox's?yea kairi and i both know about that namine said ok well see thats what wind and rex have.. WHAT? screamed kairi your jokeing right... no im not jokeing kairi also... i need to tell you both there's only a 30% chance they will live... WHAT!!! screamed namine and kairi yea only afew foxes have lived threw it only becuz they are not as weak and not as sick as most get from this but wind and rex look pretty sick if u ask me :/ wait said namine isnt there any med's for this? no there's not we havent found a cure for this... and we dont even know what its called all we know is that lately foxes have been getting sick and dieing ..we havent ever seen anything like this before.

well what do we do now said kairi? u and namine go home wind and rex need to stay here if there's any chance of hope for them :/ i will call you with an update soon ok said kairi as namine and kairi walked out the door at home namine was to depressed to do anything she sat on her sofa thinking about wind and kairi got home and started to cry its to early for rex to die kairi said ... way to early to let her go... namine was looking at some pics of wind and started to cry herself wind plz stay dont leave me... namine cried.

it was night time the sun had set kairi was doing nothing but walking around her house thinking .. when she heard the phone ring she answered it hello kairi said hi kairi it's the vet listen i have something to tell you... rex and wind arent doing well... they both are weaker and we think its best to... well they need to be put down.. kairi froze trying to hold back the tears... kairi you there? huh uh yes i am... listen tell namine for me and come over to say your goodbye's ok... said kairi after she hung up she went over to namine's namine the vet the called wind and rex need to be put down there too sick ... WHAT! namine yelled i know said kairi.. im not ready to let go myself but we have to... i dont like this namine said..well i hate this .. kairi said anyway lets go... when they got to the vet wind and rex where both laying on a table in the back room ah yes kairi and namine come in there in here as the vet lead them to back room ill let u 2 have some time alone with them.. the vet closed the door.

namine went over to wind and kairi went over to rex both foxes where barely alive.. wind.. namine said as she kissed wind on the forehead wind i love you ill never forget every good moment we had toger even if some was bad i never loved you less i only grew to love you more all the time namine started to cry and rested her head on wind kairi looked down at rex rexie... kairi said i love you there's no fox like you at all... your cuter your bad ass and your... mine i dont wanna let you go... but i have too just then she saw rex's eyes close and she bent down and she couldnt hear a heart beat..REX NO! kairi cried namine watched wind die and started to cry wind's eye's closed her heart stoped... namine cried.. just then the vet came in there gone namine said there gone... the vet went over to them to see there's still a chance >> what do u mean? kairi said just then she heard a sound behind her she looked and... REXIE kairi yelled rex was looking up at her but still looked weak then wind was wakeing up see the vet said sometimes they live but they died > > kairi said i dont know like i said we dont the name or anything for this disease after that kairi and namine took wind and rex home and a miracle happend rex and wind lived.

올림푸스의 영웅들 No replies