올림푸스의 영웅들 Pet And Master 2

LillySnuggles posted on Aug 20, 2011 at 04:10AM
my 2nd story i hope you enjoy. <3

title of story: Pet And Master 2: when rex and wind are chased out of there town by hunters how will they get back home to there master's? when they have no idea where they are? genre of story: adventure/friendship/drama

wind and rex where playing outside it was a nice day and the 2 sisters had been happy for the longest time everything seemed perfect kairi and namine went to the store while rex and wind stayed home and played but they knew it was hunting season and they knew hunters where all around the towns this time of year watch this said wind as she kicked a soccer ball hard with her back paw's the ball flew right into a tree then CRASH!!! right threw namines window... oh shit wind said rex sighed well atleast it didnt break the the whole window rember what happend rex said just then wind was haveing flash back about 2 weeks ago when she was all hyper off of sugar and kicked the soccer ball so hard it broke the whole window and she had only broken the middle part this time.

wind and rex where takeing a break from playing when they heard something rex sniffed the air WIND! its hunters oh shit wind said just then they froze as they heard footsteps behind them they looked back to see 2 hunters with guns pointed at wind and rex... RUN said rex as she and wind ran after them said one of the hunters as they kept runing they eneded up in a field where they had no idea where they where.. uh rex wind said yes wind? how are we gonna get home?.. we will find a way im sure rex sniffed the air ok rex said barton is this way rex pointed to the left ok wind said but how long till we get home? well i dont know for sure but i think it take's about 8 hour's on foot oh god wind said we might not make it home today it is getting dark well rex said lets walk for a little bit then we will rest ok wind said the 2 sisters started off meanwhile kairi and namine where walking home uh namine kairi said namine looked at the broken window... uh wind -__- namine said.

wind's prolly hideing kairi said yea ima find her as namine went into her house but wind wasnt there namine came outside uh kairi she's not my house maybe rex and wind went to play in yours? let me see said kairi kairi looked everywhere but both foxes where no where to be found kairi came outside namine... wind and rex arent there... namine and kairi started to worry where there foxes ok? it was night time wind and rex found a place to sleep under a tree they cuddled up toger and feel alseep and the next morning they woke up and started off hey rex wind said yea? um whats that sound? rex froze and lisned something or someone was stalking them... just then they heard a big RAWWWWWWR!!!!!!! wind screamed AHHH! just then a wolf jumped out of the tall grass and started runing after wind and rex uh wind run ! the sisters ran for it they ran into a field of grass and bent down so they couldnt be seen the wolf was looking for them rex could hear it growling just then she heard wind scream as the wolf pined wind down and bit her neck WIND! rex screamed rex ran over and jumped onto the wolf and kicked it into a tree then rex ran over to wind wind you ok? yea im fine just a little eh rex helped wind up come on lets get out of here they ran for 45mins i think where ok meanwhile back at home namine had fixed the window but was still really upset oh god what if my wind is dead?... namine started to cry kairi was at home thinking about the day she met rex yea...one of the best day's of her life... meanwhile rex and wind where walking it was about 4pm how much longer? wind said eh well i dont know because just then rex was cut off then wind and rex both heard a sound the wolf flowed us? wind said rex sniffed the air no... it smells like human uh ... hunters? wind said yes... i think do just then they turned around to see a hunter with a gun pointed at rex and before anyone could do anything BOOOM! rex fell to the ground REX!!!!!! wind screamed wind started to growl at the hunter she jumped onto him and and took the gun that he droped she bit the gun right in half the hunter ran away wind ran over to her sister and looked down at rex she was as still as a tree rex... wind said as she started to cry.

wind was crying as she looked at her sister wind nuzzled rex but rex didnt move... wind layed down by rex and then heard a cry OWWW! whoa! wind screamed as she got up she looked at rex who was looking up at her in pain rex your ok! wind nuzzled rex yea i guess can u walk? i dont know rex tryed to get up but fell down rex sighed wind go on without me i know im not gonna last much longer NO! said wind ima help you walk then when we get home ill take you to kairi she will take you to the vet to help you alright rex said if u think we can do this then lets do it wind walked a side rex to help her as rex told wind where to go soon it was dark around 7pm they where comeing up on a town when they both looked they realized they where home.

where home!! wind said yay nowl let's go rex said sooner we get into our nabarhood and we get to kairi and namine the sooner i can go to the vet wind smiled as they walked into town and into there neighborhood they saw kairi and namines house's wind walked with rex up to kairi's door and started to bark kairi opened the door to see rex and wind OMG kairi said she's hurt wind said take her to the vet ill explain everything ok said kairi as she picked up rex wind went over to namine's door and started to bark namined looked out her window and saw wind WIND! namine opened the door and huged wind tight omg i was so worried where's rex and why where you gone? rex and i where chased out of town by hunters and rex is hurt kairi took her to the vet meanwhile rex was at the vet getting fixed up and after she was home rex and wind told kairi and namine the story of how they got home and the 1 number one thing that mattered was wind and rex where safe.

올림푸스의 영웅들 No replies