올림푸스의 영웅들 히어로즈 of Olympus

theorder posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 11:55PM
Son of Neptune finished!
The Masked Soldier Summary:

As the Roman and Greek demigods unite and start to battle the Giants and Gaia/Terra, a powerful masked demigod appears who fights against the gods and sides with the Giants, who nearly topples Olympus. Can the seven answer the call and unmask the soldier?
Rated : C
Disclaimer: all rights belong to Rick riordan, the character story etc just playing around a bit with it
If you find this story good, please recommend it to your friends! :)
800 views in 2 days! Thankyou everyone!!
1000 views in 3 days!!!! THANKYOU :)
last edited on Aug 06, 2011 at 08:00PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 155 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 155

over a year ago theorder said…
sunny
Chp 1

Piper POV

'hey Leo! How's the boat going..do you think we'll really make it on time?'

'hey beauty queen! Of course we are!! All we need to do is add the hidden weapons in case of emergency and..'

'yeah ok whatever. See ya around'

Piper walked back to the training grounds wondering where Jason might be.. She needed to clear up things with him, that's for sure. She saw Chiron trotting towards her-perfect opportunity to ask.

'hey Chiron!'

'piper!! How are you? You look lost..are you looking for something?' Chiron said this all In one breath.

'are you In a rush?'

'no of course not! It's just that.. Annabeth is going out of her mind with unnecessary worry about Percy..'

'unnecessary worry? I'd be worried too if I were I'n her place.. So do you think Percy is fine?!

'of course he is. He's Percy Jackson. He's never alone' Chiron said with a mischievous glint In his eyes

'that's good. Umm do you know where jason is?'

'at the camp fire. More memories are returning to him..hopefully we will know the exact location of the roman camp by the time the ship is finished'

'thanks!' was pipers quick reply, what did Chiron mean by more memories returning? Couldn't he say 'more useful memories' or something like that? Piper ran to the campfire to see Jason sitting there alone with his hands on his head.

'Jason! Are you ok?' piper yelped 

'hey pipes.. Yeah I think I'm fine.' Jason said warily

'I heard chiron say that more memories were returning. What memories exactly?' 

'gee, word travels fast' jason grumbled, 'memories.. About my old life.. My friends.. The war.. And reyna..' 

'oh.' piper paled. Reyna? Jason's girlfriend? Things were getting worse.. But she needed to know more 'what things about your old life, exactly?

Jason paled slightly. 'pipes, don't worry.. I only kissed reyna once after we won the war.. And honestly, we weren't properly dating anyway.'

'so.. Do you like me?' Aphrodite, mom, please be with me on this one.

Jason blushed furiously. He walked towards her slowly, and pulled her In and kissed her for the first time then walked away.

Gods, piper thought to herself. Thanks mom but what will happen when we get to the roman camp?
Feel free to spam

Chp 2
Percy POV

Ahh.. Headache. He didn't want to get up from wherever he was. This spot was perfectly comfortable.. His legs dangling In something wet- a river? A sudden scream from far away jerked him up. The voice came closer..

'yo you, punk! What on plutos heart are you doing here?!'

'urgh.. Hi.' it was hard to talk when you first wake up. He opened his eyes to see two pretty angry looking girl soldiers In full battle armor looking at him. The girl on the left spoke this time

" reyna, calm down! It's okay.. He must be the sign. A necklace..four beads. It's him. Take him to the camp. We can question him later."

The other girl-reyna, percy assumed, scowled and dragged him towards a mansion. Then he passed out.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW­WWW­WWW­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EES­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­OME UR FANFIC IS AWESOME FIRST NEW ONE THT DOSENT FEEL RUSHED CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAH TAKE THT PIPER IN UR CHEROKE FACE HE KISSED REYNA
THIS IS AWESOME
THIS IS AWESOME
UR AN AWESOME WRITER
AND YEAH PERCYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
AWESOME
AWESOME
over a year ago ahotsummerday12 said…
smile
AWSOMEE CHAPPTERS(;
big smile
Thank you precious211 and ahotsummerday12 for replying!! This chapter is dedicated to you two.

Chp 3
Percy POV
Mm.. Chocolate chip cookies. It tastes so good..and familiar! What did he know about himself? Hmm.. A faint memory of this blonde girl popped straight into his mind...Annabeth? Yeah. What else? His name was... He honestly didn't know. Seaweed brain? That sounds about right. A smile spread on his lips when the angry girl, reyna, shook him up.

'so, punk, know anything bout Jason Grace?' 

'jason grace?' No idea.. Then a faint voice spoke into his mind- Thalia Grace. He knew two girls who might be able to help him- annabeth and Thalia grace. 

"punk, don't lie. You know something. Spit it out. Quick or you will feel my wrath."

Unfortunately he was still thinking about the two girls until he felt a slight tingling on his chest.

"hey, that tickles! Stop it!" but the tingling aruptly stopped. He sat up to see a very broken looking spear.

"you corpse breath worm!! Argh!! My spear, Jailer!! How dare you!!" 

Jailer.. Sounds like failure percy thought. But then again, this girl's attitude sounded familiar as well. He knew no one. Annabeth and Thalia grace may be far away. He needed to confide everything he knew into this girl, his heart told him. So he did.

"my name is seaweed brain. I vaguely remember a girl named Thalia Grace who may be related to this Jason. Can I go now?"

"no, stupid!" the girl screeched. "so your name is seaweed brain, huh. It makes sense though, it matches you. Okay then. So seaweed brain.. Get up. I'n going to bring you to lupa."

Huh? Lupa? Memories came up.... A girl bringing him to a centaur.. Chiron?

"so, is this Lupa a centaur? And perhaps her real name is Chiron?" 

"got no idea what you're talking about, punk. Move along." was the girl's only reply as he slowly walked to a cave.
heart
AWESOME AND YEAH UR FANFIC IS THE FIRST 2 INTRODUCE PERCY AS SEWAWEED BRAIN HERE ON HERE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FANFIC IS EPIC
UR AN AWESOME
TERRIFIC
JST PLAIN AWESOME WRITER
CNT WAIT TILL U POST SO AM GUESSING U POST OFTEN YES CAUSE AM ONLINE OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!
LUV LUV LUV IT
OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY FAVS!
KEEP WRITING:)
wink
Another chappie ^^

Chp 4
Annabeth
Percy, percy, Percy. What are we gonna do with you? So first, I lose my childhood friend Luke. Then Thalia goes off and joins the Hunters, and YOU, seaweed brain, goes off and disappears! Why isn't anything permanent for me..

"annabeth! Look.. Everything is going to be fine. Calm down." Chiron Said In a smoothing voice.

"no it's not! Percy has lost his memories, left at a dangerous roman camp without any friends!"

"it's ok. He'll be fine. He's Percy Jackson." Chiron said for the second time In a day, with another mischievous glare. 

I sighed. I know that, but what if the impossible happens? If he gets another.. Ugh. I don't want to think about it. 

"thanks chiron" I managed to choke out. "I'll be fine.. Thanks" 

Then I dashed to my cabin, checked nobody was there and cried.

heart
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EES­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­OMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­ME
END KINDA RUSHED BT OTHER THN THT AWESOME
LKE I KEEP SAYING AWESOME
POOR ANNABETH DARN
AWESOME AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME WRITER RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Athenabeth said…
smile
You said people can give constructive criticism so:
WARNING I'M MEAN

Its moving a bit fast. Its only the fourth chapter and Piper and Jason have had their first kiss, the Romans have found Percy, He's remembered Annabeth and Thalia, Broken Reyna's spear, and been asked about Jason.

About Reyna: You lack originality. "Corpse breath worm" That is exactly what Clarisse called Percy for breaking her electric spear Maimer. "Punk" is Clarisse's nickname for Percy. Your quoting Clarisse verbatim. "Jailer" is a two letter difference from "Maimer". Do you think all daughters of Ares/Mars(clearly her parent is mars because she's just Clarisse by a different name)have electric spears?

sorry i'm quite mean. For your first fanfic its good though
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
big smile
THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME I LIKE IT NO NO I LIKE IT I WAS LIKE WOOOOOWWWWWWW THAT WAS AMAZING AND U WHERE LIKE THANK U THANK U VERY MUCH AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
This is really good!!! Keep writing!!! It's awesome!!! Precious said that she won't read...lieer!!!! Post soon!!
cool
Chp 5

Percy

When I entered the cave, I expected to see a strict old lady with a huge notebook taking check of all her students. Well, no. Instead, I saw a big, mean ugly wolf staring at me. I stared back.

"lupa, this is seaweed brain. Seaweed brain, lupa."  reyna and lupa chuckled at my name.

The wolf growled at me In amusement, and said In a different voice
"so you've been through a similar process, seaweed? Memories wiped, correct?"

"uh huh. Who am I, lupa? I need to find annabeth. I'm certain she can help me find my memories."

"course she can. Maybe later, kid. I know who you are. I thank you for what you have done..In the past. So here's the plan-if anything sounds weird to you don't say anything. Close your mouth or you'll get killed."

"sounds like a pretty good deal to me" I grumbled

"ah, but you cant be killed, see? Curses and swords.." the wolf smiled as if she made a good joke. "you have a sword, yes? And curses.. Lots of them around you, seaweed."

What she said made sense, surprisingly. My sword.. I pulled a simple ballpoint pen out of my pocket and uncapped it. A long, bronze sword appeared, and I do remember a curse about it-shouldn't it be gone?

"come child," the wolf lupa said. "I'll take you to meet the other campers, and then we talk again, yes?" 

An impatient voice suddenly spoke. It was the reyna girl.

"didn't understand Half the crap you were saying, seaweed." she muttered. "c'mon. Let's get you to meet the other campers."
Okay, so I'm really bad at writing stories. So I didn't really plan ahead so heres a little note:
Both camps start at the same time. Hera lost Percy on the way a little bit :P so Percy will not be going on a quest yet and the ship will come not long after he has been at the camp! 

And.. The chapters will be kinda short :P 

A little heads up: the prophecy sucks.

I'll try and post 1-4 chapters a week :)
Athenabeth: thanks :) And reyna is supposed to be clarrise's real sister , and they only kissed cuz piper charmspeaked him.
Chp 6

Reyna

This seaweed kid is definitely not normal. Reasons why:
1. No one would name their child Seaweed.
2. Lupa was so kind to him! Especially such a dumb kid.. Not normal.
3. My spear just touched him and it broke! He didn't even get hurt.
4. His presence seems powerful.. Like Jason. He couldn't be a child of the big three, right? No way. He couldn't have survived this long, he looked like 16.

And counting! This kid must be a spy. Or an enemy. As a child of Mars, she often kept herself on guard. She felt like she failed big time today, she failed to keep her spear from breaking. That kid is dangerous, a voice whispered In her mind. Dangerous. Stay away. Mm, she agreed. She decided not to harm him yet, to wait until tonight's campfire and see if he is innocent or guilty. Then she would decide.
smile
Chp 7

Narrator 

"campers, I would like you to meet seaweed brain. A new camper."

The audience bursted into laughter. Seaweed brain? Let's kill him to death, they thought.

"he was In a bad state until reyna gave him some ambrosia. Now we have confirmed he is a halfblood."

"who's his parent?" Dakota jeered. "The god of stupidity?" everybody started bawling again.

"campers! Five extra sword practices, for all of you. Except seaweed here. That's your punishment for not being disciplined." 

The audience went quiet at once. All was silent until once camper bravely asked

"so whos his parent(s)?" 

"we don't know yet."

At once everybody gasped. A floating hologram of a trident appeared above Seaweed.

"no way" muttered Lupa.  "All hail Percy Jacks- no I mean Seaweed brain, son of Neptune."
rainy
Chp 8

Narrator 

Seaweed/Percy looked confused. 
"is my name really percy jackson, Lupa?"

"i'm afraid i have made a slip. But yes, you are."

At once murmurs started. Dakota shouted over the whispers "he shouldn't be alive!" or "hes an enemy! Kill him!" and stuff like that.

"shut up, Dakota" lupa snarled.

"so is going to do the placement test?"  an aphrodite girl giggled along with her sisters.

"no. He'll be In legion 1."

Protests started at once. "it's not fair!" "who do you think he even is?" "Dakota's right, lupa! An enemy spy!" etc etc.

"fine, we will cast a vote on whether he should do the placement test. Although I warn you, he is pretty good." 
Percy grinned. 

"who votes on him doing the placement test?" 

Immediately without hesitation all the hands went up.

"he will be doing the placement test tomorrow, campers. All legion leaders, prepare for it. Especially you, Reyna. Defend your position. We will talk more of this after he has finished the test. All dismissed."

"but wait-" reyna started, but lupa held up her hand In silence as the campers filed out of the hall.
heart
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­ESO­ME
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­ESO­ME
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE­SOM­E SORRY I DDIDT POST BEFORE I WZ OFFLINE THX 2 MY SIS!!!!!
BT I READ ALL THREE CHAPPIES NOW AND ALL I AHV 2 SAY IS AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
sick
Chp 9

Piper

"beauty queen! Ships ready!" Leo exclaimed. 

"campers! The ships finished!" 

"wow..so we can go now?"

"pretty much, yeah." 

Not long after, all the campers appeared, with Chiron. 

"Campers! We will sail to the roman camp.  Miss Dare, please give us the prophecy."

Rachel came out and spoke in a raspy voice:

Two groups of six shall sail to camp
Sky, fire, dove, wisdom and dark
Beware the earth's lamp
And the giant's mark

Rachel collapsed. Chiron picked her up and could only stumble a few words 
"something is wrong with that prophecy"

(A/N) sorry that prophecy was soo crappy! :/
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
I just started reading this and I really like it !! It's good and seaweed brain haha. Can't wait till you post and can you make the chapters longer. If you want you don't have to. Can't wait till you post !!:DDDD
smile
Thank you!! :)

Percy
Wow. That was a big discovery. My name was Percy! That sounded better. Lupa had told me he'd get to have a tour and meet the other campers as long I didn't get killed in this placement test. I had to admit he was a little bit nervous, all the campers seemed to despise me and no doubt they would do their best to smash me.. 

And I am the son of Neptune?! It doesn't sound right!! The people here are so tense and crazy.. I had a fuzzy feeling of something similar to this, also a camp... But way better! I better go to bed now in preparation for tomorrow.. And it was the worst decision so far.

You see, somewhere in my mind I know dreams suck. And now I find myself facing a dirt lady with a familiar person.. Who was it?

"hello, Percy Jackson" the dirt lady said with her eyes closed. 

How'd she know my name? She must be a spy.. Or maybe a FBI undercover!

"look, lady. I know who you are. An FBI undercover. But I'm not an criminal! So go away right now." I said, trying to be brave.

The dirt lady chuckled. "just what I expected of a seaweed brain. Well, no matter. So let me ask you a few questions. Do you know who you are? What has happened to you I'n the past?"

"I'm Percy jackson. I'm the son of Neptune. Umm no for the second question." 

"then let me show you a little memory.."

Suddenly I was in a big throne room. There were twelve olympians - it must be an important event or something. Then I suddenly heard a woman's voice. 
"as thickheaded as he might be, ares has a point. The boy is dangerous."

The boy? Then the view changed swiftly, facing me, Thalia and annabeth. 

Then I heard the worst line of all:

"all In favor for killing him?" 

It didn't sound right. I'm pretty sure things went well in the end. The dirt lady must be evil.

"so, young demigod, what do think of that? The gods wanted to kill you. But If you join my side, you will own the world. You will battle by my side and destroy Olympus. Will you join my side?"

My instincts fought over.
"hell no! Why'd I wanna join a dirt lady who sleeps?"

The dirt lady snarled, and simply said
"you will regret this. And you will lose this friend of yours too."

Then she showed me another memory.
Chp 11
Annabeth

"so who gets to go on the ship?" Leo asked

"you, me, Jason and three others- probably a child of Athena, another child of aphrodite and a child of hades." piper answered.

"that'd be me, naturally. I'm in this" I said immediately.

Piper paused for a second, then said "of course. So who else? Theres only one child of hades, so Nico."

Nico grinned at me and said "can't wait." 

I frowned. "that leaves one more child, either of athena or Aphrodite or Hephaestus."

Drew came out of nowhere and said "honey, it's me. Drew. Two charmspeakers could be useful on this journey." she said loaded with flattery. 

Slowly all the campers started nodding. Even piper nodded, which surprised me.

"well, I guess a charmspeaker on each team could be helpful. So let's pack and go!" Leo said

All the campers cheered as the six campers (including me) ran back to their cabins to pack. Gosh, i've never been this anxious for this quest to start. This quest means Percy. I would not fail.
crying
Sorry for any typos, I hate using my iPhone To type
cool
Chp 12

Percy

He saw himself, a lady and a man talking and laughing in a small flat. The dirt lady whispered in his mind "that's your mom and her husband"
Mom! Was she ok? And paul! He was with the dirt lady! Was he held captive? Did Mom know?

The vision abruptly stopped.

"so see, young demigod? I have powers over the earth. I have a huge army. You are welcome to join us, young hero. Here, let me show you the possible future..

He saw himself, Annabeth and the dirt lady sitting on thrones.. With servants at their side...Annabeth with a huge smile on her face as she designed and ruled the world.. His mom and stepdad laughing and smiling as they were living in a mansion..never having to work again. Then he saw a pile of dead bodies, some he could recognize from the roman camp. Others, too. 

One side of him wanted to accept. The future sounded great! He and Annabeth as gods! But then again, turning around to see a dead pile of bodies.. Some looked familiar. The dirt lady didn't help. She whispered into his mind 

"Romans dead. The ones who despise you, all in your control. Rule the world alongside me, Percy. Annabeth is welcome too. Join me..help me rise."

"no!" was all he heard himself say when the dirt lady and Paul, with a painful look on his face mouthed 
"don't join her" faded slowly from his sleep.
smile
Chp 13

Piper

Piper wasn't excited for the quest. Jason was going to see his real girlfriend, and he only kissed her because Piper accidentally charmspeaked him to. She felt really guilty, and it wasn't right, making artificial love. 

"piper! Are you ready yet?" Jason said grinning 

"yeah" she said, her voice crackling. She showed a weak smile.

"I'll see you at the boat soon" Jason said, patting her back.

"Yeah, see you." 

Not long after Jason left Annabeth came in. 

"piper, are you ok? You look a bit.. Unsettled. The quest is fine: you, Jason and Leo as a team and Drew, Nico and me as another. It's going to work. I know it will."

The fact that Annabeth had mentioned Drew getting a quest made Piper mad again, but when she was about to speak Annabeth had already left. 

Piper quickly packed her bags, and ran to the ship to find the others already there. Except Drew.

Then out of nowhere, Drew slowly walked towards the ship with Connor Stoll by her side. She had been crying.

Chp 14 

Percy
The placement test was relatively easy for Percy- all he had to do was fight the leader of each legion, starting from 5. So five people in total- piece of cake. They all were so concentrated on attacking, they didn't really defend themselves. Percy used that as an advantage- occasionally using his power over water to win.

But Reyna, leader of legion 1 was a different story. She was a good fighter, and she wasn't fooled by Percy's tricks. She even stabbed him a few times, but her sword just bounced off him. Their fighting skills were matched and the round seemed endless. They fought and slashed, and neither side was winning. Percy gave up not using his powers, so he called the ocean. A big wave. It flooded the arena, leaving Percy the only one not wet and the first camper to beat all 5 legion leaders. 

There was stunned silence from the crowd. Then Dakota started the "boos" and soon enough, Percy felt like he was in hell. 

Maybe I should joined the dirt lady, he thought. That way I can smash Dakota to pulp.  I might see her again tonight, that way I have another choice. He could almost imagine a god which he recognized as Janus, tossing a key between his hands. "choose, Percy. Which door will you choose?" he continued saying these lines over and over again until Percy hit his head and walked out of the arena, ignoring Lupa's orders which were muffled over the "boos". 

"dirt lady, what shall I do with you?" Percy mumbled to himself along the way.

Sorry didnt go into much detail about the fights, I might add a chapter later about it
Chp 15

Annabeth

I am about to explode! I wished we could get this quest started! So first, Piper comes half and hour late, then followed behind her is Drew who is crying! Why do the Fates have to be so cruel to me...

"Drew! Are you all right?" Leo said

"her dad died 10 minutes ago. Apparently he was walking towards the corner shop..and then he fell through the earth." Connor Stoll explained in a defensive tone. "We reckon Gaia killed him to stuff up this quest."

"but getting swallowed by the earth doesn't mean he's dead, right?" piper said.

Drew sniffled, as if what Piper said gave her some hope.

But I'm still seriously worried. The quest can't fail! It's not right! Percy is alone at the camp and I have to go there ASAP! I covered up my anger and asked Drew sweetly

"so are you ok to go on this quest?"

Drew looked at me, then her face hardened. 
"course I am. I'm going to prove it to her, she's not getting away from doing that to my dad." 

Phew. At least she used the news as renewed force. I got onto the gigantic flying boat, and the others followed. We waved goodbye to Chiron and the rest of the campers.

"two groups of three. Me, Leo and piper. Annabeth, Nico and Drew." Jason said

"uh huh" I muttered. "so let's split up. But Jason, you navigate the ship. If anything goes seriously wrong, we have no choice but to team up together ok?" 

The other team nodded, and so we split up. I took a quick glance at Drew who was still crying. I guess her dad was a big part of her life.

Another disclaimer: if you recognize parts of the story, it may be from the past few PJO or HOO or other fanfictions. I do not own those parts of the story. They belong to their rightful author.
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
How fast do you usually post? This is Pretty good.
I can't post for a few days so I'm posting more now :) I'll try and post one everyday

Chp 16

Narrator

"Campers, stop immediately! I don't see any point still going "boo" if your target has gone. Look."

There were giggles from the crowd as they realized Percy left. 

"Reyna, you are no longer leader of legion 1. Percy shall take your place." 

The booing started again, this time at Reyna. 

"You too weak to defend your spot, Rey?" Bobby, child of Apollo, best buddies with Dakota yelled. "letting a stupid seaweed brain get your spot? We'll target you first. Then him. Both of you make this camp look ugly."

"but Percy's strong!" Reyna protested, then some campers slowly nodded their heads in approval. 

"I agree" Gwen said carefully "it's true. Percy is innocent. He lost his memories. Some of them are back now. He is strong and will help uphold the name of our camp. And help find Jason."

All the campers nodded their heads, except for Dakota and Bobby. They tended to stick around together.

"Reyna, Gwendolyn.l Search for Percy and after you find him, bring him to me. I'll be at the Wolf House. The rest of the campers, I expect you to be nice as I will introduce you properly to the new leader of this camp. Go now. Do your jobs." Lupa said. 

"will he get his tattoo?" Gwen asked lupa.

She paused for a second, then replied
"no."
Also, would you rather me post the chapters I'n one day or spread out over several days? It seems like I post too much but that's only because my chapters are short and it takes less time to write
monkey
Chp 17

Narrator 

"why not? It's so painful, he deserves it." Bobby jeered

"he's special. And he won't feel any pain. That is all I can tell you for now. If you be nice to him, you will be rewarded a prize you can never imagine."

"okay, I'm in!" most of the campers said. 

"That is all I can say for now. We will have special visitors soon as well. Dismissed." 

But no one made a single move. Instead, they were muttering among theirselves-choosing sides between Percy and Dakota.

"c'mon reyna, we have to go find Percy. Lupa's orders." 

"fine. But I want answers from him! He's been trained all right. No one can just appear at camp like that and defeat me." she grumbled

"yes, we will find those answers-perhaps tonight at the campfire. Any ideas where Percy might be?"Gwen assured Reyna

"somewhere no one could find him," reyna immediately replied.

"let's go then." Gwen said excitedly

Sorry If the story seems rushed I will try and slow it down
smile
It's great! And it's fine if you can post sooner anyway. Love the story hope Percy doesnt go over to the dark side
heart
One of my favorite chapters! (not that I have that many, haha) 

Chp 18

Percy

He felt lost. He didn't know his own parents (only recognized them) , he was ignored and laughed at camp.. Maybe the dirt lady could offer him a good future. A nagging in his mind told him he was wrong, and the dirt lady was evil, but he didn't really care. His life was doomed anyway. 

Suddenly he collapsed and dreams found him again.

"we meet again, Percy." it was the dirt lady, but this time Paul wasn't with her.

Then it was a fuzzy image of beautiful woman
"Percy, as much as I don't like you do not listen to Gaia!! Don't-"

And dirt lady came back.
"Bah. Dont listen to that woman, Percy. She's nuts. How dare she interrupt our private conversation-"

"Percy." the image was much clearer now, and this time he recognized the face-it was the lady Hera. 
"I took your memories, Percy. It is vital to your survival. I am using my powers to keep Gaia out of your dream-"

"wait, you mean dirt lady?" 

She looked at me with mild amusement.
"yes, her. But you must call her Terra. She is the mother of all evil and wants to destroy our family." she sniffled.

"Gaia sounds better to me" I muttered. "so, why is the mother of all evil, AKA dirt lady, is coming to annoy me in my dreams every night?"

"I beg you, call her Terra. She wants you to join her cause. To destroy the gods, including your father. If you join her side, eventually she will destroy you, too. They are world class liars." 

"okay. So I ignore her. And I will call her Terra."

Hera smiled at me. "That's right. I'm glad I erased your memories. Makes you more likeable to me." 

"wait what?! You took my memories?"

"I said it before, seaweed brain. I will give them back to you in good time. As a parting present, I'll give you one very important part of your memory-"

And then I remembered. I loved Annabeth Chase. She wasn't just a friend, after all.

That was great! It would be hard to imagine Percy as the enemy
big smile
Thankyou!! I think I will stop posting today since I already put up 10 chappies :D
Surprise! Another chapter.. I was so bored so I decided to post this today

Chp 19

Reyna

Where could that punk be? He's weird, thats right. Lupa didn't speak to him in Latin, so maybe he doesn't even know the language? Things were sure weird. She was certain she would get her own answers I'n time.

The spooky thing about Percy was that he was so similar to Jason. His presence.. Well that was because he is a son of the big three... His confidence into battle... It was as if Percy was made to destroy Reyna's love life. 

Gwen was staring at her strangely, obviously knowing she was deep I'n thought. Until they saw Percy collapsed in the corridor, twitching. 

"Percy!" gwen yelled

No reaction. Gosh. What on earth has happened to him? He's alive, that's for sure. It seemed like he was walking-running away, maybe..and then fell asleep while he walked?

It was then we heard him mumble.

"so I ignore her. And I'll call her Terra."

Silence. We waited for more...no luck. We were about to carry him o the infirmary when we heard him mutter his last words
"I love Annabeth Chase."

Gwen muttered "no way."

And she collapsed as well.
Another note: so, i've posted 19 chapters and we aren't even at the quest yet. This is because my chapters are extremely short, so it's 1:5 ratio :)
sunny
Last chappie for today

Chp 20

Percy

His eyes jammed open. He found himself in the infirmary-why was he here? Memories flooded back-Terra and Hera... Oh! He must have fallen asleep while he was walking.. Who carried him here? 

He looked to his left, to see the other girl who took him to the camp in the first place- the not so angry one. He heard campers talk to her, her name was Gwen. She was in a stretcher too- she looked fine though.

On his right was Reyna, slumped on a chair, sleeping. She looked so tired, he had no idea what had happened to her.

He decided to try and sleep, it was 12.31 AM. Dreams found him, yet again.

This time it was more like a memory though. He saw a younger self, concentrated as he battled a powerful looking guy-a god? He looked closer..it was Ares! Wow, I had the guts to battle the war god?! He felt better about himself as he saw he managed to impale the god on the heel;  Ares leaving in fury and three demons approaching him.

The memory shifted. This one looked worse, he could recognize the place as Manhattan, and all the mortals were sleeping. He was leading a huge group of demigods and it looked like he was talking about battle plans. Holding his hand was Annabeth, the only person he could remember from his past in detail.

It changed yet again, this time he saw a boy with a scar on his face and a bloody left side. It seemed like he stabbed himself and died to sacrifice to save the world or something.. That was Luke! Yes, now he remembered most of the recent war- Kronos and Typhon. 

The scene stopped, and he found himself looking at Neptune..well not exactly him. It was Poseidon.
wink
Sorry I havent done many chapters about camp half blood I promise the next few chapters will be about it :)
big smile
Awesome chapters and ws Percy chose good over evil!! And he remebers Annabeth now !! Can't wait till you post !!:DDD
sunny
It's past midnight here and I can't sleep.. So good morning!

Chp 21

This is a pretty long chapter...

Annabeth

Like all quests, there's always things that go wrong. Unfortunately, we were sailing through the air until a glimmer of gold caught Leo's eye. It turned out to be the golden fleece, marooned on the Cyclop's island again.  There was no sheep and no sign of the Cyclops. It was surrounded by monsters. 

"did they steal that from camp half blood?" piper asked worriedly

"looks like so" I muttered
"they must've gotten it when the campers were waving goodbye to us-or maybe even when we had all the campers working on the ship."

"but the fleece has a guard, Peleus!" Drew said

"if they came with, say 15 monsters, Peleus wouldn't be a match for them. What I'm worried about is what they stole it for.." I said, thinking about all the possibilities that could happen. 

"does Chiron know?" Jason suddenly asked

"don't know.. I don't have a prism or anything. We cant iris message them.."  In fact, I actually did bring a prism. When I went to look for it, it disappeared. I assumed that  i accidentally left it at camp even though I was pretty sure I brought it with me, but now it makes sense. Gaia's minions must have taken it when I wasn't paying attention. But why didn't they kill us while they were at it?

"so.. We go down, kill the monsters and take the fleece?" Nico said

"no" Jason muttered "it's a trap. We need to team up with the Romans in order to get the fleece. San Francisco first, then here. They're probably trying to lure Gaia, that's why the fleece Is on the ground not in the tree." 

"but what was their original plan to lure us there?" Leo asked

"I know" someone from the back grumbled. It was the ghost of Daedalus. 
Chp 22

Annabeth

"Daedalus!" I wanted to run over and hug him, until it dawned on me that he is a ghost now. 

"Hello, my dear architect. Nico as well. Are these new friends of yours?" 

Nico went into a lengthy conversation as I explained to Jason, Piper, Leo and Drew about my third quest-into the Labyrinth, how we met Daedalus etc. 

"so, do you know their plan to destroy us?" I asked him

"I do indeed. You know how certain monsters can be killed by certain demigod children? They have this drakon hybrid... It can only be killed by a child of Hecate. Do you have any children of Hecate on your team?" 

I scowled. Our Oracle is a fail. She didn't even tell us to bring a child of Hecate. 

"nope" Piper replied. 

"I knew it." Daedalus muttered. "Well, if you hadn't bumped into me you would've gotten yourselves killed. No matter. Anyways, you must not let them win. They are using the fleece to lure Gaia from her sleep. The fleece is like a lamp, leading the way for them. What is your prophecy?"

Wow, Rachel was already right. Beware the earth's lamp.

"Two groups of six shall sail to camp
Sky, fire, dove, wisdom and dark
Beware the earth's lamp
And the giant's mark" I said.

"the first three lines are somewhat complete, then. Wonder what's the last one..." 

Suddenly both him and Nico stiffened. 

"Father wants you back to work, Daedalus. I'm really sorry.." 

"it's fine. Annabeth, I have yet another gift for you. More designs I made in my spare time." 

I was speechless.  I could only choke out the words, "uh huh". Then he left.

Not too happy with this chapter ;(
sad
Chp 23

(is anyone even reading this fanfic?) :/

Chp 23

Annabeth

"so," Jason started when Daedalus left, "what do you think of that? Can we trust Daedalus?"

"sure we can. My father's sworn him into an oath on the River Styx to stay loyal to the gods." Nico said proudly.

"I'm sure we can trust him. Otherwise he wouldn't bother telling us about the hybrid dragon, correct? See look-the orange blotches back there? That's it. The drakon." I explained, defensive of Daedalus. 

After the war, for some reason I know when people tell lies. Like when Piper told me she was OK before, I didn't believe her. I just know it's a lie. I didn't tell anyone about it though, except Percy. But of course now he's gone and lost his memories, whats the point of that?

"ok. Navigate to San Francisco." Jason commanded the ship. 

We decided to travel in air since Percy isn't with us. We haven't gotten attacked once, and I bet all of us are thinking the same thing. 

"we'll arrive in San Francisco in 4 hours" Leo said.

Four hours left. Four hours for Percy. And I completely forgot about the last line: beware the giants mark.
heart
I'm here! Had to go to a doctors appointment but yes percabeth! just can be sure to post who's pov it is it got a little confusing earlierbut keep on posting
big smile
Me too and yayyy deadules was there !!! awesome chapters!! Sorry didn't comment earlier I had to do chores :/ can't wait till you post !!:DDD
laugh
Thank you unknownquestion and blakerose12. This chapter is for you two and anyone else who is reading this fanfic

Chp 24

Reyna

Dreams found me. Really bad ones. So first, I see an image of Jason getting killed by this giant, then Terra comes up to me and says , "hey! I know you dont want your boyfriend to die like that, so come join me!" 

I was so tempted to. If it meant saving Grace, I would do it. But with Percy here, we should be OK. I mean, he can't get hurt right? Which is weird, and I can't figure out why. There's only one possibility and no one would do it unless they're crazy..but he is crazy. So, maybe he did bath in the River Styx. Where is his mortal point? Is there another way to achieve immortality? Hmm.. He's done something amazing, that's for sure. I mean come on, Lupa's never that nice to a newbie. It's not normal..it's almost freaking me out.

I walked around the infirmary. I would have to wake up Percy and Gwen in ten more minutes.. That left the matter of Gwen as well. Why did she collapse? Thinking about it, she fainted right after he said, "I love Annabeth Chase." So did Gwen love Percy? It was a terrifying thought. That guy is mysterious and dangerous. Gwen is such a good friend she deserves better...but that leaves even more questions! Who is Annabeth Chase? Was she a demigod as well? Where is she? 

I decided I would confide my questions and concerns to Lupa later. First, I had to wake up the other two. I might get some answers of my own.
big smile
So I've done a few chapters on camp half blood, for the next few would you prefer the roman camp or the quest?

Edit: I've done too many about the quest. I need to get the roman camp moving so Percy knows everyone.
cool
Chp 25

My favorite number!! But my worst chapter.. Hahaha

Annabeth

"the last line of the prophecy... Does anyone know what it means?" Nico asked

"Even Daedalus didnt know" Drew muttered

I didn't join in the conversation-I was too immersed looking at the picture of Percy and me I always kept in my jacket.

"um, annabeth? Are you there? We're asking you a question. Do you know what the last line of the prophecy means?" piper asked sweetly

My head jerked up. The last line of the prophecy! How could I forget.. 

"well, uh" I started, "Chiron did say something was weird about the prophecy right? So maybe because the second line has too many syllables one line is false and may happen later? I don't know, don't ask me. I'm doing something very important now," 

In fact, the "something very important now" was looking at the picture over and over again. It occurred to me later that I only jerked my head up and answered because Piper charmspeaked me to. I wonder if Daedalus gave me an invention of an item which can prevent charmspeaking..

"Annabeth? We think you're right. The syllables dont match. Perhaps the last line is for after we get the Romans. Speaking of that, how many Romans should go with us to Olympus?" 

"we shouldn't go to Olympus straight away. We should find the seven, join the other demigods together and start from there." I answered. "now please leave me alone."

Speaking of the seven, I was pretty sure I knew who would be it: Jason, Leo, Piper, Percy and three other Romans. Or maybe I'd get lucky and be "it". 
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
this story is superb. 24 chapters already! keep up the good work.
i think you should do roman camp. you can go like two chapters from romans and one of the quest alternativly.
heart
Thank you!! I think I'll do that. I love your fanfic! :D