올림푸스의 영웅들 Percy Jackson tried to kill me, what else is new?

Grrrrr posted on Jul 20, 2011 at 02:01AM
Okay, this is a story, and I own NONE of these characters, except, maybe a few monsters, but whatever, starting NOW......

:)
save

올림푸스의 영웅들 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Grrrrr said…
Prefacce
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

It all started when Grover brought in this run-down kid named Percy Jackson. Grover asked me to take care of him, and I couldn't say no. Soon Percy went around, thinking he was this hot shot, and then, he went on a quest and didn't even appreciate it! I went on the quest with him, and with Grover, but I didn't even WANT to be anywhere near this kid. Percy, Grover, and I grew into this inseperatable bond. There was one kid, though, that didn't end up in our stories. He followed us around, and wouldn't leave our side. His name was Rick Riordan, in Hermes cabin, and he STOLE Grover, Percy, and my stories and published them, we're just lucky that humans think they're just stories. Rick never published one story, though, and all three of us are thankful that we have one story to ourselves , this is the story, where we saved Rick Riordan.

over a year ago Athena_girl11 said…
big smile
That was funny. You have to post soon.
thank you :) I will
over a year ago Athena_girl11 said…
big smile
YYYEEESSS!!!!!! Can't wait:)
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
cool
makes scene, post!
over a year ago Artemis037 said…
Hmm, wonder what happens to Rick Riordan...
over a year ago afailname said…
Sounds cool :)
I will post soon
over a year ago cro0010 said…
Please post soon
okey dokey
ok, sorry I've been busy, I can't post today, I'll post tommorow
1 q why did you make another of this?
I actually didn't like the original, and also, they are from different points of view, and they are different stories :)
cool
cool,now post