올림푸스의 영웅들 My version of SoN

tridentpower posted on Jun 20, 2011 at 12:47AM

My version of The SoN

Disclaimer: I don't own the PJO series or the heroes of Olympus series and characters. This is just a fan that can't wait for the next book  writing his own version.

Chapter 1 
Percy Jackson
Not remembering anything was really annoying Percy. He had spent all day long answering stupid questions to what seem to be all the students in California Academy, apparently he was very popular and all the girls had a crush on him according to his friend Mike. Mike was a blonde dude that was at his side when he woke up in the middle of a classroom during a history class and he had been with all day long so Percy assumed he was his friend. Been asked questions all day long didn't helped Percy as he  had to answer the same thing always ( I have no idea what you are talking about I don't remember!) while suffering a terrible pain in the head. But nobody seem to believe him, not even Mike who was supposed to be his best friend since first grade from what he heard. 
" Great, the only day I can remember and its a complete nightmare" percy thought as the final  bell rang and he headed to the room he shared with Mike. "Percy, are u ok?" mike said by his side looking worriedly at Percy's frustrated and sad face. " of course I'm not I been telling you all day long that I can't remember anything, I get a terrible pain In the head every time I try to remember and nobody freaking believes me !!!" Percy yelled hitting hard their dormitory door and almost breaking it.  Mike looked stunned at Percy's sudden outburst and could only managed to say " you were serious about all that?" "yes, of course I was serious, why would I even joke about that?" Percy said trying to calm himself so he didn't got in trouble for destroying the school's property. "well" Mike said looking worriedly at Percy " that's what you always do, we have a list of all the stuff you've done". Before Percy could answer someone knocked the door of the dormitory they just entered. Mike opened the door and a really pretty blond girl entered and sat on Percy's lap after smiling at Mike. "Err, excuse me but do I know you?" Percy said to the blond girl. " oh, ha ha  ha Percy, really funny. So you are still playing at having no memory?" the blond girl asked to percy, raising her eyebrow. "Err" Percy started giving Mike a " help me!" look. Mike gave Percy a "it's your problem not mine" look. "well look, I don't know what's wrong with you percy, but I am not talking to you if you continue playing at your stupid I don't know anything game" the blond girl said before leaving the room after giving a deadly look to Percy and looking really offended, with tears in her eyes. "whats wrong with her?" Percy said looking to the door, " well, nothing except for the fact that she was ignored by his boyfriend all day long an she was just told that her boyfriend can't remember her. Oh and by the way YOU are her boyfriend". "yeah i realized that" Percy said quietly " what's her name?" "Annabelle"Mike said looking at Percy with his deep grey eyes. "blond hair, Annabelle, grey eyes" those words echoed in Percy's mind causing him the most terrible pain till now but he didn't stop thinking about it and suddenly the picture of a pretty blond girl with grey eyes that had her arms wrapped around his neck appeared in his mind. The picture stayed there for a few second before Percy felled shouting to the ground with his hands over his head. "Percy!!!!" Mike shouted while kneeling next to him "what's wrong?". "I just remembered someone" Percy said after a complete minute. "who?" " a girl named Annabeth, my girlfriend" Percy said just as the pain in his eyes became to bad and he passed out.

올림푸스의 영웅들 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 131newbee313 said…
smile
Great start, can't wait for more!
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
I liked it can't wait till you post again !!:DDDDDDD
over a year ago tridentpower said…
heart
Thanks guys!
I know its really short but it looked much longer when I wrote it. I will make the next chapters longer if I can. I have this stupid exam week in my school so I don't know when I will be able to post again, but I willl try to post soon.
See ya!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
heart
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­h i LOVE it
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
Annabelle, annabeth, Annabelle, annaeth, weird, good start!! There's r soo many sons out here, I hope u enjoy those also, this is really good! Post agin