틴 비치 무비 Teen 바닷가, 비치 Movie and High School Musical comparison

Darkangel6 posted on Jul 31, 2013 at 07:28PM
I have been all over and there are people saying how teen beach movie is just like HSM. in some ways it is. I mean Seacat reminds me a lot of Chad.. but teen beach and HSM cannot be compared. they are completely different. the songs are more, to me a bit upbeat than HSM's. i'm not dissing HSM. I would never do that. I love HSM and I love Teen Beach movie.

틴 비치 무비 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago glelsey said…
smile
I happened to see HSM this morning. I'd only seen it once before, back when it first came out. Can't say the two movies really have very much in common. They both have that "feel-good musical" atmosphere to them, which isn't surprising seeing as they are both musicals AND Disney!

I do wonder if the people who say that the two movies are just like each other maybe aren't familiar with a lot of musicals? There are a lot of feel-good musicals like both HSM and Teen Beach Movie (like Grease, Hairspray and Mamma Mia, to name a few) and perhaps there are a lot of people who don't watch many movies like these other than the ones on the Disney Channel. I'm only guessing here so don't take my word for it, but it would make sense.
Darkangel6 commented…
I know, you're right and people still compare it to that but not to all other movies. over a year ago