축구 Peace Cup Andalucia 2009

Peace_Cup posted on Jul 21, 2009 at 01:17PM
Warm greetings from Spain to all of soccer friends in here!!!!!

Have you ever heard about the biggest sport event this summer???? PEACE CUP 2009!!!

All tickets for the biggest event this summer which will take place from July 24th July till August 02nd in the Spanish cities of Madrid, Sevilla, Málaga, Jerez and Huelva are already available.

god maaaan, I am so excited!!! Can not wait 'til the first match!! :D

12 International teams; Real Madrid, Juventus, Aston Villa, Olympique Lyonnais, Seongnam, Sevilla FC, Liga de Quito, Al-Ittihad, Málaga CF, Atlante, Besiktas JK, Porto FC will play for winning the treasured cup!

Tickets are available on the website link or by e-mail peacecupgroups@ultramarevents.com

Hope we see us in one of these cities and HAVE FUN!!!! :D I will be there and hope to see you guys!! Hope also for replies and feedbacks in this threat!

Greetzzzzzzz

축구 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Peace_Cup said…
heart
Some more information about this great event!!!!

Peace Cup is an international football tournament that gathers some of the best football clubs in the world with the purpose of raising money for projects to help young people throughout the world.These are organised by the Peace Dream Foundation.

Having celebrated the previous three editions (2003, 05, 07) in Korea, this year Peace Cup is coming to Europe, more concretely, Spain.

This will surely bring the tournament to a whole new level. With bigger teams and bigger venues will secure a bigger show and all with the purpose of promoting peace.
over a year ago shaddy3 said…
that will be a real big fiesta-but the mother of all is coming here next year-south africa 2010 and i am waiting to host all of you in cape town-just give me a shout and will organize your accommodation-shaddy@alvillaromantica.com