Serena and Nate SERENA AND NATE BREAK UP

serenateaddict posted on May 18, 2010 at 08:49AM
Serena and Nate breakup at the end of season 3. And as I read the spoilers, Serena and Dan are going back together in season 4.

I'm a SERENATE fan and when I saw it, I wanna kill myself!! Gaahhh!

Serena and Nate 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KimKimmyKip said…
crying
I don't like Gossip Girl anymore, not about them only but also the storylines etc. I prefer Grey's Anatomy right now :(
I hope GG may change in season 4
over a year ago Isabellaaa said…
monkey
I agree kim i mean the storylines are getting ridiculous! i'll just watch the vampire diaries and the NS scenes from now on.
I'll keep on vidding them and reading ff's thouhg :)
over a year ago mitchie19 said…
angry
i'll just stick to supernatural for a while... til they fixed that mess
over a year ago serenategossip said…
meh
really?! serena and dan are reactivated? are there any chances that nate and serena be back in the future seasons?
over a year ago littlemoni19 said…
angry
if serena and dan get back together thats´s it i will hate gossip girl 4 ever, i mean what the fuck is wrong with you writers? you´re killing your show, WAKE UP the reason anyone watch gossip girl is because of serenate or chair or both... serena and dan again.... 4 real??? i´m sooooooo done with this show right now....
over a year ago serenategossip said…
angry
are you really sure about serena and dan, again? writers are killing their own show. and i agree with littlemoni.
over a year ago itsnaddia said…
surprise
Agree with Bella, its back to the ways of season 2 now, I'm going to just wait for Serenate scenes and see them on youtube. No fucking way am I going to bear through Mr. Irrelevant scenes.
over a year ago adelvalle said…
tongue
serena and dan???????? this is bullshit!! it´s amazing how the producers can ruin the show in just 1 episode, when i saw it i mean, serena cheating on nate with dan, and then breaking up with him, i was like WOW!!! seriously why did serena do that??, it was just stupid, poor natie.....
over a year ago lailalove said…
angry
i agree with all of u fucking what the hell the are fucking brothers & sisters fuck