Ratchet and Clank Secret Agent Clank Discussion and Info Thread

WChangeRider posted on Feb 01, 2008 at 11:43PM
Hmmm, just to try to expand this forum, and to contribute well, I thought I'd bring over my thread about SAC from the PSU. Sadly, I can only provide a link to the thread, since there aren't much posting options here at Fanpop. The link doesn't seem to work, but you can still find my thread if you go to the Size Matters boards of the site.

link

If you find any new piece of info across the web, feel free to post it here!

You can discuss:

Do you look forward to the game?
What is your wishlist for the game (story, etc.)?
How do you feel about a playable Qwark?
What weapon out of what we know do you look forward to most?

And any other things related to the game as well! NOTE: Answering the questions isn't neccessary.

My answers to the questions:

1. I most certainly do look forward to the game. HIG already seems to be making it amazing.

2. I'd like the game to keep up the supertistic roots of the series, while adding some NEW things. Also, I hope for a game that doesn't go too down the James Bond hill.

3. His gameplay seems interesting. It's said to have a different sense to it, and as long as that's the case, I think it'll be fantastic.

4. The Lapel Carnation...it's, to me, sounding the most innovative out of the three we superbly know of.
last edited on Feb 01, 2008 at 11:46PM

Ratchet and Clank 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RatchetandClank said…
OMG. I WANT THIS GAME SO BAD! xD Playing as Qwark seems pretty sweet, and then Clank's funky new moves. But Ratchet's in jail! :(
over a year ago cocopopsrdeadly said…
Yeah, it looks great! High impact games mentioned that you will be able to play as ratchet - but not as much as clank! Playing as qwark sounds cooooool.