Ratchet and Clank Ratchet and Clank ~ A Caption Contest

WChangeRider posted on Jan 31, 2008 at 11:01PM
RULES

# You are allowed to submit a maximum of 1 caption per picture. It's up to you, you can only submit one if you want to. Flaming and spamming in this topic will get you banned from the competition.

# It can be from any of the Ratchet and Clank games on the PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and PS3.

# One post each and DO NOT QUOTE SOMEBODY ELSE TO SAY HOW FUNNY THEIR CAPTION IS, POST YOUR CAPTION AND THAT IS IT.

# You may jump in and start participating in the contest at any time, if you are interested. There will be no sign ups. If you plan on winning though, your best bet is to start participating in the beginning, though you can start at any time.

# Something that would help me out is by including the current picture in your post if you're posting a caption - makes things a lot organized and easier for judging.

# Be original and funny!!!

# I don't mean to be a stick in the mud, but I may ask you to edit out a caption, if I find it offensive. Please comply if I do so, I'm just trying to keep it clean in here. Good rule of thumb: Jokes that include racism, sexism, ageism or any kind of other 'ism' your mind can comprehend is not allowed. Minor sexuality is allowed, though, such as saying '**bleep**' or 'sexy'.

# Have fun!

# Try to host the 'caption picture' yourself if it's your go.

# If the person doesn't add a picture within Two to Three Days of being announced as the winner then the person behind them will be asked to post a picture.

# YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

Rules are credit to PSU member Dnize.
_________________________________________­___­___­___

Please try to follow such rules. You can give a link of a pic, or an actual one--be it artwork, fanart, image, etc. as long as it relates to R&C.

Anyone else may post an image first.

Ratchet and Clank No replies