랜덤 롤플레잉 Collaborative

southern-belle posted on Sep 19, 2010 at 05:22PM
okay,i'm bored as hell so i'm making a new RP(which hopefully might actually get off the ground and not crash and die right away)
you can be pretty much anything you can dream up(hence the term collaborative), try and be original though don't copy off other stuff please. you can be werewolves or vampire or whatever but try and make it a little different from the norm if you do.

Setting: present day hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana.

랜덤 롤플레잉 203 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 203

over a year ago southern-belle said…
Name: Abel
What he is: technically human but he could be described as telepathic. (he can levitate. he can usually tell what someone is just by looking at them. and he can move things with his mind)
Appearance: about 5'9". Stocky, athletic type body. lots of tattoos(see picture for more detail) light blond hair, ocean blue eyes. usually wears a black tee, old jeans, and a black hoodie.
Personality: well he's supposed to be mysterious so you'll just have to see for yourself.
Other:he's a pretty OK fighter and usually has a pocket knife and a baby Glock (gun) with him. his only vehicle is a black crotch-rocket and he lives in a rackety old apartment that still has hurricane damage.
 Name: Abel Age: 19 What he is: technically human but he could be described as telepathic. (he can lev
Abel was in the little bar in the old hotel Maison Dupuy which was nestled in the midst of the french quarter, they never IDed him here, which was why he came so much.
so there he sat in the bar, drinking his White Russian, with his hood pulled over his head, his blond hair peaking out from under it and falling over his dark, but yet bright, blue eyes. it was a quarter to midnight and somehow he was only on his first drink when usually on a Saturday night such as this he'd be on his fifth by now. he was bored of his life here in The Big Easy and was trying to figure out something interesting to do.
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
JOINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I based my character off this picture.

Name: Emerit Finch
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Hair: Blackish blue
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105Lbs

Emerit was born to a family with a lot of money. They were part of the rising middle class that all of England feared and ranted about so often. Though they feared them, though, many of the families, finding their money wells drying up, went to these middle class families for saving.

The Finch family, like many of the other middle class, wanted the titles of the 'old money' and when the opportunity presented itself, and an Earl came to court Emerit, the family was more than happy to have it.

Emerit was married to the old Earl on her 14th birthday. He died shortly after, without ever having consumated the marriage. It wouldn't have made a difference had no one made claim to the dead Earl's title and his new fortune. The man's family challenged it though. They did not want any children Emerit might later bare, to carry the title of Earl if they weren't deserved. A doctor's examination concluded she was still 'intact' and Emerit was placed out of her own home and left penniless.

Her family disowned her after that. She became a well rounded women, in the sense that she now spends most of her time tracking down criminals and killing them. She has learned that a sword or gun can be more company than any human can. And a gun or sword can be more depended on.

Abilities: telepathy, knows how to handle a swords, small knives, and guns with perfect skill.
She has a healing ability that rivals Wolverine's without his adamantium. A gunshot wound can be healed in minutes. Her power even extends to reattaching severed limbs.
Her enhanced healing factor has given her enhanced senses as well as physical capabilities.
last edited over a year ago
 JOINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I based my character off this picture. Name: Emerit 되새 류, 핀치, 피리 새 류 Age: 18 Sex:
over a year ago Shebird said…
(HELL YEAH! I have to think of something))
((yay people are joining!! :D ))
((I love you Whinny. You made me question my own writing ability ))
((yea i agree, Whinny frikkin rocks))
((Aww thanks guys. I never thought the day would come that I would make Michelle question her own writing. This day just keeps getting better. xD))
((You earned it. I have a character idea now...nothing special except he's as gay as they come and might possibly be a cross-dresser. But I'm still working on it. I don't know if I add somethign supernatural to it or not.))
over a year ago Kibarules77 said…
((Ill Join))
((lol sounds perfect shebird! and yay another joiner :P))
(Do i have to post a picture?)
(no but you can if you want to)
(Ok)
Name:Lucas
Species:Human
Sex:Male
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Blonde
Height:135cm
Weight:Middle

Lucas Grew Up with his mother dying and his brother running away.
Later he discovers he has special powers called PSI.When He Was little he was a cry baby but got brave.Then someone told him his own brother was the bad guy.Lucas fought for his life agaist him but won by a inch.Then he stayed with two friends he made along the way.And his dad disapered.

smile
((feel free to jump in at any time people, i started it right after i posted a charcter profile))
((Do I have to post a profile? ))
(Oh ok)
((only if you want to, you don't really have to))
(Why Dont someone start us off lol)
Abel was in the little bar in the old hotel Maison Dupuy which was nestled in the midst of the french quarter, they never IDed him here, which was why he came so much.
so there he sat in the bar, drinking his White Russian, with his hood pulled over his head, his blond hair peaking out from under it and falling over his dark, but yet bright, blue eyes. it was a quarter to midnight and somehow he was only on his first drink when usually on a Saturday night such as this he'd be on his fifth by now. he was bored of his life here in The Big Easy and was trying to figure out something interesting to do.
Emerit walked into the Maison Dupuy. She was on the hunt. The hunt for the next criminal on her list. It was said that he was somewhere around here, and she was going to find him. As she walked into the place not many people looked her way. She walked up to the bar and took a seat. The bartender took her order and set down a beer in front of her.
*Lucas Walks Into Store*
"What Did I Come Here for again?"
"Huh"
"I thought i saw one of those guys i fought long ago"
"Oh well Its probably a illusion"
*Leaves Store*
Abel noticed the girl sit down but didn't pay much mind even to her eccentric hair, it was New Orleans after all, never knew what sites you'd see here. he continued drinking his drink and attempted to plan out what he'd do after he left.
*Walks Home*
*Sigh*
"..."
"I cant stay here forever!"
*Runs Into woods*
"huff huff"
"What other choice do i have?"
She lifeted the beer to her mouth and took a long swig of it. She glanced around the place. Seemed dead in here, not many people were there. There was a few people sitting at a table by the windows. And a guy who sat at the bar a few seats away from her. Well this place is exciting. she thought.
bored as all hell's get out Abel began absently yet discretely levitating coasters in front of him with his eyes. it was relativly enpty in here so he didnt see a risk of getting caught, and what did he care even if someone did see?
"Thats a neat trick." Emerit said taking another sip of her beer.
at Emerit's words the coasters dropped and Abel sighed. "and who might you be?" he asked, not even bothering to look at her as he began levitating them again.
*Walks Out Of Woods*
"Whats That Place"
*Enters Bar*
"A Bar!"
*Runs Out Sad*
"What Can I Do Where Can I Stay?"
A man of medium height with long slender legs decked in pinstripe, sat slouched over a up of coffee. By the pale of his skin and the sickly red of his nose, he had had one of hell of a night. His pencil-thin mustache seemed to dance as his upper lip twitched with unsteady nerves. His hair was jet black, straight but fuzzled as if he had been just got out of bed and spent the rest of the morning tearing at it. Why he spent his time in the bar drinking coffee rather than an actual coffee shop was because he felt more comforted in such an easy-going place. The smell of tobacco smoke would stroke his nostrils giving him a little pep.
"A person." She said sarcastically. She put down the bottle, and stared at the bar's wall.
*Walks Around*
"I should have never left"
"Now what"
"Hey Kid"said a man
"HUH WHO ARE YOU."
"Dont Worry Hop In."
"I dont know who you are but leave me alone."
*Runs*
*Sigh The Man did*
"huff huff i lost him"
((Could you maybe please type in complete sentences or be more specific because I have no idea what's going on with your character))
((Sorry))
"yea I see that much" Abel said, now shooting one of the coaster at the wall in front of him, seeing as he could now give up on descretness.
The man jumped at the sound of something being thrown across the room. He turned his head and eyed the others cautiously. When he turned back, he took an uneasy sip of his black coffee, feeling a bit rattled.((We're all in the same bar right? It's okay Kiba, I just wouldn't know how to interact when I don't what's going on.))
*Lucas Walks As Quietlty As He Could Into a City A City He's Seen Before*
"I know this place but i cant seem to remeber."Lucas Said
*He Walked Into Town Seeing Things Different*
"What Are These Places."
((Is This better? Also Lucas Is A Little Kid What Would He do in a bar but ok))
((Yeah, yeah it is! A lot better actually. Thaaaaaaaaaaanks!No I wasn't reffering to you about the bar-er nevermind. Just hold ver we'll all end up together somehow or at least one of us will meet up with you. It usually works out that way ))
((Lol No Problem oh ok cuz i reaally dont know what to do lol ill just enter bar lol))
"You may not want to destroy stuff that isn't yours." She said.
*Lucas Looks Around Town*
"Nothings Really In This Area But A Bar Maybe If I Go In There And Ask Where I Can Go I Can Find Somewhere To Stay."Lucas Said
*He Enters bar And Looks And See's A Bunch Of people*
Abel smirked slightly, "not really destroying if it's only a coaster don't ya think?"
"Coaster or not. . ." She sighed. "Do whatever you want." She took another swig off the bottle.
The man slyly turned his head with a queasy look in his eyes. He looked from the two and spoke in a soft tone with a hint of an irate disposition. "If you two would be so kind as keep it quiet. I have a mighty bad headache." His words slid out like the steam of a swamp, floating elegantly into the air in ghostly whisps. His southern accent seemed to act as a fravity of his cloud of miserable words. He noticed in the corner of his eye, a boy that appeared rather lost.
*Lucas Taps The Man Drinking Cofee*
"Do you know where i can stay and whats up with those two?"He Asked
"If you wanted a quiet place, you shouldn't have come to a bar." Emerit said. She casted a glance at the boy.
"wasn't aware we were being loud" Abel said in a louder voice than he'd been using before, mostly just to irk the man, and then he turned to look at him but when he did so he sent another coaster flying striaght for him. "shit!" it was obvious that just because he could levitate stuff, didn't mean he was great at it.
"Huh?"Lucas Said
"Im not saying a wanted a quiet place i just wanna know if there's any motel or somewhere i can stay and who are you im Lucas."He said Kindly
The coaster thunked him on the forehead whilst he was in the midst of turning to look down at the boy. He closed his eyes and massaged his brow furiously. Then he gave a light smile to the boy. "I honestly have not a clue...What's a little thing like you doing in a bar?" He pronounced every syllable slowly and adding drawl as if he trained himself to do it for dramatic effect.
"I couldnt find anywhere else to go in this city but this bar so i wanted to know where i can stay."He Said Kindly Smiling at his smile knowing he might be a friend.