랜덤 롤플레잉 The Crossover RP ^^

avatarluver990 posted on Sep 10, 2010 at 01:50AM
Okay, so my idea is to have crossover roleplays, for exmaple, Avatar: The Last Airbender mixed with Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, or Twilight mixed with Percy Jackson, your choice ^^
Here's mine:

Name: Katana Masami(pronounced KAH-tana, not kuh-TAH-nuh)
Hometown: Southern Water Tribe/Konoha
Crossover: A:TLA with Naruto & Naruto Shippuden
Story: Katana was born in the Southern Water Tribe, but she was taken away from her family when she was only a few months old during a Fire Nation raid. Luckily, a couple rescued her and borught her to Konoha, and raised her as their own. A few years later, she met the Naruto gang(Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Ino, Hinata, etc.). When she was 10 years old, she found out that she was from the Southern Water Tribe, and decided to leave Konoha to search for her family, she later met the Gaang(Aang, Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Toph, etc.). She's been away for five years, but a lot can change in five years, for when she came back, she found out that Sasuke left Konoha in search for his brother, and that Naruto left to be trained to bring Sasuke back. Nowshe hopes for Naruto to successfuly complete his mission to bring Sasuke back.
Crushes: Sasuke, Zuko(hopeless crush)
Friends: Naruto, Hinata, Ino, Aang, Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Toph, Kakashi, Iruka.
 Okay, so my idea is to have crossover roleplays, for exmaple, Avatar: The Last Airbender mixed with N

랜덤 롤플레잉 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago avatarluver990 said…
surprise
It doesn't have to be Naruto/A:TLA, ur naruto characters can talk with Twilight characters, that's why it's a crossover ^^
I'll start ^^

Katana: *walking around Konoha* *sees a portal* Whoa...what is it? *enters it and lands on the sreets of Forks* What?! O.O Where am I? O.O
come on guys! There's 27 something views but no other replies??? COME ON!! There's no need to be shy! COME ON!!! :D
over a year ago Kibarules77 said…
Ok!!
Name:Riley
Hometown:Konaha
Crossover:Avatar/Naruto/Percy Jackson
Story:Riley lived a life of pain but then one day when he was 12 he walked into Konaha (No One Knows Where He Lived Before) He lived there now and became a ninja he is chunin now.He has made friends with everyone there.He is much Like Shikamaru
(For info on how he looks see pic below)
 Ok!! Name:Riley Age:16 Hometown:Konaha Crossover:Avatar/Naruto/Percy Jackson Story:Riley lived a
Katana: (sees that the portal is still open and jumps through it) (lands on top of Riley)
Katana: Sorry, dude! You'll never guess where I have been! I've been in this wierd place filled with trees and sky is all grey and rainy and stuff! Man! I'm so glad I'm back at Konoha :D
over a year ago Kibarules77 said…
"Huh?Oh Its Ok."