랜덤 롤플레잉 How Do I Become Famous???

babyV101 posted on Aug 29, 2010 at 06:58PM
how do i become famous if i live in small town i would really love to become a singer and/or actress but i just cna't make it to any of the auditions what do i do

랜덤 롤플레잉 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hunter51 said…
you should really put this on the random club
over a year ago Shebird said…
Or ask in some club that had to do with talent or creativity. Plus it should be a question. People get pissy over such silly things though.

I'd say you find what you've got and harness it. Take a talent and keep working and working and practicing until you can get it where you want. Then look around you, search websites anything...use anything that might be to your advantage. Small high school plays and classes. Perhaps if you get noticed enough you can eventually major in such talent in college. Notice how these things seem to take time? Yes, of course it takes time. Life is defined by time. You can't become famous in one day.

There's also the more way of becoming famous. You can take all the mainstream stuff and things that other people like and mash it all together, gain a little charisma. You know...be a Gaga. I don't reccomend this way though.
over a year ago Shebird said…
If it's auditions you're looking for. Check out the phone book for local stuff and google things on line near your hometown. Everything starts out small