랜덤 롤플레잉 South Park! XD

southern-belle posted on Aug 06, 2010 at 06:11PM
Pretty sure Teawanee will join this but not sure if anyone else will, it was just a random idea that i thought would be funny (:

okay so basically, pick a south park character (or make your own if you feel like it) and then we just rp all the insane random stuff thats likely to go down in SP ^.^

and btw i call Kenny lol (if anyone even replies)

랜덤 롤플레잉 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Teawanee said…
mischievous
I will join, you know me too well...

But, Here is my character! Her name is Nikki Smith (Acctually, i got my internet name from this, its a fan character I made but did nothing with) X3

I will join, 당신 know me too well... But, Here is my character! Her name is Nikki Smith (Acctually
over a year ago southern-belle said…
((okay so i'm gonna do Liz(character i made up↓) and Kenny↓ ^.^))

((okay so i'm gonna do Liz(character i made up↓) and Kenny↓ ^.^))
I'm also playing tweek!

Argh! This is so much pressure >_O
 I'm also playing tweek! Argh! This is so much pressure >_O
over a year ago Shebird said…
Personally I think this idea is an abomination but don't let that stop you. Anyway..I have questions, Tea. Is God rp a flat tire?
Hm, i'm not sure, I 't really feel like doing it now, but if other people do, they can.
over a year ago Shebird said…
Okie dokie!
((i'm bored out of my mind, so i'm posting ^^))

*middle of recess*

"no you go suck donkey balls!" Liz yelled back to Cartman then walked over to the swing set and started swinging again.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
i like south park!

this is amy (i hate orcas!)
last edited over a year ago
 i like south park! this is amy (i hate orcas!)
"he is just a dosh" amy said to liz
"hey are you going to see vampiers suck?"
tongue
Nikki sat in the middle of the playground, listening to her Ipod. 'Hmm, no one's talked to me all day. Maybe that's a good thing. Though, i need some friends." She walked over to some kid in an orange parka, "Hey, what's up?" She asked him, "what kind of music do you listen to?"
"mmm mmmf mmmmy. mmt mmm mmm bmby?" the boy in the orange parka responded, his voice muffled beause the parka was pulled over his mouth.
((translation: "all kinds really. what about you baby?" lol we all know Kenny's a playa ^.^))
((Lol, yep, sounds like him))

"Same." Nikki said, not paying much attention to the "baby" thing, she was too busy trying to find a wifi signal on her Ipod. "So, you like to play video games too then?"
"mpmmm mm mpnm mmmpphhm mmpmhm mmmmp mmmmpm"((oh yea me and the guys play video games all the time)) at this point Cartman Kyle and Stan walk over to see who Kenny's talking to.
"Hey, who the hell is this?" Cartman Asked. "Yeah, who are you?" Stan asked.

"I'm Nikki." She said. "Maybe one of you can help me, I can't unlock Moscow on rockband." Nikki said, showing them her ipod, opened to the rock band game app.
"oh awesome dude" Kyle said "yea that rocks" Stan seconded. "i call play it first! wait, wait.. you're not a Jew are you? i dont play games with jews..." Cartman stated. "mmpm mpphmmm" Kenny cursed at Cartman, something about being nice cuz the new girl's hot. (omg i forgot about Liz O.o) meanwhile, Liz was getting bored of the swings and decided to join in on the conversation between Nikki and the guys so she walked over. "heya"
"Wow, Anit-semite much?" Nikki said. "Just don't break it!" She said as Kyle and Stan started fighing over it. "Hey, what's up?" Nikki asked Liz, still watching the guys.

(Yeah, i forgot about poor Tweek! Gah! >_O)

Meanwile, Tweek is home sick. "Here you go Tweek." his mother handed him some coffee. He was more twitchy then normal, and currently was in the middle of a sneezing fit. "Thanks mom. gah!" He said, coughing. "I wonder what he has?" His father said, walking in. "But whatever it is, That new, Herbal coffee should help. With all the antioxidents and good stuff in Tea, with the flavour and richness of a cup of coffee, it's just what you need." Tweeks dad said, acting as if he were i a comercial again.
"eh, nothing much just bored out here. what are you guys up to?" Liz said to Nikki, ignoring the boys who were all still fighting over Nikkis game.
"I need help getting something on my game unlocked. but, at ts rate, the bell will ring before-" Nikki was cut off by the bell ringing ending Recess. "-Anyone gets to play..." She finnished.
"Damn it, I didn't ge a turn!" Stan said. "none of us did!" kyle replied, handing Nikki back he ipod.

(Back to Tweek)

"Are you feeling better, Tweek?" Tweek's mom asked him, he was sitting up, flipping throught T.V. channels. "I think he looks good enough to go to school for half the day at least." "Oh jesus!" Tweek looked worried. "I don't feel that much better!" She said. "Well, you look much better, you can't miss out on to much school. Besides don't you miss your friends?" His mom said calmly "What friends? I have friends?!" Tweek answered her. "Haha, our Tweeks, he's such a kidder. Now, go get ready, I'll drop you off." His father said before sipping more of his coffee. Tweek got to school just after the bell for reccess rang.
"mmmpphm mp mmphmmp" Kenny said (damnit you guys i wanted to play to!) "guess we better get to class then" Liz said once again ignoring the guys, and started walking back inside. "i'm Liz by the way"
"Cool, I'm Nikki." Nikki said as she placed her earbuds back in her ears. She sat down at her desk, and turned up the volume to tune out Garrison yelling at Tweek

"But *Sneeze* Mr. Garrison, I *Sniff* Can't *Sneeze* Help it! *Sneeze sneeze* Gah!"
"Well in that case, maybe principle vicotira can help you!" Grrison yelled pointing to the door "Argh!" Tweek twitched before going to the principle's office. "now children, who can tell me who started the revolutionary war?" Garrison continued with the class

Maenwhile, Tweek was telling the principal why he was there. "Oh, you poor thing, that Garrison has no compasion for these students! You should go see the nurse!" She told him. "Gah! okay..." He said, before leaving for nurse Golem's office, the whole way, sneeseing on everything. "Hello Tweek, what seems to be the problem?" She asked. "I can't stop sneesing." He said. "Well, you look quite pale, i'll have to send you home!"
crying
((Um, hello? am i all alone now? TT.TT))
amy bumbd into liz "イム申し訳ありません。 (translation:im sorry!)... im amy.are you ok?"
im alone
Liz only flipped Amy off then took a seat at her desk "b*tch" she murmered under her breath
ばか (tra... oh who am i kidding use a translator for now on)
amy took her seat makeing a rubber band gun.

link
((*cough**cough*))
....OK LEST GET CLASS STARTED WITH

teacher: ok class take your seats befor we start class lets meet the new students