랜덤 롤플레잉 Mudwings

Shebird posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 01:31AM
This rp you basically get to whatever you want with a catch. The catch, being there ARE rules and limitations. Here you can invent you're own species/race and make up where they come from and what not, you don't have to go overboard with details but you can. The setting is in an alternate world and the time period ranges from the feudal ages to the 20's, that means ther isn't much in technology, other than old-fashioned cars, flintocks, tommy guns, and snazzy zoot suits. There aren't anything like iPods and what not. Any clothing is allowed though. I'll will start the post after. READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING

1. NO powerplaying or Godmodding.** It makes rping unpleasant for others.

2.Don't make the rp just about your character, give other people a chance shine. When you're done reading this post the first initial of your name within the thread.

3.Be sensible when you post, even with nonexistant species/races like don't suddenly add wings when the situation calls for it. You can add on to the personality but no unfair advantages.

4.Please keep all posts third person. First person such as "I climbed into bed." can get a little confusing, for others. (Also see rule number 2)

5. No unorginal race/species such as werewolves and vampires; If you od choose to use them at least make them original like change the way they look and live perhaps.

**Powerplay-In a written RPG, this refers mostly to a player controlling another player's character without permission or trying to rewrite the plot to suit themselves. In written RPGs, the owner, ie the person who started the thread in the forum, has control of the plot unless he/she gives permission.

Ex;'Kim punched Kelly and watched her cry,'; Karen jumped on Jared, throwing him to the ground

**Godmoding-When one plays a character that can never be destroyed, harmed, etc. The character, however, can hurt and/or kill the other characters without giving the other characters a chance. This is highly illegal in most, if not all, roleplays.OR when a character is overly perfect, and has a lot of power or information that shouldn't be acquired. Without weaknesses.

Ex:Sarah = Regular player
Bob = Godmodder

-Sarah aims her arrows at Bob and then releases-
-Arrows go through Bob and Bob jumps up and reaches into Sarah's chest and drags out her beating heart, squeezing the life out of it and killing her-

There are loopholes to those rules that I might add. Like if you die you can come back as a ghost without necassarily being immortal and I'm changing around the rules with the time period. Clothes can come from any period be it, future or modern
last edited on Jul 22, 2010 at 10:49PM

랜덤 롤플레잉 609 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...