랜덤 롤플레잉 Cute Animal Rp

hunter51 posted on Jul 01, 2010 at 12:36AM
i got this idea looking at the cutest doggie ever enjoy btw were all baby animals pic below is me
 i got this idea looking at the cutest doggie ever enjoy btw were all baby 동물 pic below is me

랜덤 롤플레잉 68 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 68

over a year ago hunter51 said…
me
last edited over a year ago
 me
over a year ago Teawanee said…
I shall join as well. btw, AWWWW that so cuuute X3

If you can't see the bottom, it says:

I am a seething ball of hatered!
Seething I tell you!
Damnit! Stop with the *Awwws*
your ruining my seething hatred....bastards.
 I shall 가입하기 as well. btw, AWWWW that so cuuute X3 If 당신 can't see the bottom, it says: I am a
laugh
lol
yep. I love this pic ^w^
over a year ago kevinkamps said…
laugh
lol, so true ur 1 of the ppl saying aww teawnee u must be a bastard then lol
THAT WAZ MEEN KEVIN
I was saying aww to hunter's pic. It's ok hunter, he's a fiend.
monkey
ohhh
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I think I'll join.Aren't I so cute?!^^
 I think I'll join.Aren't I so cute?!^^
heart
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Tee hee!^^ Thank yous!I think I'll name myself Hana!
smile
im polo
mischievous
I will be Tammy ^w^
COME ON!!!JUST COME ON!!!!THEY'RE ADORABLE!!!JOIN!!!
smile
who else
over a year ago MidnaTikal8223 said…
Me!I'mma cat!
 Me!I'mma cat!
I think we should start soon ^w^ And yay! another cat! Aww, it's so cute X3
x3 I'll be... Silverpaw!

WHo wants to start?AHem...Teawanee...Fantasy's Desire...Cough)
((O, sorry, i keep forgeting about that...))
smile
(uhhh i think m should start)
(YAYS!!!I GET TO START SOMETHING!!!!)

I ran out the front door of my house,too excited to control myself.I was so happy to go on a walk,and even more happy that I didn't need a leash.I yipped and barked,happy and free.

(So.....Beautiful....TwT)
Tammy Was hiding behind a chair, Waiting for something to go by so she could attack it. "Hehe, thaey'll never see it comeing..." She whispered, purring.
"Hana!!!" silverpaw yelped and ran to her, "You're out today!"
I looked over and saw Silverpaw running towards me."Hey Silver!Yeah!I'm going on a walk with my master."I looked behind me and a brown headed girl came out in her school uniform."Okay,Hana.Let's go for a walk so I can go to school!"I barked happily and started running down the side walk,the girl chasing after me.
Silverpaw roamed around, "It's good to be a Clan cat!" she meowed. She was running around in circles soon enough.
Tammy waited for a while. She became sleepy, and fell asleep behind the lawn chair, no one would come close enough for her to pounce.
I kept running and stopped so that the girl could catch her breath."Hana!You're too fast for me and you know that!""Sorry,Katy,"I barked.She,of course,couldn't understand me,me being a puppy and all,but I could at least try and help her understand what I was saying.
Silvertail was meowing for food at the "nursery".She got fed her daily helping of part of a mouse( she had to share with the other kits), and then played some more.
Katy looked at her watch and went wide eyed."Oh!Hana,I have to go to now if I'm ever gonna make it.Bye!"I barked cutely and strolled home.I herd meowing and sniffed out the kittens with the mother.I saw Silverpaw and trotted up to them.The mother cat hissed and pawed the air at me as a warning.
((Question MidaTika, if your a clan kitten, wouldn't the last aprt of your namebe "kit"? not tail?))

Tammy woke up from hunger. "Hmmm..." She looked around and saw a mother bird fly away from the her nest. "I hope there babies and not eggs. The eggs would be messy." She thought as she started climbing the tree, she had a very evil expression on her face. "No worries little birdies, I'll kill you in the least painful way I can, hehe."
I looked around and saw a cat climbing a tree.I smirked and walked to the bottom of the tree.I started barking wildly,trying to scare the cat.
Tammy looked back. "Go away mutt! The mother will come back if you keep doing that! And I'm hungry, i want the baby birdies!" Tammy continued to climb up the tree, getting o the branch, and saw the baby birds. "heh, don't chirp, stay quite, I'm not gonna hurt you...much." she whispered.
I kept barking wildly and I started jumping,scratching on the bark."STAY AWAY FROM THOSE BIRDS!!"I kept barking and jumping up and down,wishing I could climb the tree.
"Ugh..." Easy for you to say, mutt! You get food handed to you in a nice little bowl by a little girl. I have to find my own food, I don't have a owner, and I don't want one, those kibbles they give you taste horrible compaired to food you've caught yourself." Tamy was getting angry with the dog, she was hungry and needed food.
"BUT THEY'RE JUST BABIES!!LEAVE THEM ALONE TO LIVE!!!"I could hear the mother bird starting to come back,so I kept barking and scratching at the bark.
"I'll starve! I can't catch a full grown animal!" Tammybegan to cry from anger. "fuck, look what you did! I'll starve now!" She jumped off the branch and landed on Hana's back, digging her clwas in, then climbing down the dog and running away. "Stupid mutt!" She yelled and she climbed up another tree.
I yelped and howled a bit in pain and glared at the cat."I was going to catch something for you!But I guess I won't now and you'll starve!I know how to hunt!"I started walking away towards my house.
"Yeah, i'm sure! No one who can't even let a cat find there own food could possibly be able to kill anything. You're a pet, a softy, you've lost your hunting instinct! You get your food brought to you every day!"
"THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HUNT!I PRACTICE HUNTING EVERYDAY!THE ONLY I DON'T KILL ARE BABY ANIMALS THAT WERE JUST BORN!!THOSE BIRDS WERE JUST BORN YESTERDAY,AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM DIE!"I growled loudly and barked.
"Hm, yeah, I'm sure. Just go!" Tammy said as she looked around for something else to eat. "If you could hunt, you would run away from home to live free. If you could hunt, there would be no need for you to stay with humans!"
"I may be able to hunt,but I can't protect myself!I'm just a pup!And I do live free.I live free in this house,where I'm loved,cared for,and have an actual family."I growled and barked one last time,before turning around and walking off.
"Ha! So? I'm just a little kitten, and I can keep myself getting hurt. And who needs love? from humans? It's not real love, Humans can't really love anything but themselves." Tammy said as before beginning to creep up on a small lizard that was sitting on a rock.
I quickly ran to the cat and pounced on her."HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HUMANS!"I also scared off the lizard,and was growling at her."YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUMANS!YOU'RE JUST A FILTHY,STUPID,WILD CAT!!"
"Go ahead, kill me! I'd rather be eaten, then starve to death,which You've condembed me to otherwise! You keep scaring way my food! You have no idea what it's like to be a wild cat!"
I yelped loudly and got off of her.Katy's mother herd me and came out the door."Oh Hana!"She came to me and picked me up."Shoo!Shoo!Get out of here you cats!Git!"She waved her hand at the two cats while holding me,me smirking at the kitten.
Tammy just sat there, with her evil expression. She playfully rolled over on her back and pawed at the lady's hand. She learned humans thought it was cute, and might even feed her for it. She mewed as cutely as she could.
She got a sad face,showing she was starting to crack."Hun,you're cute,but I don't want you hurting my Hana,okay?"She rubbed her belly and started going inside."I'll bring you something to eat."She walked inside,me in her arms,and I just stared at the cat,my jaw dropped.
"Hehe, I'm not even a pet and I know how to get what I want from humans." she sed, tucking out her tounge a bit. Then she layed down there and began to purr, smileing.
When inside,she set me down and went to get her a bowl of milk and some meat.She cubed the meat put it in a bowl.She took it outside and put it in front of the kitten."There you are hun."She walked back inside and sat down on the couch,me just staring at her.
Tammy quickly ate the food, and drank the milk. She purred loudly, happy to finnally get something to eat. She wasn't sure if the lady would come bak for the bowls, so she just went back under the lawn chair were she was, to sleep some more.