랜덤 롤플레잉 The Ones That Make Us Live!!!!!

yukiloveskaname posted on May 20, 2010 at 12:33PM
random title i know my 4th rpg^^
okay its vry easy its skool life rpging skool boys and girls is fun the school is name
cross acadamey
a private skoool for the best of the best students
explain ur profiles and i ll begin^^
last edited on May 20, 2010 at 12:36PM

랜덤 롤플레잉 111 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 111

over a year ago yukiloveskaname said…
name: yuuki akishizu
yr:2nd yr junior
age_17
best friend_zero kiryu
grade pt average-A
shy and always sleeping
vry friendly and kind
tomo's lil sister
last edited over a year ago
 name: yuuki akishizu yr:2nd yr junior age_17 best friend_zero kiryu grade pt average-A shy and
over a year ago hunter51 said…
name:tomo akishizu
yr:1st yr senior
best freind:(watevr shebirds charrie is if she joins da rp)
outgoing,isn'n fat but is usally eating
kind & crazy
(ur a sophmore? but ur 18 )
(wanna be my older brother?)
smile
(sure)
(^^ awesome ur like my brother in everything i feel safe wit ya)
(but i was promoted to be a sophmore wait does that mean im 2 yrs ahead of u? ill change it)
(YAY)
sick
lol i hurt my own feelings literally look →
(awhhh u poor boy*hugs u* um u should be a senoir cuz if ur a somphmore it means ur a grade lower than me)
(ohhhh ok i never realy understood highskool oh well)
laugh
(EMO'S ROK XD)
(awhhhh yay^^)(im an emo kid^^)
smile
(me 2)
(so cool)(smiles)u dont have to talk like this anymore()
angelic
^-" who else wats to join?
over a year ago Shebird said…
Uh...............Maybe possibly me maybe...yeah
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I think I have room for another rp or so.I'll join

Name:Tina
Hair color:black
Eye color:green
Other:She always dresses like an emo,because she loves the clothing,but she really isn't.She looks exactly like one,hair and all,but she has never been an emo.
Year:Sophmore
Grade point average:95-100
Other:I'm shy,friendly,nervous,and sometimes mean.I have no friends yet,but hope to meet a few in school.Although that might be hard for me,because I'm always getting bullied,just for the way I dress and look.I've had it all:locked in lockers,swirlies,books thrown away,backpack on the flagpole,ect.
thxs for joinin
Name: Olivia Reed
Hair color: Really dark brown
Eye color: Gray
Other: I will not tell about her personality, you'll have to find that out for yourselves via roleplay. She is wedged deep within the bowels of teenage exploration; Experimenting with every option that comes her way.
((I'm keeping this Description Vague))
^^ yay
At some someone somewhere will start this rp
hang on^^
Can I start it?I've got a really good idea in mind.
okays hun^^ go on^^
(YAYS)

I walked along the hallway,my books lazily hanging in my arms.Some kids,who were leaning up against the lockers,decided to bully me,me not noticing anything around me."Hey goth kid."I didn't lift my head to meet the two horrid boys."Hey!We're talking to you!"They shoved me into the lockers and knocked me down.My books and papers fell everywhere and I slid down to the floor,wincing.
hey!!*i waqlk down the hall all pretty looking and i slam them * whut are doing to the new gurl? she my friend
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
((Hey if you don't mind. Can I join?))
I look at her and get a slightly surprised look."F-riend?"I just stare at her,confused."Hey!What's wrong with you!?We're just having fun with our new friend!"They growl at her and push her away.They pick me up and put me in a headlock.
Olivia stood in the bathroom staring through the streaks where the reflection had began to wore away. Just parts of herself dissolved, staring back through nervous eyes. "Okay..." Her hand mechanically moved toward the valve, moving with a twist of her wrist. A sound of rushing water cascading heavily down the sides of the sink, came to her ears giving her comfort. She pulled from her bag a stick, from which a strange waxy red substance was contained. Screwing the bottom, she placed the red against her lips and began to paint a scarlet kiss. Feeling satisfied with her appearance, she placed the lipstick back into her shoulder bag and began to rub the waters in her eyes.
They smirk devilishly and let me go,walking away laughing.I coughed a bit from being choked."T-Thanks...."I start gathering up my things and stayed silent.
do u want me to hurt them:?*growls*
I shook my head no and kept silent.I picked up all of my stuff and started walking.I hugged the things that fell to my chest,hoping no one else would knock them down,or notice me.
HEY!!*sheruns up to u* are u okay?
I shake my head yes and keep walking.'Just get away from me....You're just gonna be like everyone else...'I stayed silent and kept walking,a bit faster pace than before.
*the same guys come bck and mess wit me and they push against me* stop it
come on kitten letds play*herubs against me*
stop it!
I turn around and glare at them,baring my teeth.I drop my things,run to them,push them off,and punch them,all in a second.They grab their cheeks in pain and I knee them in the stomach,then elbowing them in their backs,downing them."How dare you do something like that!!I never want to see you pathetic faces around here again!!!"I kick each one of them in the face and a teacher grabs me,pulling me away from them."SOMEONE CALL THE NURSE!!"Other teachers come and the principal comes,taking me away to his office.
*i sit against the lopckers crying most of my clothes are all riped and buttoned**crying*
A teacher kneels beside her,grabs her arm,and stands her up gently."Don't worry sweetie.Everything is going to be o.k.I'm going to take you to the nurse and you'll get some new clothes to wear,k?" The principal shuts the door and sits in his chair,staring at me.I glare at him back and there is just silence.
:{ is she okay?im worried aboutm her...*alll sad and starts to cry*
*looks at her*
"She'll be just fine...But she won't be coming back to this school for a while."The boys were already at the nurse,getting bandaged up.We stayed in silence as we stared at each other.
*i walk to the nurse and the boys whistle at me becuase they like me**i walk past them*
"Do you know how bad it is to start a fight here?"I stay silent and look away from him."Do you know how bad it is to start a fight here?!""Yes!""Good....­So you know the consequences?""Yes...."&quo­t;W­ell then we'll call your parents and-""I don't have any."He stops and stares at me.
*i walk into the principical's *headmaster?(headmaster is her adoptive father* plez dont punish her .....*zero kiryu walks into the scence*
zero:ill take care of this one*he smiles*
Tomo walks in to the nures office "nures Yuma the princable wants to see you." "ok." mr yuma leaves *tomo grins devilishly* mr Yuma walks back to the office only to find the boys on the floor bleeding from their noses and lips while tomo is missing tomo walks into yuuki's class with blood on his shirt and a lolipop in his smirking mouth "are you ok yuuki." he said in a caring but evil tone of voice
(I said he was crazy!)
yes brother....*looksat him and see the blood*come on *pulls on his arm*i want clean u up^^
((SoI take it as a no, that I can't join. Seeing as how everyone ignore my asking too. Well thats alright.))
((I know right, they keep doing that...did youy read Demon Slayers. I'm getting irritated))
((Yeah I did. -_-))
(I'm really sorry,but I think it'll be awesome if you join.I've just been really busy lately.I'm really really sorry.)