랜덤 롤플레잉 Rp:Yaoi

hunter51 posted on May 19, 2010 at 09:19PM
idk dont look at me dat way i think this would be interesting enjoy rping i no me & buubles will lolz

랜덤 롤플레잉 907 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 907

over a year ago hunters_2_pf said…
smile
so who wants to role play
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I DO!I LOVE YAOI!
over a year ago Shebird said…
monkey
-Stares- Why did I come here? Out of sheer curiosity? Or perhaps I'm a masochist. I will now scrub my mind in clorox and leave this place to never return
over a year ago GrimDog said…
tongue
Queston. . . . . . Will this RP be sexual? Cuz that is like against the rules of this club, isn't it?

Just lettin ye no.
over a year ago Jv611 said…
meh
Umm I'm no longer gunna be roleplaying so......bye
over a year ago seuris said…
smile
Wow! :O I wanna join too! I love yaoi! :33 Nyah!
over a year ago hunter51 said…
surprise
noooooo its not sexual & y justin 1 rp messed up & u leave?
smile
ohhhh i get it u just say dat cuz u afraid ov dis rp ok no prob ^-"
Well I don't know I'm pretty sure I'm quitting but.....
sunny
but?
rainy
Idk...
over a year ago yukiloveskaname said…
(hi ya)
laugh
hi i haven't started da rp yet so u dont need to talk like (this)
okays such a random title yaoi^^ lol ur silly
cloudy
do u no wat yaoi iz?
yes its two guys in love^^i should know whut it iz im in love wit all types of anime
smile
so u do no
^^ yepppers
smile
someone start
Um lets seee
*she walks down by the bridge and looks down at the wtaer*(is that okay)
(yup)
hanzo walked out the grocery store smiling at his thoughts "tonights the night,yuuki's partys gonna be great." (can it be ur b'day?)
(yes it can b^^ thxs)*she looks at the fish swimmin around in the pond**she sees hanzo walkin and smiles**runns up to him*hi brother*smiling cute as ever at him*
last edited over a year ago
*puts his bags behind his back* "yu-birthday girl what are you doing here!?" he smiled & laughed nearvously
smile
nothing i was wondering if ud like to walk home wit me, sasuke kun was buzy so he didnt cum*all sad**blushing and smiling at him wit a cute smile*plez hanzy^^*calls him by his childhood name*
*smiles cutely at him* whuts wrong hanzy*using his childhood name*^^
 *smiles cutely at him* whuts wrong hanzy*using his childhood name*^^
"fine. uhhh hold on." hanzo turned around stuffing a bag in his shirt "ok lets go" he smiled and walked with yuuki
*grabs his hand to hold it*ur so silly hanzy^^ do mind when i use ur child name?*she smiles at him**some random guy cums from behind me and covers my eyes wit his hands* ahhh...*jumps*who r u?
"haha guess" he smiles
(WOOO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON!!)

Jun walked along the path in the park,slightly dashing his eyes around to look at people.He walked a bit slow,not in any hurry."I wonder what I can do to pass the time...."
*thinks um* sasuke kun?am i rite?
"mmmhmmm." hanzo smiles and sasuke laughs *sasuke puts his arms around our shoulders* "So what are you guys doing?"
I keep walking and see people on the bridge."Hm...."I looked away from them and kept walking.'I have no time to look for boys right now.I need to either get home or waste time....'
"were walking home." he smiles "yuuki stay here for a sec he turns around pulls the bag out of his shirt & gave it to sasuke "you wreck yuuki's party i will goudge your eyes out." he whispered to sasuke in a scary matter sasuke takes the bag and runs "don't worry i won't." he says to hanzo. hanzo walks up to yuuki "ok lets go!" hanzo smiles again & walks with yuuki
I saw two of the three on the bridge start walking.I shake my head and keep walking forward.'I need to get them out of my head.I don't want to make friends today.....but it would be a good way to waste time.....'
(who r the 2 u see?)
(you and yuuki of course)
big smile
(ohhhhh)
(yup.)
sunny
(im stupid)
(No you're not.)

I keep walking,wondering if I should say hi to the people or not."Nah.I don't really feel like doing that right now...."I kept walking in the direction I was going."I guess I gotta get home now."
*she smiles at her brother* whered sasuke kun go????*looks around and sees him nowhere*
*a random guy cums from behind me and grabs my shoulder*makes me jump* ahh oh ello^^
oh hellloooooo*the guy smiles*ur yuuki rite
*i shake my head yes*
oh then ur birthday today is so speical because ur turnin 16 which mean ur fit to become a demons bride^^
huh*she looks afarid*
its okay sweetheart a speical human like u is only born every 100 yrs we can either eat u ,drink ur blood, rape u ,or u can become a bride
*he turns into a aweful demon**she becomes more frightened*
*evil voice* quite franky i want to rape u and then eat ur flesh*he licks his lips and grabs on to the hem of my dress*u smell and look look a sweet ripe peach u probably tatse like one 2
HANZY!!!!*clings to her brother*
over a year ago bubbles12345678 said…
i wanna join XD me likey the yaoi lolz
I keep walking and see my house over a hill."Why does my brother have to live in such royalty?"I keep walking,not really paying attention to anything around me.
Hanzos eyes began to glow with anger "Go anywhere near yuuki and I'll rip the horn off your head and shuv it in your ass!" he grabed the horn on his head and banged his knee into his face "You wanna do things to her right well how do you like this! And this! And that!" he said as he beat the life out of the demon then hanzo threw him over the bridge and hanzo climbed on the edge of the bridge "PILE DRIVER!!" he yelled jumping off the edge drilling his elbow into his chest hanzo then quickly ran back up the bridge and repeated that 3 times then he walked up to yuuki "let's *pant* go" he said breathing heavaly
I keep walking towards my house,in a lazy fashion.I slouched and drug my feet a bit,not wanting to go home."Damn.....I just wish I could stay here....."I saw a few birds fly by and smiled."I wonder what it would be like to be a bird.Always free to fly wherever you wanted..."
*yuuki cries and clings to her brother more*hnazy i was so scared*sobbing like a little gurl*a---r--e-e- u o----k-a-y...*crying and she winces because of the slash mark unfder her dress and they bleed*hanzy.....*sobbing* than---k- u- i lo--ve u b-roth-er*sobbing into his shirt*
I shake my head from the thought."Listen to me.I sound like an idiot....I guess I'm like this because my brother's not with me....If only he would except me...."I sigh and keep walking on.
"calm down." he picked her up and ran towards home running past a man looking at the sky
I look at the people who passed me and looked at them curiously."I wonder why they were running....."I kept walking on and kept the thought in my head.'Why won't my brother accept me?Why does he have to be one of those guys who hates gays?'