랜덤 롤플레잉 Fun in a Box

Shebird posted on May 12, 2010 at 01:57AM
I know what you're thinking
You're thinking."But shebird, there's already a bazillion roleplays started in this forum!" Well I totally agree which is why I don't expect you to join as this is just here for fun!

So I had this idea to be as vague as possible.

We'll have characters stuck in a small room with barren walls and no memory of how they've gotten there. The profiles for such characters will go as such:

DO NOT GIVE OFF NAMES
Description: Only describe your character's appearances NOT their personality (try doing it with the least words possible to make things fun, or if you want a challenge use just one sentence or a single word)

If you plan on joining please say, "Sorry about your cow, Mister Joe!"

That's it, no extras! If you put in extra I will completely ignore your character.

There will be no flashbacks, no thoughts, just actions and dialogue. Think about real life, think about what goes on in real life. You can't read people's minds and they can't read yours. Make these reactions as realistic as possible for your characters. The only information that can be exchanged is via words.

Please try not to use first person i.e. I woke up, staring at the cieling. No one can possibly know exactly what your looking at so don't put it there. It just makes things complicated.

Yes, I know that's a lot to read but I'm telling you it's worth it. The plot will be developed through our characters and not us <3

Please enjoy
last edited on May 12, 2010 at 02:03AM

랜덤 롤플레잉 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...