랜덤 롤플레잉 Molting Cracks- (We're Back!)

Shebird posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 02:10AM
Okay there's a really long story behin this and if you want any info please look at link Alright, for those who have already took part in this; I'm gonna start off after Arnie was bitten. Instead of him being healed by Rayne, he will have been somehow taken to the hospital, and after weeks of having the vitality pumped back into he has returned to the outside world, exhausted and wary.
What else happened to the others is up to you guys.

I'm taking a few rules from Vampyrechick's club.
1. No personal attacks.

2. No fighting off of the RP.

3. In the RP, you may not make decisions for other characters.

4. In the RP, you may not kill, hurt, or heal, another character without their permission(either ask in OOC or attempt the action and let them respond accordingly)

5. Please keep the characters relevent to the rp. (No dragons, monsters, magicians, wicken, witches or any of that sort other than just vampires and humans)

6. Unless you created the RP you may not progress farther in the set storyline unless it is by a very small measure. (You can provoke fights, create relationships and control a limited number of background characters but nothing further)

7. In incourage you to use at least two characters, one being human. That way we won't just have nothing but vampires and it would be a lot less boring.

8. To join you must use the password: "I eat feet when I need to greet."

You don't have to post a profile, but you can if you want to.

Newcomers are welcome <3

랜덤 롤플레잉 337 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 337

over a year ago vampyrechick said…
nice word choice lmao.. i eat feet when i need to greet
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
ill join
over a year ago Shebird said…
Heehee yay two people! Don't forget the pass for joining, Yugi, that's just there to reinforce the rules is all :D
I can't wait to start so I'm gonna post!
over a year ago backcat said…
((i eat feet when i need to greet... i agree vampyrechick, wonderful word choice by Shebird XD. on a more serious note... glad you restarted this RP, it was a good one.))
((But yeah other than that you two can join)) A bus slowed to a stop and from it stepped a man. Slouchy shoulders, newly cleaned skin and on top of that his hair was cut. He no longer looked much like himself, nevertheless he reeked of rogue. A patch was bandaged to his neck, the scar underneath never to heal, and his knuckles were battered and raw. His dark eyes darted around, watching every movement by detail.

The sun was comforting to him, falling over the gloomy streets and giving healthy colors to everything it came in contact with.

After a quick whiff of the fresh air, the man started walking, a small bag of his belongings clutched in his hand...it wasn't much before he passed a newspaper vender, he stopped and kicked it open with all his strength. He yanked the newspaper out and continued on to a cafe with purpose in his steps. Arnold Wolf was back, and nothing changed his hatred...in fact it had been fed and fully nourished.
last edited over a year ago
((Yyaay backcat!))
((haha glad i joined much Shebird?))
((I'm super glad! I hope everyone does :}} ))
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
((So I'm still going to use Whinny who loves humans and another character a male human that hates vampires, his name will be..............What for it............ Mike.))
((MIKE????! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­!!!­!-T­hat­'s great!))
(I'm going to be the same person!)
big smile
((Only if you eat feet when you greet, whinny and yugi-Oh forget it, I'll assume you read most of that junk anyway :D))
Oh yeah forgot the password. "I eat feet when I need to greet."
(thnks.I'm not one to skip things and I can;t stand saying things like those)
(Yo Yugi, If I gotta say the password so do you. So get to it. Go ahead SAY IT!)
(I eat feet when i need to greet that good enough for you?)
(Yupp, thanks, I feel much better now that you said it too.)
(hardy har har ^^)
Whinny sat in a cafe beside a male, who looked as if he were going to kill her at any moment. His black hair was messed and covered his right eye, where a long pinkish scar went from the eye and curved down to his chin. "Why are you still here?" He growled angrily at Whinny. Whinny tipped back in her chair. "That scar hasn't healed yet." He scoffed. "Well if you didn't cuase it you wouldn't be here bloodsucker."
I walk along a dirt path in the forest silently.I take in the musical sounds of all the different forest creatures in harmony with each other."It's so beautiful."
Juniper was sitting in a small, dark bar room with not many people in it. she was drinking a daquari waiting for Rayne to meet her here. "he's always late" she spoke the thought outloud to herself, earning a strange look from the Bartender in the process of talking to herslef.
((Rayne not Alex haha))
"Talking to yourself again?" Rayne said as he sat next to Juniper, sneaking a kiss on her cheek as he did so. "sorry i'm late"
The door opened, triggering a jingle from a hanging bell, Arnold stepped through and a cheer came from the corner of the room. He raised his head and grinned to a ragged looking elderly with a gummy smile underneath a shaggy long beard. He walked over to the old veteren. "Arnold, my boy, What happened to ya! We thought you was dead!"

"Nope still kicking, ain't nothing gonna bring this old dog down!" He laughed, showing a thumbs up. He collapsed into a chair next the old man and perched his feet up on the table, the boots clunking down on the table roughly. "Hey, old man! How the hell have you been?"
((woops lol 'kay i fixed it))

Juniper blushed slightly as Rayne kissed her cheek. "it's okay, i'm used to your lateness" she smiled. "did you find out if Arnold is out of the hospital yet?" Juniper asked while figeting with her hands.
Whinny turned hearing the farmillar voice of Arnold in the cafe. She stood and walked from the cafe. Mike stood and yelled after her. "Hey bloodsucker where you going?"
"yes actually, he's out and healthy. I saw him on my way here, he's at the cafe across the street, Whinny's in there too with some guy but i'm not sure if she saw Arnold or not" he told her then ordered himself a beer.
Arnold rose an eyebrow and leaned his chair back to peer at the man, from which the voice came from. "..." His eyes caught on to a woman right when she left. He blinked trying to concentrate on the back of her head while he still could. His neck tensed sending a twinge of pain through to his shoulder. He sucked in the air through his teeth, nearly falling back on the floor.

"So what happened to ya, you look like a mess!"

"Just some pest problem but everything's under control. Hey old man, what do you think of that?!" Arnold threw down the newspaper on which the headline read about the most famous celebrity vampire couple in America.

"I tink shomeone ought shootem', thas what I tink...." The old man said after squinting at the newspaper for a while.

"Took the words out of my mouth, Pops."
"perfect" a smile formed on Juniper's lips, "i want to go apologize to him" she drank the last bit of daquari and jumped up grabbing Rayne's hand.
Rayne nearly spilled his drink at Juniper's sudden grabbing of his arm in excitment to see Arnold. "you really think that's such a good idea June? i mean the man just got out of the hospital, i'm sure he doesn't want to be bothered" Alex spoke to her without standing up.
Mike sat back down in his chair. He mumbled to hiself as he lifted his coffeee to drink. "Stupid vamp, thought you were watching over me. What got into you?"
Whinny pulled her hood over he head and shoved her hands in her pockets. "Of all cafes to go to Arnold you had to go to that one." She sighed knowing that she had failed to protect him when those other vampires attacked him. Just thinking about it sent chills up her spine.
"yes i'm sure, i just want to say sorry, it won't take but two seconds. come on" she pulled on his hand a little, almost like a kid begging her dad to get her icecream.
"Alright, alright fine" he down the last bit of his beer, got up, and walked with June across the street to the cafe.
"So you got those items I requested?" Arnold removed his legs from the table and leaned in a little closer to the old man. "I think I may need it now, I have a feeling I'm being followed."

"Yep, got it right here in my pocket." He handed him something underneat the table. "Careful though, had her since Vietnam, she was made in belguim...a real beaut."

"Sure, old man. I treat her like she were my child. Is it loaded?"

"Sure it is, just like the rest of 'em."
Mike couldnt help but listen to what the two were talking about, nad had a bad feeling things were about to get ugly.
"Thank you" she said to Rayne as they left the bar. when they got to the cafe Juniper stopped at the door, took a deep breath, then walked in cautiously.
over a year ago Jv611 said…
Justin walked into the cafe and ordered himself a coffe and sat down. His eyes were about half open from working the morning shift at his job.
I walk into town and I smell a cafe,along with restaurants."Mmm...." I keep sniffing around and my stomach growls."No.I can't....One I have no money,and two I shouldn't let anyone see me like this."My tail flicks and my ears twitch."SHIT!"I jump into an alley way and hide my ears and tail.
Justin sips his coffee slowly begining to wake up "I hate my job" he mutters to himself sipping his coffee.
((Yugioh, are you sure you read the rules? No offense...then again Rayne's a winged vampire so...as long as she's human or vampire or something))A waitress came up to Arnold, blocking his view from the door, this didn't matter as he wasn't even looking. "Good morning, can I help with you something?"

"I'll have the usual black coffee and whiskey."He turned his head up to her. She solemnly jotted this down.
((Yaay JV!!))
((Dun dun dun duuunnnnn!!))
((SheBird.... Wait Bob..... You make me laugh. xD))
(What do you mean?'No!She's knows my secret!)
(wait now its my turn shebird
Dun dun DUN dun!!!! haha.......i need to stop watching sopoperas)
(WAIT IF I CAN'T BE A WOLF THEN SCREW THIS!!I'M NOT A GOOD VAMPIRE!!IF I WERE A VAMPIRE ALL OF YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE DEAD!.....Or maybe there is a way.......It's going to take everyone to follow along with me,for I use extreme thesaurus usage and I organize things very formally.I will stay,but my name is Melony.That is all.Thank you.)
(Heeheeheehee, Yugioh! I like Melony...it's like Melody only without a d. Ready when you are! JV, how dare you out dramatize me :O))
((Umm you either be a Vampire or Human or both. THATS WHAT THE RULES ARE FOR THIS ROLEPLAY. READ THEM NEXT TIME! That is all.))
(O.k.STARTING OVER AGAIN!)
I walk out of my house and here my 'aunt' call from behind me."Be careful and be back by nightfall.""Yeah,yeah,yeah....&q­uot­;I close the door and start walking down the street.'Good thing I put sunscreen on.'
(I'm a vampire that has to wear sunscreen to go outside.Isn't that lovely?)
((Hear, hear, Whinny!))