랜덤 롤플레잉 Molting Cracks- (We're Back!)

Shebird posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 02:10AM
Okay there's a really long story behin this and if you want any info please look at link Alright, for those who have already took part in this; I'm gonna start off after Arnie was bitten. Instead of him being healed by Rayne, he will have been somehow taken to the hospital, and after weeks of having the vitality pumped back into he has returned to the outside world, exhausted and wary.
What else happened to the others is up to you guys.

I'm taking a few rules from Vampyrechick's club.
1. No personal attacks.

2. No fighting off of the RP.

3. In the RP, you may not make decisions for other characters.

4. In the RP, you may not kill, hurt, or heal, another character without their permission(either ask in OOC or attempt the action and let them respond accordingly)

5. Please keep the characters relevent to the rp. (No dragons, monsters, magicians, wicken, witches or any of that sort other than just vampires and humans)

6. Unless you created the RP you may not progress farther in the set storyline unless it is by a very small measure. (You can provoke fights, create relationships and control a limited number of background characters but nothing further)

7. In incourage you to use at least two characters, one being human. That way we won't just have nothing but vampires and it would be a lot less boring.

8. To join you must use the password: "I eat feet when I need to greet."

You don't have to post a profile, but you can if you want to.

Newcomers are welcome <3

랜덤 롤플레잉 337 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...